“Rise” to the Challenge, FREAK!! Done and new trip report started 5/2/21

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
Welcome Everyone

My name is Caroline and I travel to WDW with my daughter Andi.

We have been going to Disney for over 10 years together on mother/daughter trips. This trip was my 24th trip and Andi’s 22nd. I had been to WDW twice before I had children. The first time I went, MK was the only park open, and the second time MK and Epcot were the only 2 parks open. I absolutely love the Disney bubble and enjoy getting away from the busy hectic real world.

Andi has grown up with Disney trips and her love for the parks continues to grow! Andi is a young adult of 20 and is in her second year of college. She is loving college life and I don’t see her as often as I would like, so our Disney trips are so special!

I work as an RN in the real world and my job definitely helps fund our trips!

My favorite park is AK and my current top 3 favorite attractions are HM, Dinosaur, and TSM. I love Pixar movies and Belle has always been my favorite princess.

Here I am enjoying my time at Festival of Arts at Epcot.

IMG_Jan262020at24856PM.jpg

Andi’s favorite park is Epcot, even with the current construction. Her current top 3 favorite attractions are CoP, HM, and Dinosaur. She loves Pixar movies and Ariel has always been her favorite princess.

Here she is with Ariel.

IMG_Jan262020at25719PM.jpg

This trip was 10 wonderful nights in the bubble. Our dates were 1/14-1/24/20. We spent nights at OKW and Gran Destino/CSR.

Please join me on our January adventure. It will be filled with fun, excitement, Dis meets, good food, early mornings, hot days, cold days, new adventures, and some good old fashioned quality time with Andi and I. We also did two hard ticket events and really enjoyed both of these.

Stay tuned for trip prep and travel day. “Is it snowing again?”

Woo hoo I jumped on the Dis at just the right time. Following along. Looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

My name is Caroline and I travel to WDW with my daughter Andi.
:wave:
This trip was my 24th trip and Andi’s 22nd.
:faint:
The first time I went, MK was the only park open, and the second time MK and Epcot were the only 2 parks open.
Me too!
my current top 3 favorite attractions are HM,
That's enough... I don't need to know the rest.

;)
IMG_Jan262020at24856PM.jpg
Wonderful photo of you!

It's not often I can act like Donald Duck and say "I'm #1" but right now I can!

So good to see you last week and finally meet Andi, looking forward to reading about your whole trip!
Yay! #1, love it! It was very nice to see you and Steve again! I really enjoyed having a drink with all of you!
Woo hoo I jumped on the Dis at just the right time. Following along. Looking forward to reading more about your adventures.
Yay! So happy to have you here! Welcome
Joining in!
Yay! Welcome and Happy to have you here!
I'm here! Can't wait to read about your trip.
Yay Glad to have you here, Welcome!
Joining in! So excited to hear all about it!
Yay, So nice to have you here, Welcome!
Yay, a new TR! Can't wait to hear about it all!
Yay, Welcome and thanks for joining in!
I’m here and excited to follow along on your adventures
Yay, Welcome, we did have some adventures good and a few not so good!
Hi Caroline! Cannot wait to hear about your trip!!

Joining in Caroline!!! I can't wait to hear about the parts I wasn't part of. LOL!!!!
Hi Jenny! Welcome and thanks for joining in!

:wave:

:faint:

Me too!

That's enough... I don't need to know the rest.

;)

Wonderful photo of you!
Thanks Pkondz! HM is awesome isn’t it. I suggest the tour Marceline to Magic, you do get a little more in depth look at HM, such a cool ride and really ground breaking for its time when it came to be!!

Hi Caroline! So good seeing you and Andi again!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! You guys definitely did a lot. I'm so jealous of your 10 day trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!