“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
How late can you cancel the party and get a refund? I checked online for the cancellation policy and it says 1 day. Is that 24 hours, or just before midnight the day before, etc? I have a party booked for 2/3, and I know it's too early to tell with weather, but currently the low is 47 and I'm worried they will move the party inside. I really don't want to do the party if there is a chance it will be indoors.

I think it depends on where you place the value. My family would never eat/drink enough to cover the cost of the dessert party. However, I do place a high value on
1. Having an assigned table that is just ours( no stress over finding a table or worry over someone taking our table if we leave for food/drink/bathroom/etc)
2. Personalized attention from staff.
3. View( relaxing, not too many people in one space, great view of show)
4. Guided path to FEA ( no having to push against the masses/ get lost in the crowds getting to the attraction/ no wait to get on ride)

THIS. My son and I were at Disneyland last August and did the WOC Dessert Party. We had flown in that very day and had gone straight to the parks. It was so nice to be able to skip the long standby lines and just sit and be pampered by the CMs at the end of a very long and very hot day. This time around we are doing the same - dropping off our luggage and going straight to Epcot. By the end of the day my 75yo mom and I will be more than ready to sit down and just relax.

Back to following this thread! Our family has done this party twice now, and had a blast both times. Heading down in Oct and wondering if the party will still be around given the Epcot construction. Here's hoping!! Figure our party dates, if they happen, will go on sale in June or July.

Back to following this thread! Our family has done this party twice now, and had a blast both times. Heading down in Oct and wondering if the party will still be around given the Epcot construction. Here's hoping!! Figure our party dates, if they happen, will go on sale in June or July.

All of the construction (which is a substantial amount) is in Future World, nothing in/around World Showcase is planned/expected. Should be all good.

All of the construction (which is a substantial amount) is in Future World, nothing in/around World Showcase is planned/expected. Should be all good.

This is what I'm hoping. Even with the event center/viewing area/huge elevated garden thing that will be under construction (at some point)...I think that's still far enough back from the party area we should be OK. Still...fingers crossed!!

I wonder when July dates will be released. I’m debating about this for our trip. I think my daughter would love it!

We attended this party in October 2018 and they had no gluten free offerings, even with advance notice. Has anyone attended recently, do they have gluten free options now? :)

We attended this party in October 2018 and they had no gluten free offerings, even with advance notice. Has anyone attended recently, do they have gluten free options now? :)
I was there in 2018 as well as a few subsequent times since then (the most recent being October of 2019). I have always had the chef come out and walk me through what is gluten free, as well as bring me a bag of allergy-friendly cookies, solo cake pots, etc. The last time we went, they even made me a gluten-free/ dairy-free ice cream sandwich (that was the size of my head!). Did you not receive anything even when you spoke to the chef? That would certainly be disappointing.

I was there in 2018 as well as a few subsequent times since then (the most recent being October of 2019). I have always had the chef come out and walk me through what is gluten free, as well as bring me a bag of allergy-friendly cookies, solo cake pots, etc. The last time we went, they even made me a gluten-free/ dairy-free ice cream sandwich (that was the size of my head!). Did you not receive anything even when you spoke to the chef? That would certainly be disappointing.

It was the strangest thing! I marked my allergy when making the reservation and I spoke with special diets. When I arrived, they stated all the had were beverages and that was about it. It was definitely a let down from what I was told from the special diets team. I'm willing to give it another shot though!

It was the strangest thing! I marked my allergy when making the reservation and I spoke with special diets. When I arrived, they stated all the had were beverages and that was about it. It was definitely a let down from what I was told from the special diets team. I'm willing to give it another shot though!

I think you should send an email about your experience. That definitely seems just wrong. But...upon re-reading, it seems a little too late to make a complaint.

I think you should send an email about your experience. That definitely seems just wrong. But...upon re-reading, it seems a little too late to make a complaint.
I spoke to guest services while we were there! They refunded my portion which I was super grateful for, I wasn't expecting anything like that. :)

Does anyone know when June/July dates will become available? ❄ Also, any word on when Epcot Forever will transition over to Harmonious? Thanks!
I was reading back and it seemed like they were released in April or May. I’m definitely debating this one

FYI June dates are now in blue but not able to book on the Disney site...so they should be opened up soon.

No party on 7th June :( Don't really want to have a FP tied up for it - how hard is it to find a reasonable viewing spot for 2 of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!