“Life is Grand, it Yacht to be, we are at Disney! 1/29 New TR link, a question, and this TR is complete!

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone!

It is time for a new TR from the traveling mom and daughter duo!!

My name is Caroline, I am the chief trip reporter, the financier, the planner, and the mom of the duo! I have a huge love for all things Disney! I am an AP holder and adore planning our Disney trips!

I am a RN by day, and as any RN will tell you, our jobs are stressful and Disney Magic is often a cure for the stress! It sure is for me!

Here are a few stress relievers for me at Disney

1. Afternoon relaxing at a beautiful resort
  2. Riding the People Mover
  3. Riding Peter Pan
  4. Eating at Sana’a
  5. Watching HEA and the electrical water parade
  6. Hugging Mickey and his friends

Here are a few of Andi’s stress relievers at Disney

1. Having mom pay for everything haha!
  2. Carousel of Progress
  3. People Mover
  4. Meeting characters
  5. Hanging at The Grand, her favorite resort!
  6. Washing her hands with the scrubs at Basin.

Andi and I have been going to Disney since she was 5y.o, she is now 19.

We travel so well together and both love all things Disney.

We started doing August trips because of a great “deal” from a TA and we found the crowds very low. This was our 5th trip at this time of year!

We have found each time we go now in August, it is getting more crowded, grrrr!

You will want to watch this thread if you are interested in our reviews of 3 deluxe resorts, the dark side, 2 tours, 2 hard ticket events, many different dining reviews (vegetarian choices), awesome Dis meets, hot and steamy weather, thinking it was spring break a few times with the crowds, a SWGE preview, and many changes to those set in stone plans, haha!

Here we are, yes it is August, however, it is Disney’s August so of course Halloween is in full swing!!

Stay tuned for travel day!! Living on the edge

Coming out of lurkdom to join in this time! Can't wait to read about this trip. As a fellow nurse, I totally understand Disney as stress relief! After a really bad shift, I'm always pricing out flights trying to make a trip work :rotfl: .

Caroline!!!! SO extremely excited to be following along!!! I hope you had the most amazing week!!!

Fantastic!!

So glad to be joining in on this one too......I hope a non Disney person is welcome again.......:p You know I love your trip reports......and your pictures already are lovely!

Looking forward to reading along again........:wave2:

Coming out of lurkdom to join in this time! Can't wait to read about this trip. As a fellow nurse, I totally understand Disney as stress relief! After a really bad shift, I'm always pricing out flights trying to make a trip work :rotfl: .
So glad you decided to comment, yay!! Welcome! Disney is such a nice reprieve from work! Us fellow RN’s need to stick together!
I’m the same always pricing out trips to my Happy Place!

Fantastic!!

So glad to be joining in on this one too......I hope a non Disney person is welcome again.......:p You know I love your trip reports......and your pictures already are lovely!

Looking forward to reading along again........:wave2:
Hi Carole! So glad to have you here! Of course you are welcome here, love to hear from you!

Stay tuned for our Universal adventures coming up first, spoiler alert we loved it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts