“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time did it take to get that resolved? We don't wear our bands, just use the card and after we're in then we put the bands on. We have never had any issues doing it this way.
I went to the front desk at Pop the next day and it took the CM around 10-15 minutes to fix it. He wasn't sure what to do, but luckily there was another CM behind the desk that knew what to do. They ended up giving each of us comp tickets that made up for our missing tickets.

:sail:Refurbishments a look see... :sail:

Splash Mountain
August 28th through November 16th, 2017
January 8th through February 1st, 2018

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
April 4th through to July 15th, 2016
August 8th through November 18th, 2016

Based on this information, it looks like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is in need of refurbishment. :flower3:

What? Nooooooooooo! That's scary.

To help with the blow if interested, I Triple Dog Dare you to dress as the Pirates of the Caribbean - Red Head woman, take a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow and post it here. In return I'll pay for your party ticket in full including taxes via Pay Pal. You must hold a sign that says "FoxC63/DIS". Interested?
You will not need to wear the costume all night, unless you want to.

EDIT: Here's the photo of the Red Head...
upload_2018-4-17_20-23-14.png

Last edited:
To help with the blow if interested, I Triple Dog Dare you to dress as the Pirates of the Caribbean - Red Head woman, take a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow and post it here. In return I'll pay for your party ticket in full including taxes via Pay Pal. You must hold a sign that says "FoxC63/DIS". Interested?

View attachment 317307

If we go I will do it.

View attachment 317307
Yeah, that's not happening.

View attachment 317307
So I can't take you up on this offer? :guilty::sad:

I really enjoy meeting Disney characters but some of the masked ones creep me out. Does anyone know if the Fairy Godmother is masked or have they changed her appearance?

upload_2018-4-18_3-4-40.png

Here's Bo Peep... :scared:
upload_2018-4-18_3-12-10.png

I like this one, but why plastic hair and not a blonde wig?
upload_2018-4-18_3-13-41.png

I wonder if we'll get to see new characters when Toy Story Land officially opens on June 30th or even after. So far Thomas Smith, Disney Parks Editorial Content Director has a very lax posture answering simple questions on the Disney Parks Blog. What's up with that? :confused3
Link: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...n-toy-story-land-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

I really enjoy meeting Disney characters but some of the masked ones creep me out. Does anyone know if the Fairy Godmother is masked or have they changed her appearance?

View attachment 317369

Here's Bo Peep... :scared:
View attachment 317370

I like this one, but why plastic hair and not a blonde wig?
View attachment 317371

I wonder if we'll get to see new characters when Toy Story Land officially opens on June 30th or even after. So far Thomas Smith, Disney Parks Editorial Content Director has a very lax posture answering simple questions on the Disney Parks Blog. What's up with that? :confused3
Link: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...n-toy-story-land-at-walt-disney-world-resort/
Those are absolutely terrifying.

I'm thinking of a man dressing up as the Red Head attending August or early September.
Ahhhh lol

Working on an itinerary, but I had a quick question. What time should my party of 9 line up for the Alice in Wonderland characters if the plan is to meet them as early as possible? What time should we expect to be finished? Planning on the Friday, September 14 party date... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter