“Life is Grand, it Yacht to be, we are at Disney! 1/29 New TR link, a question, and this TR is complete!

I'm here and following along!

Your time at Universal sounded really fun and productive! The Express Pass came in handy for the short time you were in the parks.

The view from your room at the YC is wonderful! Oh my goodness, kind of makes up for the MB not working initially.
Yay! :welcome: Thanks for joining in!
We enjoyed our short stay at US, the EP really allowed us to do everything we wanted! I hope to ride Hagrid’s next year!
Yes, the YC was amazing and the view was the icing on top! I would have been happy staying in that room the whole trip, shhh don’t tell anyone:rotfl:

Love Instacart! It was so easy to use. They actually dropped our stuff off with Bell Services and we had them deliver it.
I will definitely use Instacart cart again! It was so much cheaper than GardenGrocer for us!
Love, love, love the Yacht CLub! Too bad about your magic bands though
I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
What a gorgeous room!!!!
I was spoiled with that view, I would want it every time
Your room at Yacht Club is beautiful! I love Y&B Club.
It really was a great room, I’m with you, I love those resorts!
Nice view ! YC is my favorite resort. I haven’t stayed in the rooms with the newest rehab . They look great .
I have only stayed in the refurbished rooms and I love it there. I may say it is my favorite right now!
Love your report!

Quick question do you remember about how much your Lyft ride was?
:welcome: Thank you for reading along! Our cost from the airport to US was 35.00 with the tip and from US to Disney was 30.00 with the tip!
Just found your report. I can’t wait to hear all about your trip as I have loved your previous reports. I love Vodoo donuts.
:welcome:Thank you for joining in!! I really wish we had Vodoo donuts around here! My son would love them! He is a donut connoisseur!!

Hello! It is time to finish out our first full day!

We left our beautiful room via the exit door right by the room and came out between two sections of the YC. We started walking towards the walkway and we see our friends from Minnesota! They were sitting on their patio! There room was not far from where we came out. We visited with them for awhile. They are a mom and daughter team also. Andi and P are friends from school. We have met up with them several times now at Disney! They were going to Trattoria for dinner on the Boardwalk tonight! We said goodbye for now. We had plans for Sunday night dinner with them at Via Napoli!

Andi and I walked over to Epcot. We checked out the gondola construction and the new security area at IG. We made our way towards FW. It was so nice to be back in Epcot! I do love this park and the WS area is such a favorite.

We saw a photographer with the AP frame and we wanted a picture with this. She was a really bubbly CM! Unfortunately, several of the pictures were blurry. We did get a few decent ones.

IMG_Sep152019at90642PM.jpg

Our first ride of the trip was Figment, must start with the best :rotfl: It was a fun and imaginative ride! It was toward the end of our FP window so we headed over to SE to ride this next.
IMG_Sep152019at90820PM.jpg
IMG_Sep152019at90904PM.jpg

We really didn’t need the FP for Figment. SE was a little more busy so it was nice to have the FP. I love this ride and Andi is also a big fan. I will be sad when it goes down for a long refurb. Epcot was looking a little sad with all the construction going on!
IMG_Sep152019at90951PM.jpg
IMG_Sep152019at91040PM.jpg

We were hungry and decided on QS in Mexico. It was busy. Andi had to scope out a table while I ordered the food. She did find a two topper on the patio area. I decided on the nachos and Andi had the kids cheese empanadas con queso. Both were good! I wished I had got a side of guacamole. I love that stuff on my nachos! I enjoyed mine except it would have been better with guacamole. It was a lot of food for me and about 1/2 was left behind.
IMG_Sep152019at91121PM.jpg
IMG_Sep152019at91211PM.jpg

It was time for our TT FP. We made our way over and enjoyed a fun ride on the track! We, of course, did not get our picture. I must have been tired this evening because I did not take very many pictures.:sad2:

It was time to call it a night, it was about 8:40, we are such night owls.:laughing: We walked back to the room and had a little dessert on the deck watching Illuminations!pixiedust: Nothing better than eating a delicious macaron and watching fireworks! Blissful! It’s hard to believe this was only our first full day! We did get many things done!

IMG_Sep152019at91317PM.jpg
IMG_Sep152019at91343PM.jpg
We could see quite a bit of the fireworks, sorry for the subpar pictures
IMG_Sep152019at91417PM.jpg

We settled in and watched some 90 sitcoms and fell fast asleep:faint:

Stay tuned for a MK morning, coming up soon........... This may include some Dis meets!!

I used Disney gift cards again for all our food and souvenirs.
Our first meal at Disney cost $21.00! Pretty good right!!

We started walking towards the walkway and we see our friends from Minnesota! They were sitting on their patio! There room was not far from where we came out. We visited with them for awhile. They are a mom and daughter team also. Andi and P are friends from school. We have met up with them several times now at Disney!
That's really nice.
I love how Disney brings people together forming friendships that otherwise may have gone away or never formed.
They were going to Trattoria for dinner on the Boardwalk tonight! We said goodbye for now. We had plans for Sunday night dinner with them at Via Napoli!
It's an Italian buffet!
I do love this park and the WS area is such a favorite.
Me too. Very much so. :)
Unfortunately, several of the pictures were blurry.
Well poop...
But this one:
Is very nice. :)
Our first ride of the trip was Figment, must start with the best :rotfl:
:laughing: Of course!
We really didn’t need the FP for Figment.
No! Really! I'm shocked! Shocked!!!
I will be sad when it goes down for a long refurb.
Me too. :(
But hopefully it will be back better than ever. :)
Wowza that looks yummy.
We, of course, did not get our picture
Darn.
I must have been tired this evening because I did not take very many pictures.:sad2:
That's okay. :hug:
It was time to call it a night, it was about 8:40, we are such night owls.:laughing:
:laughing:
Although, I suspect I might be the same after my first day after not sleeping for 3 nights.
We walked back to the room and had a little dessert on the deck watching Illuminations!pixiedust:
:cloud9:
Nothing better than eating a delicious macaron and watching fireworks! Blissful!
Sounds wonderful. :)

We started walking towards the walkway and we see our friends from Minnesota! They were sitting on their patio!

What?! How funny! It's a small world, after all! :love:

We saw a photographer with the AP frame and we wanted a picture with this. She was a really bubbly CM! Unfortunately, several of the pictures were blurry. We did get a few decent ones.

Cute :thumbsup2

It was time to call it a night, it was about 8:40, we are such night owls.:laughing: We walked back to the room and had a little dessert on the deck watching Illuminations!pixiedust: Nothing better than eating a delicious macaron and watching fireworks! Blissful! It’s hard to believe this was only our first full day! We did get many things done!

Sounds perfect :goodvibes

I’m glad you made some extra spending money going back to the lobby!
Me too! :laughing: I put it to good use :thumbsup2

Our first ride of the trip was Figment, must start with the best :rotfl:
:rotfl: I typically ride Figment numerous times each trip... I do enjoy it but also... it's usually a minimal wait. :laughing:

I will be sad when it goes down for a long refurb.
Me too! I don't adapt to change at Disney very well. I'm very nostalgic. I know we're both still mourning over the Great Movie Ride :sad: I just hope they keep a lot of the current version of SE.

Epcot was looking a little sad with all the construction going on!
Ugh, it really was, wasn't it?! I'm anxious to see how it all comes together, but I can't pretend I'm excited about all the announced changes. I guess I need to give it a chance though!

I'm sad that there's going to be so much construction for so long but hopefully the end results will be worth it.

I love the passholder frame pictures!

Your food from the Mexican QS looks delicious and inexpensive.

I don't think there's anything better than enjoying fireworks from your balcony at the end of a long day!

We really didn’t need the FP for Figment. SE was a little more busy so it was nice to have the FP. I love this ride and Andi is also a big fan. I will be sad when it goes down for a long refurb. Epcot was looking a little sad with all the construction going on!
IMG_Sep152019at90951PM.jpg
I think it has gotten worse since we left!!!! If that is possible.

That sounds like a perfect way to end the day!

Hi Meghan, :welcome: Thanks for joining in! I was thinking about you and hoping everything was okay after Dorian followed you home, yike!

Thanks, Caroline! Yeah, we got hit pretty hard for what we're used to in our area. But we were very fortunate to get our electricity back the next day and not to have any major damage.

