“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

Carolione, your Magic Shots are priceless, especially the hat box pics. Those are sooooo cool!

You are so lucky to have met the gravediggers!!!! I would have liked to do that!

Wow, what fun you all had. I needed to read your review before we did the party. We did it last minute too and I knew very little so we got zero magic shots and met no characters. Casey did at least let us watch the parade and fireworks, which she wouldn't do for the Christmas party last year :-) I think she and Andi and their line intolerance would make a good pairing!

had made a FP+ for Pirates and this was our destination. We had a fun ride as usual. We will be back later to check out the “special Halloween edition”
img_nov242018at71626am-jpg.366591
I love how you are popping your head out to get in the photo!

We waited about 25 minutes to meet Elvis Stitch, rock on! He was so nice and a fun meet. A plus this year was after some meets and attractions you got candy!:thumbsup2
img_nov242018at84020am-jpg.366595
I really would have loved to meet Stitch this year! I wish they did a special Christmas outfit too!

Awesome that they had the gravediggers and Elvis stitch out! They sometimes have those rare characters out for the races and its always so much fun! Nice magic shots as well.

Too bad it was so hot! Florida Summers are real business!

I love your photopass photos and elvis Stitch is priceless!

We are big fans of CHH, sharing the same meal you shared, and sitting upstairs. It's so nice and quiet up there. I just wish they had a refill drink station

Carolione, your Magic Shots are priceless, especially the hat box pics. Those are sooooo cool!

You are so lucky to have met the gravediggers!!!! I would have liked to do that!
Ahhh Thank you, I love the hat box ghost pictures! It was surprisingly quiet in this area, I think most people thought why would I want a picture there, haha! Little did they know how cool it was!

The Gravediggers was such a fun meet! I think it is fairly new to meet them.

Wow, what fun you all had. I needed to read your review before we did the party. We did it last minute too and I knew very little so we got zero magic shots and met no characters. Casey did at least let us watch the parade and fireworks, which she wouldn't do for the Christmas party last year :-) I think she and Andi and their line intolerance would make a good pairing!
We really did have a good time, we focused on the new things and didn’t bother with the really crowded areas! This party was so different than the one we did last year. Last time is was very low crowds! I love the parade! I swear some times all Andi wants to do is walk back and forth and get exercise, lol!! I tell her if we are going to walk this much we should wait in line for something, isn’t it basically the same!

I love how you are popping your head out to get in the photo!

I really would have loved to meet Stitch this year! I wish they did a special Christmas outfit too!
Ha! I know the picture here is pretty bad, if your in the back, you really can’t even be seen!
I was glad we decided to wait for Elvis Stitch, it was so fun!

Awesome that they had the gravediggers and Elvis stitch out! They sometimes have those rare characters out for the races and its always so much fun! Nice magic shots as well.

Too bad it was so hot! Florida Summers are real business!
I agree, we really enjoyed these meets! We really wanted to do things we haven’t done before so this was a good night to do that despite the tons of people!

I love your photopass photos and elvis Stitch is priceless!

We are big fans of CHH, sharing the same meal you shared, and sitting upstairs. It's so nice and quiet up there. I just wish they had a refill drink station
Ahhh Thank you! I loved the new magic shots this party!
I agree, CHH is such a nice QS and the upstairs is a nice oasis to retreat too. We did have a decent view of HM so that was a plus since it was so crowded over there!

This is awesome!!! I love these pictures :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Sounds like a great time - albeit HOT! Excited to read more :goodvibes
Thanks Tracy! I was very excited to have the picture with the hatbox ghost and to meet the gravediggers! I really felt bad for them, they were sweating something terrible! I guess ghoulish folks sweat too :rotfl:

Cute pics with Lotso! That is one party character I still haven't met!

I love that Hatbox Ghost magic shot!

The gravedigger meet is SO cool! We stumbled upon them at last year's party and it was a great find!

Great pic with Elvis Stitch!

The wait for the Dwarves was over 1 hour per the CM and “short wait Andi”, said no way, okay Andi, since you apparently make all the decisions, haha! Actually I didn’t feel like waiting either so off we went.
I can't blame you. I reluctantly lined up for a character after the CM told us 75 minutes. The problem was - they lied. It was much longer :faint:
I have quite a bit to say in my Halloween party report, once I get to it.

We waited about 40 minutes to see Lotso and it was worth it. He was so soft and smelled yummy! We enjoyed this meet and felt the wait was worth it.
Oh fun, I didn't even realize Lotso met. And I wouldn't have expected him to smell good!

We headed out of Tomorrow Land and had some pictures on the bridge.
I wish I had known about all the magic shots. I had a vague idea there were some, but not enough to ask photographers for specific ones. And I was disappointed none offered. I had meant to read reviews of the 1st party after I arrived in Orlando, but of course never did.

Thanks Dis, another thing we would have remained clueless about! We did find the gravediggers, they were also along the river between HM and Frontier Land. What a great meet. These characters were so fun. They were really into their role!
I also had no idea these guys were there! I can't imagine how hot they must have been in those layered suits!

We waited about 25 minutes to meet Elvis Stitch, rock on! He was so nice and a fun meet.
Another meet my daughter would have loved. If we only had another few hours at the party! :laughing:

Boo to you and you and you, it’s not so scary! Time to update on our Halloween Party experience! This was a last minute decision made the day before so please forgive me and my lack of Halloween attire!

Andi and I had a lovely afternoon chilling in our room. We cooled off nicely and had a little rest. Please don’t judge, I decided to keep my pink Sleeping Beauty shirt on!
It is a really comfortable shirt and very thin for the boiling hot weather! I promise I did smell good and it was okay people! Andi put on her HM shirt which has the lines from the shrinking room.

We arrived at MK around 5pm, we checked in and received our wristbands and headed to the right of Mainstreet to get our candy bags and first treats. This area was busy and we didn’t stay long enough to get any picture opps, just grabbed our candy and headed into the park. I had made a FP+ for Pirates and this was our destination. We had a fun ride as usual. We will be back later to check out the “special Halloween edition”
View attachment 366591
Next up was Storybook circus area to check out the party merchandise. They had some cute Hocus Pocus shirts. Andi has so many special pins and we checked the new ones out, she decided to pass on any this trip.
View attachment 366582
We went out to the Silly Pete area, the 7 Dwarves were meeting inside this area and a Disney jr. dance party was setting up in the outside area. This was different from last year. The wait for the Dwarves was over 1 hour per the CM and “short wait Andi”, said no way, okay Andi, since you apparently make all the decisions, haha! Actually I didn’t feel like waiting either so off we went.

We decided to head into Tomorrow Land and get in line for Lotso, it was about 6:20 and we were probably 5th in line so not bad. The line was at the exit area of the Buzz ride. It was hot and there was no where to really sit. I went and sat for a little bit across the way and Andi stayed in line. The line was directly in the hot sun, I used my little fan many times! We watched the CMs set up the meet and greet for Lotso.
This was the first party of the season and we saw many captains and official looking CMs at this party. We waited about 40 minutes to see Lotso and it was worth it. He was so soft and smelled yummy! We enjoyed this meet and felt the wait was worth it.
View attachment 366583 View attachment 366590 View attachment 366589 View attachment 366588
We knew from previous parties to wait and Trick or Treat a little later. We headed out of Tomorrow Land and had some pictures on the bridge. The CM was so sweet and she says “who are you two suppose to be?, pink and purple” :rotfl:Sure sounds good to us! :confused3
View attachment 366586 View attachment 366585 View attachment 366584
We decided to head to CHH for some dinner. It was quiet in here and we shared the Trio Platter. This was shrimp, chicken, hush puppies, fish with fries. Andi headed upstairs to find us a spot and gather all the condiments we needed. This was a good decision to eat here. The upstairs was “dead”, food was yummy, air conditioning, and a great view of the HM.
View attachment 366587
We got to see the lady ghost Carlotta with a HM butler out on the HM lawn. Spoiler, *this is as close as we got to them and the HM, unfortunately*.

We were feeling full and sufficiently cooled so it was time to head back out. The HM area was mobbed, way more crowded than a regular day. We tried to get a little closer to see the CMs in there Halloween makeup and it was so busy. I think the wait time for HM stayed at 20 minutes or more the whole party. First party of the season troubles!

Stay tuned for more party fun coming up as soon as I can type it:jumping1:

It’s always nice to relax isn’t it........sets you up for the rest of the evening.......

Lovely pictures again and love Lotso bear.........love the sound of his scent! And boy it sounded hot for both of you.......love the pink and purple!!!

Forgot to say I had no idea there was such a thing as an Instagram wall??? I have no clue at times.......lol........

Food looks good too!!!

Loving your report as always.......

For as crowded as this area was, we saw a photo spot and it was not busy at all. This was close to the river before the HM standby line started. This was a magic shot with the hatbox ghost. This was a cool picture and one which was new.
View attachment 366601 View attachment 366602
We decided to move on and check to see if the gravediggers were out for a picture opportunity. I had read on here that you could meet them. Thanks Dis, another thing we would have remained clueless about! We did find the gravediggers, they were also along the river between HM and Frontier Land. What a great meet. These characters were so fun. They were really into their role!
It was so hot and these gravediggers were sweating up a storm! Despite their deathly pallor, they were so hot! Temperature wise not smokin! :rotfl:
View attachment 366593 View attachment 366600
We headed over to Pirates area again, it was really busy so we decided to wait until later. We headed into Fantasy Land to check out the teacups. There was special music and smoke during the ride to make it a little spooky. This was fun and cute. We didn’t have to wait to long for our spinning ride! I don’t let Andi spin it much then I can enjoy it.
View attachment 366596 View attachment 366597
We saw a photo spot at the front of the teacups and it was a new magic shot for us! It is a scary pumpkin. We did see the Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter meeting here as well. We didn’t stay for that, the line was long.
View attachment 366599 View attachment 366598
We decided to head into Tomorrow Land, we needed some ice water and a little break from the heat. We trick or treated some now, lines had died down some. We did the PM to check out the music in Space. Space was total black out with different music for the party, it sounded cool, we couldn’t see a thing!

Buzz was a walk on now so we did this and more candy lines. The candy line in the Monsters Inc laugh floor was a mile long!
View attachment 366594
It was around 9pm and Stitch’s line did not look to bad so we went for it. Thank goodness the majority of the wait was inside with air conditioning yay!:PinkbouncWe waited about 25 minutes to meet Elvis Stitch, rock on! He was so nice and a fun meet. A plus this year was after some meets and attractions you got candy!:thumbsup2
View attachment 366595
I’m not going to sugar coat anything, it was so hot and crowded at this party. We were doing okay because it was our 5th party and we wanted to do new things to us and we never even went near the hub area. This area was just mobbed I guess from reading some other reviews!

Stay tuned for the last part of the party! Coming soon..................

Andi’s look of concentration........lol.......

Those gravediggers are spectacular........even I’d line up for a photo op there........they do look like they’d never break character........so much fun..........

Glad you got to cool down and even though it was busy, still had a blast.........look forward to more of your night there.........:wave:

Cute pics with Lotso! That is one party character I still haven't met!

I love that Hatbox Ghost magic shot!

The gravedigger meet is SO cool! We stumbled upon them at last year's party and it was a great find!

Great pic with Elvis Stitch!
Thank you, he was fun to meet. We met him years ago in DHS, he met there for awhile.
I loved the hatbox magic shot, very cool
I do believe I learned about the gravediggers meet because of your TR so Thank you!!
Elvis Stitch was so cute and not to bad of a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!