“Mom, it’s the plague and on my Birthday!” 11/21-11/27/17 trip. Complete 2/26. New TR link!

Yikes! We just got back as well (MA) and the six inches of snow they got while we were gone had already melted. Where are you with so much left?
We live in northern Minnesota so not unusual for us but still doesn’t make it any more fun to come home to that! Wasn’t the weather awesome at WDW I loved it!

That sounds amazing!!! But did it make coming home to all that snow that much harder?! ;) I'm in NY and the weather just doesn't know what it wants to do. Right now we don't have a stitch of snow because we go from tons of it to 60 degrees within a matter of days so it just keeps building up, melting, and then starts back over :sad2: Hurry up, spring! :laughing:

Can't wait to get that TR link - excited to hear about another trip! :goodvibes
It made coming home to all the new snow really hard! We really did not have much snow left when we went so it did stink! It is sunny and 35 here today so I guess I will take it!

Joining in! I love the planning too! My hubby and boys love Disney as much as my daughter and I, but I would love to start doing Mother/Daughter trips with her! I look forward to reading!! :)
Ahh Thank you for joining in, my new trip report is linked on this page, hope you join in for that one! My hubby and son are not big fans, I am so glad my daughter is!

Sadly, yes :sad:

I always think that too. It's confusing to me why they haven't made it more like TSMM :confused3

That stinks! I'm glad they've gone back to three hours.

:love:

Oh, no! Yikes!

Can't wait!
Thanks for all the great comments, I hope you join us on our newest trip, it was so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!