“Technical difficulties”

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpsiq

Earning My Ears
FRUSTRATION. That is the word that sums up this whole ten days vacation, 3 days in a disney bahamas cruise and seven in the wdw parks. I though I couldnt be as dissatisfied in the parks as I was when my family couldnt set foot in castaway cay when that was the only reason we were on the DCL. Disney blamed nature, “the weather and the currents” but there was only a mild wind so I guess Disney Dream is not such a great ship after all, right? I really wanted to punch the disney cruise “director” in the face when he made jokes about that awful situation in rha very same night in the ships theatre. And later in the week, all hopes of being happy in the happiest place on earth went to hell when every day many of the rides we went had “technical difficulties”, ruining each and every park day planning that was carefully made back home. We had issues in rockin roller coaster, rise of the resistance, thunder mountain railroad and even in the haunted mansion. Every time one of those lame experiences happened all we got from disney was the standard ”sorry” that didnt make up for anything. We are regreting every moment and all the money spent and wondering what, in fact, are we doing here!?

Yes I do, since it envolves more than one subject, and there is a timeline and a context connecting both de DCL and the theme parks situations. It is amazing how people are bossy around here...

I’m so sorry you had so many problems! I’d be frustrated as well. I’m sure you understand that problems happen, but it sounds like you had more than your share. I’ve been following some of the issues with ROTR and it really seems like its unpredictability can take over an entire day trying to ride. Hope this venting helps you feel better.

Funny story—My college age son went to Disney last month to experience Galaxy’s Edge. He also went to Universal for a day and just raved about how enjoyable it was to get away from the parks. I thought “um... isn’t Universal a theme park?” I think the crowds, FP, and now BG adds so much stress to the WDW experience. And Jan is a low month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter