“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cold does it have to be for them to move the party indoors? We are booked for December 7th and right now the low is 56 and the high is 76. I know the weather may change but wondering how cold does it have to get for them to move it indoors. If there's a chance it will be inside, we will cancel.
I don’t know the exact threshold, but last year around this time we did both JBJB and the Frozen dessert party. It was in the low 60s/ high 50s and both parties were moved inside for temperature reasons. JBJB was even handing out hand warmers. We were disappointed as we didn’t think it was that cold.

I don’t know the exact threshold, but last year around this time we did both JBJB and the Frozen dessert party. It was in the low 60s/ high 50s and both parties were moved inside for temperature reasons. JBJB was even handing out hand warmers. We were disappointed as we didn’t think it was that cold.
Yea, that’s what I’m thinking. I guess I will keep an eye on this thread and the weather. If it looks like it will be moved inside, I will just cancel.

How cold does it have to be for them to move the party indoors?
It depends on who the party Leader is that night, some are more tolerant than others. Generally, if the feels like temp is expected to be in the mid to low 50's, it's likely to be indoors. However, I've been there when the temp was 51 degrees and it stayed out and 56 degrees and it was moved indoors.

Has anyone gone this week? We are going tonight and it’s predicted to be 64 degrees at the time of the fireworks. I really hope it’s not moved indoors. There’s no chance of rain.

Anyone know if there are AP discounts available for the party and if so what are the dates the discounts are offered through? TIA!

Leaving Epcot now. The party was fantastic! I was iffy if we wanted to keep it. Everything was great. Food was good, viewing was great. Cast Members incredible. Highly recommended!

I agree with all of this! It was well worth the money and I would definitely do it again. And getting to ride Frozen Ever After at the end was just the icing on the cake.

Is this Party canceled for next Year? Still waiting to book the Party in January after Marathon Weekend.

Is this Party canceled for next Year? Still waiting to book the Party in January after Marathon Weekend.
When I talked to a CM this past weekend, he said new dates should be released very soon. They were waiting the finalizing of the fireworks times. Maybe he had no idea what he was talking about, but that's what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!