“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney is adept at keeping secrets when they really want to, so it's not necessarily a mole. It could be a let's run it up the flag pole and see if anyone salutes situation. If true, it raises the anticipation level, plus a little free advertising never hurts.

They leaked almost every one of D23's announcements making the entire event quite the let down .... I don't think that was on purpose.

And if they do leak on purpose why would it only be to one group, particularly a group run by folks that are not well respected in the industry due to their own behavior. I think they have a problem.

I’m not sure when or if we’ll ever make it back to WDW after our March trip and this possibility makes me even happier that we managed to get a reservation for the Frozen party!! I’ve only seen Illuminations once before in 2007 but we just kind of stopped wherever we were to watch whatever we could see so we really didn’t get to enjoy the full effects.

What time does the dessert party start? Is it same illuminations start? Will this still be going on in July? And if so, when do you think they will release dates?

Still no April dates released, right? Was hoping they'd be released on March 1...

The lead time has been getting shorter with each passing month recently. If that trend continues, I wouldn’t expect the April dates to be released until March 6th.

... but nobody really has any idea.

Pulled these dates from this thread :

• Mar 2018 posted Sat Feb 3, 2018 ( 26 days)
  • Feb 2018 posted Wed Dec 6, 2017 ( 57 days)
  • Jan 2018 posted Sun Sept 24, 2017 ( 99 days)
  • Dec 2017 posted Fri Aug 25, 2017 ( 98 days)
  • Nov 2017 posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 ( 80 days)

Might be worth carrying this information forward each time new dates are announced.

There are some April dates now in blue.

UGH!! There are SOOOO Few dates and almost NONE during our spring break week!! (16-21 there are NO parties!!)

Soooo disappointed...

FastPasser - from what you know - is it likely that these are the only parties that will be offered in April?

Thank you everyone ! Just booked April 22, the last piece of the planning puzzle party::dance3:

I booked the 22 and 23 for our party of 9 Incase we can juggle getting there those nights instead of when we wanted to go! If we keep it maybe we will see you there!

bummer. the two days, in April, we are at epcot and not one available. Ah, well...still going to be at Disney - so, there's that. :banana:

Good luck to the rest of you :cool2:

I have an ADR at LevCellier at 6:30pm. Will we have time to get seated, eat, and over to the party by 8?

What happens if you’re a bit late?

Any advice?

is it likely that these are the only parties that will be offered in April?
It would be unusual to change party dates once they're published. Epcot has more private events than any other park by far and I assume there is something big taking place during those two weeks in April. They either need the staff, the space or both.

I have an ADR at LevCellier at 6:30pm. Will we have time to get seated, eat, and over to the party by 8?
What happens if you’re a bit late?
Any advice?
Nothing happens if you're late, your table will still be available. You can arrive any time you want. Not only will the timing be tight, will you be able to take full advantage of the desserts and drinks?

My ideal date isn't available but there is another date I can make work. Of course the website is now acting weird.

Thanks everyone - the one date in late April (30th) we'll be at EPCOT was available so I grabbed it. Otherwise I'd have had to wait another month and hope for a good May date.

Just 13 FEADP days in April though - April 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 22, 23, 27, 30. That is a bummer.

The advertised start time is 8pm when Illuminations is at 9pm.

Do you advise getting there at 8, or sooner? I'm always nervous about dessert parties ever since we went to the "Jingle Bam" one which had an advertised start time, but in reality people were seated 15 minutes before that, and it was packed to the gills by the time we showed up "on time". A real 8 PM start, or a little earlier?

Thanks for all your help, and to everyone else on this thread. Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter