“Refresh” - am I understanding this correctly?

Sorry for the dumb question chiming in, you can get more FP for tier 1 rides? I knew about refresh, but I didn't know this part. So when all 3 FP are used I can go back in and get another Soarin, and then a Test Track if they're available?

On my trip last year I didn't know about refresh but I remember the app saying I had already used a tier 1 when I was getting a 4th.

You may find the FP FAQ helpful. From Post #7:
- Only 4th FPs (and beyond) are not subject to tiering limitations. Scheduling less than 3 FPs for a day is not a shortcut to getting additional Group 1 FPs in the same park faster.

- Only 4th FPs (and beyond) can be chosen to repeat FP attractions. Scheduling less than 3 FPs for a day is not a shortcut to repeating an attraction with FP faster.

I would definitely suggest splitting a larger party into a smaller one if that is an option.
Also, always grab the first time available and refresh for a better time, because when refreshing, the ride you want now would show up at the top instead of having to scroll down to find it between the other rides.
Also when refreshing, click on the time you want for the ride (+30 minutes), so if something is available at that time it will show up, instead of showing times that you don't want.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter