“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m new to all of this (never been to Disneyworld), but I can’t wait for October to show for booking! My fiancé (been to Disneyworld at least 10 times) and I will be in Epcot on October 2 for our honeymoon. I keep checking every day to see if the dates have been updated. Do these parties sell out super fast? She tells me that some of the fast passes and dinner reservations go in minutes.

In a very strange turn of events our trip just got extended by a day, so now I've got all of my fingers and toes crossed for a party on 10/3. Based on the patterns in June/July/August it seems like there *should* be one on that day, so now it's just the waiting game.

I have reservations for my original group on 6/21 - but now my son is joining us with my under 2 granddaughter. Of course there are no opening for the 21st but I am going to continually stalk but should I try to stalk for 1 or 2? My son of course has a park ticket but does the under 2 need to be on the headcount for the party - we will be holding her or she will be in her stroller.

I know it is quite a long shot, but if anyone is canceling a 4th of July reservation for 3, I would be interested. Thank you!

I wish this was happening the days we are in Epcot. Why isn't this every night?
Tuesday is EMH night and for logistical reasons there is no party on those nights. The rest of the scheduling has to work around the many other events taking place on any given night at Epcot and at the other parks. There is a desire to expand it and I believe in time they will.

Waiting with baited breath for November dates to go up. We REALLY loved our party in Dec '17! Definitely something we want to do again!

I'm sorry if this question was asked and/or answered earlier but I have been wondering about this....When people are attending the party in the outside location where is the closest bathroom for party guests to use? Is it at the old Odyssey restaurant area? Or is there something closer? Thanks!

I'm sorry if this question was asked and/or answered earlier but I have been wondering about this....When people are attending the party in the outside location where is the closest bathroom for party guests to use? Is it at the old Odyssey restaurant area? Or is there something closer? Thanks!

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure the closest restroom is the one outside of Odyssey. That’s where we’ve stopped both times before going to the FEA party.

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure the closest restroom is the one outside of Odyssey. That’s where we’ve stopped both times before going to the FEA party.
If I had a dollar for every time I've answered that question, I'd be able to retire early.

When do people usually cancel their party reservations if they aren't planning on going? Is it earlier in their planning or right up to the 5 day cancellation mark? Looking for 2 openings on June 21st

Thanks, that's what I thought. I just like to be prepared and in the know plus my friend that I'm going with has a medical condition and need to use bathrooms frequently was also concerned about where to go. She hasn't been to WDW before this way I can point it out to her earlier in the day to alleviate some of her worries too.

If I had a dollar for every time I've answered that question, I'd be able to retire early.

Just like if I had one for every time one of my students asked me for a pencil or asked me a question about something I just said, I could have retired early too. Sorry for the repeat question.

@GADisneyDad14 have you heard any rumors as to when FEA dessert parties will be released beyond August? I'd been hoping for EMM and FEA Dessert Party for our trip, but at this point I'd be happy to get at least one of them, LOL!

@GADisneyDad14 have you heard any rumors as to when FEA dessert parties will be released beyond August? I'd been hoping for EMM and FEA Dessert Party for our trip, but at this point I'd be happy to get at least one of them, LOL!
I got so excited when I got a notification that someone had posted in this thread because I thought it might be to say that September reservations had opened. Alas...

I got so excited when I got a notification that someone had posted in this thread because I thought it might be to say that September reservations had opened. Alas...

Sorry! I've been stalking for dates and was just curious to see if anyone had heard any rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter