“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

For someone like myself, who has been on this ride so many times, it was fun to have the live actors.
I bet! I haven't seen this myself, but I think I'd really enjoy it, too. For people like us who have seen this ride tons of times, it's nice to have a little something different from time to time :goodvibes

We made our way out of the park and we were back to the GF at about 12:30am so not bad! The real feel temp was still 90 at this hour!
:scared1: Wow! It'll get to 90 here in NY fairly often in the summer, but never at 12:30am!!! :eek:

I bet! I haven't seen this myself, but I think I'd really enjoy it, too. For people like us who have seen this ride tons of times, it's nice to have a little something different from time to time :goodvibes
It was really cool that Disney changed things up a little on several attractions this year at the Party! Fun!

Wow! It'll get to 90 here in NY fairly often in the summer, but never at 12:30am!!!
I think the hottest it has been in northern Minnesota at midnight is 65 and that feels hot to us in the summer, lol!!

Hello Everyone! I have today off from work and I am finishing my Holiday decorating! I can’t believe I use to put 5 Christmas trees up and a full village! Way to much work now, lol! I got my large tree up in the living room and my Disney tree up in the family room and I am calling it good!
I collect snowmen and they are up now too. When you live in a winter wonderland for 4-5 months I don’t feel bad leaving my snowmen up until the end of January!

Here are a some pictures! @kastoney check out my wines! LoL, perks of a husband, who works for a liquor company!
IMG_Dec32018at122925PM.jpg IMG_Dec32018at123042PM.jpg IMG_Dec32018at123134PM.jpg IMG_Dec32018at123220PM.jpg IMG_Dec32018at123246PM.jpg IMG_Dec32018at123306PM.jpg IMG_Dec32018at123346PM.jpg IMG_Dec32018at123428PM.jpg
On to January trip, I have purchased my tickets for the DAH event on 1/28 and I am excited for another go at this fun event. I haven’t change anything else for this trip at this time. I did request upper floor with partial savanna view for our room at AKL. I also bought a discounted Spirit Jersey from the Disney website yesterday and two pairs of ears from Magic Designs. Her ears are very comfortable and so cute! I will show pictures when I get my new things! The ears I got are a purple wall design, (not so much for the wall, purple is my favorite color and I will wear my purple magic band with them) The other pair has an animal print for AK and AKL since we are staying here.

Breaking news, haha, I have been toying with a trip the end of March for Andi and I. I have the vacation, and she has spring break, so it is hard not to head down to Florida:thumbsup2
I am booked at All Stars Sports, preferred room with the Visa discount and it is really cheap, averaging around 110.00 a night. We have never stayed here, values are not my favorite but it is a good deal and only 3 nights right now. I am trying to get the first 2 nights at USO. This is where the sticker shock is! I want to stay at RPR for the express pass since it will be busy. It is expensive and I just can’t pull the trigger yet. The flights are also high. I could get Andi’s flight free on Delta and this would help except my flight would still be over $500.00! If we do go my plan is Monday to Wednesday at USO and Wednesday to Saturday at All Stars Sports. Universal has the buy 2 days park to park and get 2 days free. I would get those tickets and upgrade to AP then we can go to USO in August and maybe one more time with the AP. The AP offer is for 15 months not 12 so this is a nice perk!

Decisions, Decisions, I will keep you all in the loop when I make my decision! Andi is all for it, of course!!

I will be back with an update soon on Day 8, Fun at Fort Wilderness!!

How fun! I love the Disney tree, I can't believe you used to do five! That must have taken so long! haha

I knew that March trip would probably sneak its way in there haha while the values definitely arent deluxe, being in Disney is better than not being in Disney! haha

Oh! I know all about the joys of a husband in the liquor industry. Our bar is also well stocked.

Sounds like a fun plan for January! I’m debating on a DAH for January as well but it would be solo since my husband is running the next day

img_dec32018at123306pm-jpg.368219

We have that Mickey/Minnie 2015 ornament :goodvibes I have four trees up and would do more if I felt like i could get away with it :rotfl: I love yours, everything looks great!

On to January trip, I have purchased my tickets for the DAH event on 1/28

I'm excited to hear how this one goes. I was so sad when I realized all of the ones for early January start after we leave on the 5th

Caroline, I honestly can't wait to meet you in May...We have more in common every day...I too collect snowmen and I put up 3 trees every year, including a Disney tree...:P

Your decorations are fabulous - I love them!

Breaking news, haha, I have been toying with a trip the end of March for Andi and I. I have the vacation, and she has spring break, so it is hard not to head down to Florida:thumbsup2
Oooooh! How exciting! I know... hard to pass up that opportunity, isn't it?!

The AP offer is for 15 months not 12 so this is a nice perk!
Wow, this is awesome! I think Disney should take a hint :laughing:

How fun! I love the Disney tree, I can't believe you used to do five! That must have taken so long! haha

I knew that March trip would probably sneak its way in there haha while the values definitely arent deluxe, being in Disney is better than not being in Disney! haha
Thank you! Yes, I had trees everywhere lol! The kids loved it, now they aren’t even here to enjoy so 2 is good now!

The March trip is up in the air, I wish flights weren’t so expensive! USO is pricey as well

Your trees look awesome!

Glad you got your DAH tickets! I look forward to hearing how it goes again!

A March trip! That would be awesome!
Thank you!
I am excited to do the DAH event again. I think my sister will love it!
I would love to go if money was no object, haha!

Oh! I know all about the joys of a husband in the liquor industry. Our bar is also well stocked.

Sounds like a fun plan for January! I’m debating on a DAH for January as well but it would be solo since my husband is running the next day
My husband has a love for bold red wines with good legs!
The DAH is so fun, I think you would enjoy it.

We have that Mickey/Minnie 2015 ornament :goodvibes I have four trees up and would do more if I felt like i could get away with it :rotfl: I love yours, everything looks great!
Thank you! I try to get an ornament with the year on it for every year! Wow 4 trees is awesome. I had a themed one for each room years ago! The kids loved it when they were small. My son thought there really were elves in Santa’s workshop in my village, lol!

I'm excited to hear how this one goes. I was so sad when I realized all of the ones for early January start after we leave on the 5th
DAH is a good deal as long as Disney doesn’t start crowding it up like the parties

Oooooh! How exciting! I know... hard to pass up that opportunity, isn't it?!
I wish it wasn’t so expensive, we could skip USO and it wouldn’t be bad!

Wow, this is awesome! I think Disney should take a hint :laughing:
I know! I wish Disney would have specials especially for people renewing.

Caroline, I honestly can't wait to meet you in May...We have more in common every day...I too collect snowmen and I put up 3 trees every year, including a Disney tree...:P
Yay! Great minds think alike, haha! I am so excited to meet you! I love snowmen! I did have a dedicated snowman tree but I have downsized some. Now my house only looks like it threw up Christmas moderately!:blush:

Hi, Caroline!!!

I started at the very beginning of your TR the other day and finally finished!! Some of my very favorite WDW trips have been just my Mom and I. What wonderful memories!!! :)

Hi, Caroline!!!

I started at the very beginning of your TR the other day and finally finished!! Some of my very favorite WDW trips have been just my Mom and I. What wonderful memories!!! :)
Yay, Welcome Jackie! Andi and I sure do have many memories from all our trips, we have so much fun and travel well together! Thanks for joining in!

Your snowmen collection is adorable. I used to collect them before we had kids. I don’t know why I stopped. We don’t really have the room for it. I still have about 4 of them out. This year we downsized the decorations & my village. It was getting overwhelming in our small house.

I like your plans for a March trip. We’re debating doing universal for a few days in August but the cost seemed overwhelming. We could possibly combine it with a value stay at Disney. I would want to get the express pass at universal so I’d want to stay at the nicer resorts there.

Your snowmen collection is adorable. I used to collect them before we had kids. I don’t know why I stopped. We don’t really have the room for it. I still have about 4 of them out. This year we downsized the decorations & my village. It was getting overwhelming in our small house.

I like your plans for a March trip. We’re debating doing universal for a few days in August but the cost seemed overwhelming. We could possibly combine it with a value stay at Disney. I would want to get the express pass at universal so I’d want to stay at the nicer resorts there.
Thank you, I loved this Flurry collection of snowmen, they don’t make them anymore! Probably good because I don’t need anymore either. I am trying to down size as well. We are actually thinking of moving to a smaller house in the next few years so decorating will decrease as well.

I so want to go in March and spend 2 nights at Universal but it is pricey! The flights are high too so I am putting it on the back burner for now. I will keep watching the prices and try to make it work! I hope it works out for you. We will be going to Disney in August when are you going? Our tentative dates are 8/17-8/27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!