“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
We booked 4/27 too, not the date I originally had in mind but it is our last night at WDW so a fitting way to end our first visit![/QUOTE

Its the date I wanted and also our last night we fly home the evening of the 28th

Has anyone had any issues with the reservation showing up on the MDE app? I know the app tends to glitch, but it’s showing up on my MDE when I go through the browser; and it’s also showing up on my sister’s MDE app (Samsung S8 I believe.) I have an iPhone 8 and iPad, and it’s not showing up on either of those.

Has anyone had any issues with the reservation showing up on the MDE app? I know the app tends to glitch, but it’s showing up on my MDE when I go through the browser; and it’s also showing up on my sister’s MDE app (Samsung S8 I believe.) I have an iPhone 8 and iPad, and it’s not showing up on either of those.

Mine doesn't show in the app but does on the website. My MDE app has been wrong for our last few trips even with deleting it and re-downloading it, etc.

A few months ago I had that problem last trip with "Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot World Showcase" and sent a support ticket. Disney staff replied back with "IF it's in the web version it's fine. It's something we are working on."

Planning a new trip the last few weeks and I am having the same problem with Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace now.

So it's not just you.

Is calling the only way to book this event or can it be done online? I was unable to book Rivers of light dining package online so I was wondering if the same held true for Frozen Ever After Dessert Party so that I’m prepared when dates release.

Is calling the only way to book this event or can it be done online? I was unable to book Rivers of light dining package online so I was wondering if the same held true for Frozen Ever After Dessert Party so that I’m prepared when dates release.
I've booked all of my dessert parties and show packages online. You have to use the website though, not the app.

I am seeing dates through August in blue now but not bookable yet. Is anyone else seeing this?

The same is currently happening for the HEA dessert party (dates turned blue this afternoon). The typical pattern is that “blue dates” are the first step, then you’ll see availability roughly within 24 hours. So, blue dates are usually a good sign! :-)

The same is currently happening for the HEA dessert party (dates turned blue this afternoon). The typical pattern is that “blue dates” are the first step, then you’ll see availability roughly within 24 hours. So, blue dates are usually a good sign! :-)

I am hoping to be able to book both tomorrow. Thanks!

One in the party has a short time period to tour was hoping for Frozen on Wednesday 6/20 and MK plaza party on Thursday 6/21 - will be at the dark side until Thursday. Now have to decide what fast passes may be available at MK on Wednesday (7 dwarfs will be out) since I won’t be able to get them until 45 days out or do I go without the dessert party on Wednesday and hope to get one for Test Track and stand by for Frozen - test track single rider is out because of kids ages. Which do I do?

I am seeing dates through August in blue now but not bookable yet.
The typical pattern is that “blue dates” are the first step, then you’ll see availability roughly within 24 hours.
That's very true.
So, blue dates are usually a good sign!
Not just a good sign, they're on The HUB.

Beginning in May, the FEA dessert party is being offered one additional night each week, which on average will be five nights a week. Not much is constant as to which nights it will be available, but there are two constants. It will be available every Sun but never on Tues. Except in two instances Fridays are a good bet.

Due to the space allocated for the party both at the primary venue and weather back-up venue, the maximum number of guests able to attend is significantly less, nearly half, than at the previous Epcot dessert party and the current SWaGS party, so it should be booked ASAP.

That's very true.
Not just a good sign, they're on The HUB.

Beginning in May, the FEA dessert party is being offered one additional night each week, which on average will be five nights a week. Not much is constant as to which nights it will be available, but there are two constants. It will be available every Sun but never on Tues. Except in two instances Fridays are a good bet.

Due to the space allocated for the party both at the primary venue and weather back-up venue, the maximum number of guests able to attend is significantly less, nearly half, than at the previous Epcot dessert party and the current SWaGS party, so it should be booked ASAP.

When you say previous Epcot dessert party, you don’t mean that it’s moving from its current place do you?

I’m so bummed that our week in April is the one week that it’s hardly snowing!!! Such a bummer for us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter