“Unconnected” Fastpasses?

ColoradoDis

DIS Veteran
Headed to the Disneyland Resort for the first time in 10 years on Thursday.

I’ve read that there are some fastpasses that are not “connected”. I know about World of Color but it is closed while we are there.

Are there any others in either DL or CA?

Thanks

Just Buzz Lightyear. Also, return times are now strictly enforced. Disney has announced they be adding something called Max Pass for an additional fee with a digital component. We don't know when it will start or what other effects it might have on FP.

Generally show FP are not connected, i.e. WOC and Fantasmic!. But it sounds like all of those will be closed when you go. The only ride currently unconnected/off the grid is Buzz Lightyear. As mentioned above Max Pass is coming, but don't worry FP will still be free.

Last edited:
Frozen sing along FP when offered were connected. I wouldn't call it any official policy for shows. Disney has never said anything about all shows are or will be disconnected.

Frozen sing along FP when offered were connected. I wouldn't call it any official policy for shows. Disney has never said anything about all shows are or will be disconnected.
I don't really consider Frozen Sing Along a show. It was more of an attraction similar to the Muppet show it replaced. I don't consider Turtle Talk a show either. It's screen based.

I don't really consider Frozen Sing Along a show. It was more of an attraction similar to the Muppet show it replaced. I don't consider Turtle Talk a show either. It's screen based.
Turtle Talk doesn't use FP and never has. Even if you don't consider Frozen sing along a show, Disney has no "official policy" about anything related to show FPs being connected or not.

Turtle Talk doesn't use FP and never has. Even if you don't consider Frozen sing along a show, Disney has no "official policy" about anything related to show FPs being connected or not.

Didn't say Turtle Talk had FP. Was relating it to Frozen Sing Along as a screen based show rather than an actual show.

The thread is about disconnected FP, not what is and isn't a show. The one show that currently uses FP won't be running during OP's trip. If Disney were to add FP to another show or attraction that may or may not be a show in the future, it may or may not be connected because Disney has no official policy on having shows or may not be shows disconnected. If that happens to happen before the OP's trip, the OP should be aware that said hypothetical FP may or may not be connected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter