“Start booking your Disney dining now “ email

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
i woke at 4 am CST today to get ready our 5 am Dining reservation plan of action. Checked email and got at 8:57 Pm Saturday night email title “book your Disney dining now”.

Freaked me out. Check on my Disney App and sure enough our days are now open...nope they are highlighted but working.

Me and the DH are checking our computers and our dates aren’t highlight so of course the email was wrong. For a few minutes I did panic thininking people had 7 hours on us.

Why? Why would Dinsy send this email? And no where in the email say a time. Just “now”

i woke at 4 am CST today to get ready our 5 am Dining reservation plan of action. Checked email and got at 8:57 Pm Saturday night email title “book your Disney dining now”.

Freaked me out. Check on my Disney App and sure enough our days are now open...nope they are highlighted but working.

Me and the DH are checking our computers and our dates aren’t highlight so of course the email was wrong. For a few minutes I did panic thininking people had 7 hours on us.

Why? Why would Dinsy send this email? And no where in the email say a time. Just “now”

I think it’s completely random. It’s actually a good reminder to people who have totally forgotten about their dining dates to get this ahead of time, even though it says, “now”.

I just checked my past dining reservation emails out of curiosity. I got my last two reminders at 11:09am and 5:10am at day 180. Older dining reminders were typically 3 or 4 days past day 180, so it seems to me that this is an improvement.

I noticed I don’t get any dining reminders when I book a room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter