“Narwhals are real?!” January 2020 TR Update 12/31!!

I hope you are staying safe as well! Reading TRs have been a great distraction and I'm glad to see you are continuing yours!

Nice job getting a good boarding group! And glad you could at least get on TSMM. So crazy how crowded all the other rides get so early!

I'm glad you didn't end up leaving the park! The ride sounds amazing!

And sounds like a good time at AK- great luck getting a FoP FP!

I got a weighted blanket a few months ago and really love how it helps me sleep too!!

We always hung out at TSL entrance and rode TSM each time!

That is a good strategy! Before they changed the fp tiers, I always struggled between picking SDD and TSM!

I have never been able to get an extra FP for FoP and I try all the time, any hints?

I can’t remember if I mentioned it yet in this TR but I don’t use the app. It is awful! I used My Disney Experience through the web browser on my phone where you can still look at options on the half hour instead of the hour. I use the “refresh” strategy where I just continuously tap back and forth between the times. So I tap 12:00 pm, then 12:30, then 1:00 and go back and forth. One ride I have never been able to get as a 4th+ fp? SDMT!

My husband started working from home today and he hates it, haha 😂

lol! We are pretty antisocial but we have been home for the last month and start work from home this coming Wednesday and I’m really missing my coworkers.

Hi 👋 Using some of my social distancing time to read trip reports. I’m really missing WDW in these uncertain times! Looking forward to reading more. 😊

Hi! Thanks for joining in! I‘m sorry I went MIA but I’m going to try to and be more regular with my posting!

Hope you are both safe and healthy!

Thanks so much! You too!

Oo I've wanted to try a weighted blanket but I hate being hot when I sleep.

We keep our house like an ice cube at night for that reason. Also sleep with not one but two fans! If you have anxiety or problems sleeping, I really recommend one!

I hope you are staying safe as well! Reading TRs have been a great distraction and I'm glad to see you are continuing yours!

I got distracted from my distraction! I’m going try harder to keep up here. Hope you are staying safe too!

Nice job getting a good boarding group! And glad you could at least get on TSMM. So crazy how crowded all the other rides get so early!

Before Mickey and Minnies opened there just wasn’t much to do. Hopefully that ride pulls some of the crowds.

I got a weighted blanket a few months ago and really love how it helps me sleep too!!

Its amassing, right?!

Hopefully one of these days I won’t be starting an update with an apology for being gone for so long! I hope everyone is doing well. So we have been home for the last four-ish weeks. Our amazing employer offered paid leave to parents who have to be home with their kids and employees who are a part of the high risk category for the virus. Donnie and I both fall under the high risk category so we qualified for the leave. So we have been self quarantined at home. At day 13 I got strep throat (unfortunate foreshadowing for the TR...) I hadn’t left home at all and Donnie had only been out a few times for groceries and we took all the proper precautions. Donnie never got sick. So if I can get strep throat being home for almost two weeks, I’m not trying to leave my house and possibly get something else.

Anyways, we have been extremely lazy, binged a ton of shows, watched a ton of movies, did some crafts, and played some games. We gave each other haircuts and got lots of doggie cuddles. We are extremely lucky and grateful we had this opportunity to stay home and our employer finally started work from home opportunities so we will start that next week! How is everyone doing? Thanks to all the essential workers out there and on to Day 3!

Day 3 January 15

This was our original Hollywood Studios day for Rise of the Resistance and we decided to keep it that way even though we just did it yesterday. We woke up at 5:00 am again and left a bit earlier and didn’t take a bag in so we were in the park by 6:15.

We decided to rope drop Smugglers Run since we had a Slinky FP today. I was shocked how far we got before being stopped by the crowd. We were next to the Hyperion Theater. I played a game on my phone to pass the time and Donnie watched the crowd of people behind us get bigger and bigger. We got boarding group 9 this time! (I think 8 was the first of the day this day)

They snaked us all sorts of different ways through the land and we rarely stopped walking at all. We got to the entrance of the ride of 7:23 and it was a posted 80 minute wait. We were in the Hondo room by 7:35. We got the notification they were boarding already while in line so it wasn’t gonna be a repeat of yesterday! We both got pilot! Ahhh! Donnie was right pilot and I was left pilot. I debated giving it to someone else cause I was a little nervous but I figured it was probably our only chance so I kept it. They like to call parties of two to be engineers which is what happened next time so I’m glad I kept the pilot position. We did pretty good and I got a little more motion sick since I had to pay full attention to the screen!

(This was one of the paths they made to accommodate the long line!)

We went to Rise of the Resistance next and while it was still awesome, it felt much shorter and not as impressive as the first time. Who knows? I thought it was awesome again the third time so I dunno why the second time was less impressive.

Next up was our Slinky Dog FP. We had one for later in the day but the day before I had the revelation that they only recently extended hours to 7 am so maybe there was some earlier FP and I was right so I got to move it up! It wasn’t even 9:00 am and we had already rode the three most popular rides in the park!

(Hahaha- Donnie’s face!)

We decided to get breakfast next so went to Woodys Lunchbox. I know I said in my last TR I was let down by the s’mores sandwich but I decided to give it another try. It was really good! I think there was more marshmallow on it this time. Donnie got the breakfast bowl. My only complaint is the crazy fans they have in the seating area! I have to put something on the napkins to make sure they don’t fly away and my hair is a mess after sitting there! And it wasn’t even hot out!

We had a FP for Muppets right now and while it was totally unnecessary I wanted to scan it to get rid of it and we also haven’t watched it in several trips. I love the Muppets but the 3D is awful! I had to close one eye to even make it look 3D! I grabbed a third FP for The Little Mermaid show but we didn’t want to stick around long enough to watch it so just let it lapse. On the way out at 10:30 we saw the Star Wars fashion show was just starting so we stopped to watch it. It’s cool to see all the characters in one place at one time but it’s literally like a fashion show. We decided to try the Skyliner out and while on it, I was refreshing for a FP and found one for Frozen at Epcot. Donnie has a fear of heights and before the trip he said he wasn’t sure if he wanted to ride the Skyliner but he said it wasn’t bad. I enjoyed it other than the swaying!

As soon as we got to Epcot, our FP was ready to be used. After we tapped in for Frozen, I got us one for Soarin in about an hour. Festival of the Arts hadn’t started yet so Epcot was pretty empty. We went to visit Epcot Experience and watched one whole “show”. Everything looks awesome! Can’t wait to see it when everything is finished.

(So excited for this!)

We were both exhausted. The early mornings were catching up to us. I was hungry and hot and nothing at Epcot sounded good to me. I looked at restaurants on the app all over property and we landed on Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge. So we skipped the Soarin FP, went back to the Skyliner, back to HS, and to our car. I realize now that there was probably an easier way to do that but maybe we didn’t decide on Whispering Canyon til we were actually on the Skyliner? We checked in and got seated right away. Our server was an older lady and really not into it. She wasn’t a bad server but we saw other ones who were awesome! Donnie got a burger, I got the turkey sandwich, and we shared the burnt end nachos to share. OMG! The nachos are amazing! We may have spent $40 on a Minnie Van later in the trip to get the nachos again.... I also really loved my turkey sandwich, it had a yummy cranberry mayo on it.

After our delicious lunch we drove back to French Quarter and fell asleep! We set an alarm so we didn’t sleep the day away but we were awoken at 5:30 to a call that there was someone at our door with an “ammenity” It was a card welcoming us. On day 3. At 5:30. Oh well, our alarm was for 6:00 so no big deal. We were still so tired so decided to just stay at the resort and play in the arcade. We played a bunch of pinball, air hockey, and a few other games. We spent most of our credits on this cool Marvel photo booth, though. You could do either a comic or a cover and I think we did 3 or 4 this night plus another like 6 the rest of the trip! I will post all of them in a separate post since we did so many of them. We also sat in the massage chairs again. No notes on what/if we ate but I tended to only eat one or two meals each day plus snacks/Erin McKennas. We must have went to bed soon after that. ANOTHER early morning tomorrow.

Sounds like a really good morning!
We were often ready for lunch by 10am on these early days!
Whispering Canyon is on our list of to try places, the lunch looks really good!
The photo booth pictures are really funny!

I'm sorry you got sick :( But glad you've been able to stay home!

What a great morning at DHS doing both Star Wars rides so quickly! And then followed by SDD!

Nice getting to try the Skyliner over to Epcot! And getting a same day Frozen FP!

Sounds like a nice lunch and a nice relaxing night at the resort!

Cool photobooth pics!!

We were often ready for lunch by 10am on these early days!
Whispering Canyon is on our list of to try places, the lunch looks really good!

Its impossible to find places that serve lunch earlier than 10:30! I will need to start packing snacks for our early mornings.

Whispering Canyon is amazing and I totally recommend it!

What a great morning at DHS doing both Star Wars rides so quickly! And then followed by SDD!

Nice getting to try the Skyliner over to Epcot! And getting a same day Frozen FP!

Sounds like a nice lunch and a nice relaxing night at the resort!

We did have great luck with all our rides!

I loved how easy it was to get from Hollywood Studios to Epcot and its a nice relaxing ride.

Some people might think we are crazy spending a lot of time at the resort buts it’s really nice to just relax.

Following. I'm loving your report so far!

:welcome: Thanks for being here!

Day 4 January 16

I have like no photos from this day! Sorry for so much text and so few pics!

Today we had a 6:00 am alarm set. This time we were doing a tour. We did Keys to the Kingdom a couple years ago and Marceline to Magic Kingdom last year. We were trying to decide which one we wanted to do this trip. I really want to do Backstage Magic but it wasn’t in the budget so we decided on Marceline to Magic Kingdom again since you get to go backstage at Haunted Mansion. Our tour started at 8. We got to the bus stop at 7:10 and it was there waiting for us. We were past the tap stile at 7:35. There was an Early Morning Magic this day so it was pretty packed. They didn’t let us in til 7:50 and I wouldn’t be happy if I paid for EMM. Yes, it’s only 5 minutes but they should have been let in around 7:30 to get back to Fantasyland by 7:45. We were the first ones at Town Square Theater to check in. The tour started right on time. I can’t remember our guide’s name but he was okay. He specifically said to hold all questions til the end and I didn’t remember that last year. He was knowledgeable and I could tell he loved his job but just didn’t have a great personality. We still loved the tour and got to see a really cool undressed animatronic backstage. I feel like I could do the same tours repeatedly, mostly cause I have a terrible memory, haha! The tour ended at Carousel of Progress around 11:00. (I realize now that’s not a great overview of the tour but it really is amazing. I didn’t take notes or anything, just enjoyed everything)

We had a FP at Jungle Cruise and we got there at 11:15 but the FP line was backed up to the steps and I think we were already in our 15 minute grace period after the FP. We planned FP way before we decided to do the tour but we weren’t heartbroken to miss it. We had an ADR at Skipper Canteen to get to! We both got the chicken again and it was delicious as always. This is the second time we have been here and the second time I forgot to ask about the “secret menu” cheese bread! The Brazilian cheese bread from Food and Wine is gluten free and I read that the bread from Skipper Canteen is like that but I don’t know if it is also gluten free. Oh well!

After lunch we went to our FP at Pirates of the Caribbean and then the Tiki Room and Country Bear Jamboree. Next we headed to our Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP around 1:30.

(We look so enthused!)

We headed towards Tomorrowland after that and looked inside the gift shops. We wanted to get the anniversary pin for Carousel of Progress and look at the other new Tomorrowland merch. I couldn’t pass up the cute new sweatshirt! Another trip to Tomorrowland means another trip on the Peoplemover. We decided to go to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor next cause we didn’t have much else to do. We must have just missed a show cause we waited the whole 20 minutes! One of the guys they talked to in the audience was a total jerk and super awkward. He wouldn’t play along. I think one of the monsters tried to do a knock knock joke and the guy wouldn’t say who’s there. Instead of moving on a different guest they kept it going with this guy and he finally played along with a different joke but the whole thing was just weird.

It was around 3 and we had places to go and people to see. We went to the boat dock to catch a boat to Ft. Wilderness! We were seeing Hoop Dee Doo tonight! We saw it for the first time last January, then again in September. We just really love it! The food is great and we are big fans of dinner shows. I got gluten free cornbread again, yay! It’s so yummy but super dense. Four of the six actors were different than the last two times we saw it and while we enjoyed the other actors, I think I preferred this group. I also got gluten free strawberry shortcake. I ate the whole thing!

(The only two pictures we took at Hoop Dee Doo!)

HDD was over around 6 so we caught a bus to the main depot and then a bus to Disney Springs. I had to refill my stock of Erin McKennas and I wanted to check out Uniqlo. I found two cute T-shirt’s there and we also looked in the LEGO store. My nephews birthday was coming up but we decided we could get any of that stuff on Amazon so left empty handed. We were back to the room around 8:30. I had been noticing a sore throat all day and sorry if this is gross but I had white spots on my one tonsil and I was quite sure I had tonsillitis. Donnie was quite sure I was being a hypochondriac. It’s not that he’s not concerned or supportive but I’m the type of person that googles my symptoms and I diagnose myself. Nine times out of ten I don’t even go to the doctor and I’m fine within a day so I understand why he feels that way. But I wasn’t messing around this early into our trip so I researched urgent care options a bit before bed.

Glad you enjoyed the tour again! And sounds like a nice day at MK!

One day I will get to HDDR! I'm glad you love it so much!

Oh no sorry to hear you were starting to feel sick :(

Omg. It’s been over three months since I have posted. I have really only been on here a few times in those months and I’m not quite caught up on all the TRs I read. I just feel sad reading about happier times and knowing Disney World as we knew it is a distant memory. I am going to finish my TR as it’s already written and my pictures are all ready too but I don’t expect many people to still be here or follow along.

When I last posted in April we were about to start working from home but things happened and we were off most of May, too. We started working from home full-time in June and it looks like it will be that way long term and maybe even permanently. We like it and Pepper loves having us home!

We have been quite crafty lately- I did a ton of tie dying in May but there’s only so many tie dye shirts one person can own so haven’t done that in a while.

I started diamond painting earlier in the year but really got into it in the last several months. If you don’t know what diamond painting is- there’s a pre-printed picture sectioned into tiny sections with sticky stuff on top and you put diamonds into each section and when you are done, the whole picture is shiny diamonds. Okay, that was a terrible description but here’s a picture.

Most of the ones I have done are Disney themed and I even ordered a custom one of Donnie and I in front of Spaceship Earth. (I just started that one) I even got Donnie into it and he is doing “manly” ones. We ordered a Baby Yoda one but it won’t be here til September!

(Baby Groot he just finished tonight)

We also started doing paint by numbers. This is no kid’s paint by numbers, though. The sections are so tiny and the painting is so huge it takes forever!

(This will be the infinity gauntlet when it’s done- Donnie did all one color first)

Our most recent crafting interest is pour painting. There’s lots of techniques but the gist is pouring paint on a canvas. Yep- it’s that easy. We have done probably 10 or more of them so we need to find a place to put all of our craft projects.

If you have seen any of my animation academy disasters, you would know I am not artistic at all but I WANT to be artistic so all of these crafts are perfect for me because they don’t require any real talent.

Since we are really only leaving the house for groceries we have also had fun with our hair. I most recently bleached Donnie’s hair and dyed it lavender. Sorry, no pictures. And I shaved my head. Yep, shaved my head. I tried to give myself a pixie cut (think like Pink’s hair) but I effed it up and told Donnie to just shave my head. He used a long clipper guard so it kinda turned out to be a super short pixie cut. The night I cut it I bought all sorts of hats and hair coverings on Amazon but I haven’t worn any because I actually like it! I have dyed it a few colors for fun but have stuck with lavender as well. We just bought a couple other hair dyes to try too!

Before COVID-19, we had a trip to WDW planned for October. We were staying at All Stars Movies and were excited to go to MNSSHP and F&W. We cancelled the trip in May for lots of reasons but we are reconsidering. We know it won’t be the same as we expected but we just really want to be in our happy place. Unfortunately POFQ doesn’t have an opening date and our second choice of All Stars doesn’t either so we would probably end up at POP. This trip will really only happen if we can afford it, can take the time off from work, and if the COVID situation doesn’t get worse (which is a real possibility) We really want to get on Splash Mountain again before the re-theming as we have missed it the last several trips since we usually go when it’s down for refurb. (We are really excited for the re-theme- just want to see the OG one more time) If we can’t make it in 2020- we will probably go in January or February of 2021.

I think that’s all I have to share about real life for now. If you are still here- hi! And thank you! I miss you!

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed the tour again! And sounds like a nice day at MK!

One day I will get to HDDR! I'm glad you love it so much!

Oh no sorry to hear you were starting to feel sick :(
So sorry for the ridiculously late reply! We love doing tours! And with my terrible memory, it’s like doing a new one every time!

I wasn’t expecting much from HDDR the first time I went but I really do love it. I just love Ft. Wilderness, too. I would love to stay in a cabin one of these days!

I'm still following!

Glad you're working from home and likng it!

I've been wanting to try diamond paintings! Love the jack and sally one! And wow, that really is an adult paint by number- looks so challenging!

I think your hair looks great! And the color suits you!

Ooo I really like this one, I bought a pair of pants that look like that.

I started diamond painting earlier in the year but really got into it in the last several months.

My dad's girlfriend does those!

I actually like it! I have dyed it a few colors for fun but have stuck with lavender as well.

I love the color!

Here and following! I love your report and your resiliency. You must finish to keep the universe and narwhals in balance!

I've been wanting to try diamond paintings! Love the jack and sally one! And wow, that really is an adult paint by number- looks so challenging!

Diamond painting is lots of fun but the paint by numbers felt more like work than fun towards the end.

I think your hair looks great! And the color suits you!

Thank you!

Ooo I really like this one, I bought a pair of pants that look like that.

This ones my favorite too!

I love the color!

Thank you!

Here and following! I love your report and your resiliency. You must finish to keep the universe and narwhals in balance!

Thanks for joining! I’m finally going to finish this thing!

I’m going to try and get through this quick because.... we just got back from Disney and I plan to post a mini TR about it. And this one has been written for a while but I just always got sad thinking about it since it didn’t seem like Disney was going to happen for us anytime soon but now that it has, I’m not as sad.

Day 5 January 17

I woke up without an alarm around 8:45 and my throat was worse. My tonsil looked worse and it felt worse. One of the doctor options I found was called the Medical Concierge and they come to your resort room so you don’t have to leave. I called thinking they would be able to get to me by like 11 or 12 but they said it would be 4-5. They also have an office where you can make an appointment so I took the first one they had which was 10:00 am. It was about a 25 minute drive so we got ready super quick and made it there right at 10. I was hopeful I would be called back quick cause the guy who was waiting ahead of me was still filling out paperwork when he got called. Then a lady and her young daughter came in and the mom looked like death. She asked to go to the bathroom but they just immediately took her back. I heard the nurse say she tested positive for the flu and she had a long road trip the next day so gave her and her family tamiflu. Man, that would suck! I finally got called back around 10:45 and the doctor came in right away and she didn’t even get the tongue depressor all the way on my tongue and looks in my mouth and goes “oh my!” She was sure I had strep throat but did the test just to be sure. She said the test takes 5-10 minutes and in like 3 minutes it confirmed I had strep. I got an antibiotic and paid and was out of there shortly after 11. They were very nice, the office was super nice and clean, and it was a simple process. I paid for everything out of pocket and they gave me an itemized receipt to submit to my insurance. If you happen to get sick in Disney, I recommend them!

We went back to French Quarter and got ready for the day. We got to the bus stop at 12:05 and the Epcot bus was pulling away. The next one didn’t arrive until 12:30. We were getting on Spaceship Earth at 12:55. This was the first day of the Festival of the Arts which I love! I’m upset with the lack of gluten free food items but that’s another complaint for another day. After SE, we headed to World Showcase.

We turned right and Donnie got the lobster nachos. He said it was delicious. Then we decided to check out the new film in Canada. I think it’s called Canada Far and Wide. I was excited when I heard Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara were doing the narration for it. I’m a huge Schitt’s Creek fan and I would have loved Canada Far and Wide more if Catherine narrated it as her character Moira. Also, maybe a spoiler? There’s a narwhal in the film and Donnie goes “narwhals are real?!?! I thought they were like unicorns!” It reminded me of those “I was today years old” memes.

We zig-zagged a bit next and did the paint by numbers first, then went to the Painted Panda booth. Donnie got the pork bun which he said we good but not his favorite. We also both got the milk tea which Donnie is obsessed with. I probably would have just had a sip of his but the doctor said no sharing drinks! I found out I could ask for it without boba which was life changing. I’m a huge fan of popping boba, not so much the tapioca boba. And I think I got more tea since there wasn’t any boba in the cup.

I was getting hungry and the Pop Eats booth was closed almost all day. There was four marked gf items and that booth had two of the four. We decided to go to Sunshine Seasons in The Land and there was a delicious looking turkey sandwich that wasn’t on the allergy menu so I talked to a chef and he said he had a gluten free bun he could put the turkey on so I was a happy girl! Donnie wasn’t going to eat but he agreed the sandwich looked yummy so he got that. I also got a creme brûlée because if there’s creme brûlée I’m eating it. My meal was super basic but so good.

We got a FP for Living with the Land which wasn’t necessary but Epcot FP selections aren’t great these days. While on the ride I was able to get a Soarin FP for basically right away so we headed right over after LWTL. Next was the brand new Awesome Planet film. We never saw the original film there but I really liked Awesome Planet.

Last edited:
We got a FP for Figment so went there next and then went to get our AP magnet. There was a little girl in a stroller behind us in line for the magnet and she kept saying “what’s this ride?” The parents were ignoring her/ didn’t hear her cause she asked it about a hundred times. When we got our magnets some lady was complaining to a manager that so-and-so couldn’t make it to the festival but she had his annual pass card and wanted to get his magnet for him. I’m not sure what happened but the manager was telling her they couldn’t do that when I walked by.

(My terrible attempt at getting a good picture on Figment)

In the past we had lined up early for the broadway performances but there’s always a lot of empty seats when the show starts so we didn’t do that. We strolled up 5 minutes before it started and got a great aisle seat in the middle of the seating area towards the back. The performers we saw were the ones who were in The Lion King on Broadway. They were really great but sang many songs we weren’t familiar with.

After the show we shopped around the art booths but didn’t buy anything, yet! Sometime earlier in the day we got a FP for Epcot Forever which was starting at 9 but we had nothing else to do starting around 7:50 so we just sat and waited. Pro tip: unless you are in the first 20 people in line for the FP viewing area, skip it. It might be better when there isn’t a festival. Most of the area was taken up by a stage so there was a ton of people squeezed in a small area. However, I LOVED Epcot Forever. I might even say it’s my favorite night time show. I loved the kites, there was cool fireworks that are unique, and the music was good. I’m sad that it will be gone by the next time we are there. (I have no idea if this is still true) After Epcot Forever, the park was closed so we left. Thankfully the bus was waiting for us when we got to the stop! I needed some sleep after a long day!

I forget when I took these but it was sometime today and I thought they were cute.

Day 6 January 18

We woke up at 8:00 am today and got to the bus stop at 9:15. A bus came at 9:18 but there was some sort of traffic and it took a while to get to Animal Kingdom. The first thing we did was It’s Tough to be a Bug which is always fun. We were also finally able to see Kevin! We then made our way to the 10:30 Up! A Great Bird Adventure show.

We had a lunch reservation at AKL in a little bit but we were getting hungry NOW. After a Flight of Passage FP we went to Nomad Lounge. We got there at 11:45 and we had a 1:10 Sana’a reservation which looking back was probably not a good idea but oh well. We both got some sort of drink, sorry I don’t remember. We aren’t alcohol drinkers so I can safely say they were one of the non alcoholic options. We also got the poutine and churros which were both gluten free! The poutine was meh, nothing great but I couldn’t have the gravy so maybe that’s why I wasn’t impressed. But the churros were awesome! I love the vanilla sauce but I accidentally double dipped so that became my sauce since I didn’t wanna get Donnie sick. The strawberry one is a little too spicy.

After this we made our way to the bus stop and got to Kidani around 1:00. We were sadly disappointed with Sana’a. I blame that partly on our snack about an hour earlier but the food just wasn’t great. We got the bread service and got all gluten free naan which was great the last time we went but this time it was weird. Like pretty hard and heavy. Which made my meal selection not great either. I got the tandoori chicken which is served on the gf naan too. It was pretty spicy and I think things listed as “mild” are spicy so I think Sana’a is just not for me. Donnie got the Sana’a burger which he said was good but not great. This will be our last trip to Sana’a for a while. But if you are okay with spicy things and are an adventurous eater, definitely give it a try!

We sat in the lobby for a minute trying to decide what we wanted to do next. I decided I needed a refill on Erin McKennas so we got a bus from Kidani to DS. It only took about an hour to get to DS, get Erin McKennas, and get back to French Quarter. We got back to the room a little before 4:00 and we relaxed and watched Schitt’s Creek. I accidentally fell asleep and Donnie let me sleep. I woke up around 7:00 and my throat was still hurting and I was tired so we decided to just hang out at the resort. We went back to the arcade and played more pinball and did a few more of the Marvel pictures. Donnie got something to eat at Sassagoula Floatworks and I got some hot water for tea. We were back to the room by 8:30 and in bed watching more Schitt’s Creek til we fell asleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!