“One More Time Daddy”

Babe the Blue Ox

DIS Veteran
I’ve often told the story on this board of my fondest Disney memory: chasing my then 3 year old daughter back to the entrance of Space Mountain moments before midnight with her screaming “One More Time Daddy” all the way.

20 years later, that little girl is all grown up and made her first solo trip to Disneyland yesterday. The park wasn’t very crowded and she and a friend were able to upgrade their one day tickets to park hoppers and see both parks, with multiple rerides on some of the headliners.

I got a text at 2 am local time (midnight Pacific) with the caption One More Time Daddy. They were running to Space Mtn for that final ride.

I’ve often told the story on this board of my fondest Disney memory: chasing my then 3 year old daughter back to the entrance of Space Mountain moments before midnight with her screaming “One More Time Daddy” all the way.

20 years later, that little girl is all grown up and made her first solo trip to Disneyland yesterday. The park wasn’t very crowded and she and a friend were able to upgrade their one day tickets to park hoppers and see both parks, with multiple rerides on some of the headliners.

I got a text at 2 am local time (midnight Pacific) with the caption One More Time Daddy. They were running to Space Mtn for that final ride.
I love this!! My fondest memories of Disney are centered around my dad. I am 44 yrs old now and I never make a trip to Disney without taking a morning to sit on the beach at the poly with a cup of coffee and send my dad a letter about my trip. Those are wonderful memories that your daughter will carry with her forever!!

Beautiful. My kids are still younger, but we often bring up memories and quotes from our Disney trips. I’m hoping they will remember all the fun times and keep them alive for many years to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter