“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked this for mid-Dec. In the info section, it says that there is a $20 pp price increase for anything after Dec 1st. I can see a small price increase, but $20 pp seems excessive. There's only 2 of us and since we've never done this party before I went ahead and booked it. However, that price is just way too high if our entire family was on this trip. I may just decide to cancel before the date, since it is a lot of money!

Heads up, for anyone looking to go Sunday, November 24, I will be cancelling a reservation for a party of 6 in about ten minutes....

I'm waiting for January dates to open up. I'm hoping to do the dessert party on the night of 01/19. Does anyone know if these typically sell out right away? I'm checking every day but when I'm at work I don't have access to book it until I go on break. Will they become available at exactly 7:00am like other ADR's or is it random? I really don't want to miss out on it!

Im going to my first dessert party Friday. I leave for WDW in the morning and cant wait. Anyone else going Friday? Im going solo

We went the 3rd day of the new show. I liked it, just me and my adult son. (we did not drink any alcohol so no comment on that). One criticism was that the sound was not loud enough, I could not really hear the commentary well, of the child's voice. Perhaps this has been adjusted by now.

We just booked this for our Christmas trip. I spoke to a CM that seemed to give me conflicting info. On MDE it shows check-in at 8:00. She told me check-in is at 7:00. Can anyone verify what time check-in happens? And is seating first come-first served? Can you stay seated during the show or does everyone get up and stand by the railing? Thanks for any input!

We just booked this for our Christmas trip. I spoke to a CM that seemed to give me conflicting info. On MDE it shows check-in at 8:00. She told me check-in is at 7:00. Can anyone verify what time check-in happens? And is seating first come-first served? Can you stay seated during the show or does everyone get up and stand by the railing? Thanks for any input!
I can answer some of those questions! I believe check-in time depends on the time of the show. Though I can say the same thing happened when I went in September of this year, the app said 8, but the cast member had told me 7 and when I checked in at 8, almost everyone else had already checked in. They had a seating chart when we checked in for which table we were assigned to. I don’t think it’s first come first serve, but perhaps if you’re there first you can ask to have them switch you with another party of the same size? When I went everyone stayed seated throughout the show at their tables. We were in the back row of tables and had no issues seeing over the people in front of us.

I spoke to a CM that seemed to give me conflicting info.
Not really conflicting, read on.
On MDE it shows check-in at 8:00.
8:00 is the official party start time, however the party usually begins about 15 minutes early at 7:45, which is why the previous posted "almost everyone else had already checked in". They were correct, check in is usually completed by 8:00.
She told me check-in is at 7:00
That's also correct, they're alluding to when the checking in process begins for anyone that wants to check in early.
And is seating first come-first served
Tables are preassigned so there's no advantage checking in much before 7:40. Your table and food will be there no matter when you arrive.

Not really conflicting, read on.
8:00 is the official party start time, however the party usually begins about 15 minutes early at 7:45, which is why the previous posted "almost everyone else had already checked in". They were correct, check in is usually completed by 8:00.
That's also correct, they're alluding to when the checking in process begins for anyone that wants to check in early.
Tables are preassigned so there's no advantage checking in much before 7:40. Your table and food will be there no matter when you arrive.

Awesome thank you!

I ended up booking 12/6 since it didn't seem to include any sort of price increase. But I'm debating on if I want to keep it or not. We already have a Dessert party booked for MK earlier in the week. I definitely want to keep MK, can't decide if I want to keep both...

We are doing FEA on Saturday, star wars DP on Tuesday (nye), and HEA DP on Friday (last evening of vacay). Be honest... are we gonna be sick of these dessert parties?

We are doing FEA on Saturday, star wars DP on Tuesday (nye), and HEA DP on Friday (last evening of vacay). Be honest... are we gonna be sick of these dessert parties?

I do them all typically each trip. I don't tire of them each offers a different experience and show and at each you get to seperate yourself from the hoi polloi and have a relaxed, and some times inebriated viewing of the amazing fireworks shows. Makes it easier going through the day knowing you aren't going to have to camp out for hours to have a perfect viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!