I may have been delusional but I really thought we would get on it! No way the lines and delays were just to long!

It's wild how long the lines were! I know Nathan would love to ride it eventually, but I can't imagine trying to get on in with those crazy delays and crowds.

She really is and to think 5-6 years ago she won’t go on Everest, now she loves all thrill rides!

Good for her! That's awesome! She got the bug :goodvibes

I made Jack watch Jaws with me when he was little, it is my all time favorite movie!! He loves it now but when he started to be afraid of taking a bath, I felt like mother of the year :rotfl:

:laughing:

This is a really cute frame!

We walked back to the room and had a little dessert on the deck watching Illuminations!pixiedust: Nothing better than eating a delicious macaron and watching fireworks! Blissful!

This is the dream. :lovestruc

Our first meal at Disney cost $21.00! Pretty good right!!

Pretty good is right! Almost unheard of at Disney!

That's really nice.
I love how Disney brings people together forming friendships that otherwise may have gone away or never formed.
Yes! We have had dinner with them 3x now and it is so much fun! They love Disney like we do.
It's an Italian buffet!
My favorite food!
No! Really! I'm shocked! Shocked!!!
Figment is a fun little ride! It sure could use an update, lol!
I hope you are enjoying WDW right now, how fun!

What?! How funny! It's a small world, after all!
I know! We knew they were there but it was cool seeing on their patio!
Sounds perfect :goodvibes
Watching Illuminations on the deck was so nice, loved it!!
Me too! :laughing: I put it to good use
It is a good deal especially when solo, the room doesn’t really need Mousekeeping everyday!
I typically ride Figment numerous times each trip... I do enjoy it but also... it's usually a minimal wait.
We do too and it really doesn’t get old!
Me too! I don't adapt to change at Disney very well. I'm very nostalgic. I know we're both still mourning over the Great Movie Ride :sad: I just hope they keep a lot of the current version of SE.
I will miss SE so much, it has so many special memories for us! The GMR did too, we rode this so many times and loved it!!
Ugh, it really was, wasn't it?! I'm anxious to see how it all comes together, but I can't pretend I'm excited about all the announced changes. I guess I need to give it a chance though!
It was a little sad. It will be wonderful when it is all done!

I'm sad that there's going to be so much construction for so long but hopefully the end results will be worth it.

I love the passholder frame pictures!

Your food from the Mexican QS looks delicious and inexpensive.

I don't think there's anything better than enjoying fireworks from your balcony at the end of a long day!
All the construction does make me sad!! It will be nice when it is done.
I love trying to find new or different picture experiences
We have found this spot to be a good choice for yummy food. It’s usually very busy that is the only negative.
I loved that balcony, such a sweet spot for so many wonderful things!

Such a fun day!! The view from your balcony looked so pretty at night!
It really was a good first day and the balcony view was icing on the cake!
think it has gotten worse since we left!!!! If that is possible.
I think you are right, they have closed so many places now!
That sounds like a perfect way to end the day!
It really was a great way to end a busy day
Gia now holds her nose from the time we walk into the Imagination Pavilion until the ride is over. LOL!!!
That is so funny, I don’t blame her, I don’t care for the skunk part!
Do you remember years ago in A Bugs Life, the stink bug part was so potent. I think they had to tone it down some!

Thanks, Caroline! Yeah, we got hit pretty hard for what we're used to in our area. But we were very fortunate to get our electricity back the next day and not to have any major damage.
Wow! That is unusual for that to happen up north! Thank goodness you didn’t have major damage!
It's wild how long the lines were! I know Nathan would love to ride it eventually, but I can't imagine trying to get on in with those crazy delays and crowds.
I didn’t realize how busy Hagrid’s was going to be and we didn’t have it in us to wait 2-3 hours!
Good for her! That's awesome! She got the bug
She does love the thrill rides!
This is a really cute frame!
I like the new frames I am seeing now and I always try to find a new photo opportunity
This is the dream.
It really was the perfect spot for relaxing and taking in all the atmosphere
Pretty good is right! Almost unheard of at Disney!
Right! Any time you can have a good meal for under $25.00 at Disney is rare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts