“You’re My Favorites: Now Go Away!” Feb/Mar 2019 First Family Trip (Complete 8/19)

I love the pics of the girls in the photobooth! And the one of them with their new ears!

Sounds like a pretty good morning, even with the occasional whining and food debating!

We merged with the front-of-the-park rope drop crowd at about 8:55 and encountered the awesome stroller catchers. The CMs were very quickly grabbing strollers, passing them off to be parked, and telling the guests where to look for their strollers after the ride.

That's amazing! I love that Disney thinks of things like that.

A started to grump that she doesn’t like cinnamon rolls (she does), she wouldn’t eat any (she did), and that she was still going to be hungry. So much for food solving the whining problem.

The whining and the bickering gets under my skin so much with my kids. The worst is when I let them turn on the TV (because I can't take whining about something else for another minute), and then they fight over who gets to pick what they watch and who picked last.

A got picked, and she was in her glory. Stood up tall and clearly asked into the microphone, “Did you know we’re triplets?”

:rotfl:

I love the matching ears they picked out - very pretty! My DS1 wanted a pair of Buzz Lightyear ears and my DH thought it was a waste of money, but he wore those ears to the parks every day and it made him so happy :)

Welcome, Internet!

As you all know, after an absolutely incredible family vacation, all you want to do is tell everyone about it, right? Well, it turns out very few people in my circle of friends have the appropriate reaction to being told I picked up a same day drop of four FoP FPs for only 90 minutes out. That’s where you all come in!

In all seriousness, I planned my family’s first trip to the World for about a year and got so much valuable information from here on DISBoards. Afterwards, it seems only right to come back and share with you all my successes and failures. Think of this trip report as a case study of just how much one can learn from a year’s worth of research but no first-hand experience. If you’d prefer to read through the nitty gritty details of my planning, my PTR can be found here. For those of you who want to skip straight to the good stuff, some basic details:

Who:

HRmh6Ljl.jpg

Me

hRuY5yMl.jpg

Hubby

cigaNk1l.jpg

Our 5 year old triplet girls, whom I’ll refer to as A, B, and C, monikers kindly bestowed by my ultrasound technician.

Hubby and I had both traveled to WDW as children, most recently senior trip in high school, but never as adults in control of the plans. The girls had never been.

What: 10 days, 9 nights at Walt Disney World. We had a very park-centric trip, with only our arrival day as a non-park day.

Where: Boardwalk Villas studio on points rented right here on Dis.

When: February 25th to March 6th 2019

Why: This is the girls’ last year of preschool and seemed like an ideal time for their first trip. They are old enough to hang for a long day but still young enough to be fully immersed in the magic of Disney. We wanted to take a long trip so that we could fit in everything a 5-year-old girl may want to do, knowing that we won’t be back for several years and will be returning with much taller, more jaded kids when we do. We picked the last week of February for the (supposed) chance of lighter crowds, as well as the cooler temperatures and shorter park hours. We wanted the girls to make it to night spectaculars, so the earlier schedule for HEA in particular was a big draw. It didn’t hurt that a February trip meant we were leaving dreary, cold NJ for sunny Florida to break up our winter.

If you decide to stick around, you’ll be able to enjoy highlights such as:

- Detailed breakdowns of how the DDP worked for our family
- A time-stamped discussion of our days in the parks
- An inability to sleep in until anything resembling a normal waking hour
- My constantly being surprised by the Festival of Fantasy parade, despite being fully aware of when it was scheduled each day
- Amazing family memories I will cherish always

On that thoroughly sappy note, I do hope you’ll decide to join me in reliving our trip. As my girls bellowed from the front row of It’s A Small World, “ALL ABOARD!”

Yay, another first-trip TR! I felt compelled to start one for the same reason—no "civvies" understand!!

Longtime lurker, but just created an account so I could comment. I'm really enjoying your trip report so far and looking forward to the next installment :) Your kiddos are adorable and seem to have had a wonderful time! I'm getting such a kick out your stories especially since it seems we have a lot in common. No triplets, and we've been to Disney several times before, but we're taking our toddler daughter for her first visit next month. We're also from south Jersey, flying out of Philly, staying at the Boardwalk villas, and also have a 10 night trip planned. It's so nice to read your tips/experiences with the strollers, etc, and how your days have been structured - it's giving me a better idea of what to expect in Disney as a mom.

While I was getting my drink, the kids were playing in the photobooth again.

MOqkQ6nl.jpg

2Yjjk1Ll.jpg

This side of the booth never worked right for us. When it displayed on the screen, the photos were in a strip with the background of our choosing but, in my MDE account, it’s just the plain photo. I believe these were supposed to have a princess theme.
The photos are adorable though!

Of course, when the Q&A opened, all three of mine shot their hands straight up. A got picked, and she was in her glory. Stood up tall and clearly asked into the microphone, “Did you know we’re triplets?” Ah, my oh-so-literal children: my silly example question was not intended to be a script for you to follow! To his credit, Crush did a great job of turning that back into an actual question about sea turtles, talking about how many eggs are laid at a time.
Hahaha! At least they liked the show!

I’m all caught up, enjoying your first time adventures. It is fun to listen to your stories and how much research you did before the trip. You really had a good plan in place.

I’m sure the little ones get tired and overwhelmed easily, buying treats and gifts always helps.

I’m glad you liked Soarin, I enjoy it but really miss the old one!

we had plenty of room in our checked luggage and brought not only disposable ponchos but also our real rain coats.

I'm really interested to hear how the rain coats ended up working out. (If you needed them.) Since we live in Europe, all of us have nice rain jackets that we are used to wearing out and about, and I was debating just bringing those along with us rather than buying a bunch of cheap ponchos.

8:55 and encountered the awesome stroller catchers. The CMs were very quickly grabbing strollers, passing them off to be parked, and telling the guests where to look for their strollers after the ride. This is so much better than trying to park your stroller while watching people walk by you into the line!

That had to be so much more convenient! The stroller parking for the Land is a little out of the way, so that had to save some time and a bit of unnecessary backtracking.

I wanted to object, because I really didn’t want to burn first-hour park time eating, but I figured the whining would subside if they ate.

That's tough. The vacationer in you wants to take full advantage of that first hour of park opening, but the mother in you knew the consequences of letting a toddler go hungry!

A got picked, and she was in her glory. Stood up tall and clearly asked into the microphone, “Did you know we’re triplets?” Ah, my oh-so-literal children: my silly example question was not intended to be a script for you to follow! To his credit, Crush did a great job of turning that back into an actual question about sea turtles, talking about how many eggs are laid at a time.

Aw, I'm really glad to hear A was picked. It sounds like the late nights/early mornings were hitting her the hardest, so hopefully that helped brighten her mood a little.

Normally, I shut that kind of behavior down outright: the girls know they aren’t allowed to speak to me in a certain manner and that they won’t get what they want when they do. If it keeps up, consequences are doled out. On the other hand, I was trying to be understanding of how the excitement, crowds, and lost sleep were impacting everyone and, honestly, I didn’t want to be enforcing time outs in Disney. I sent Hubby and the other two to try to find a table and A helped me get my drink and napkins while I talked her into at least trying the treats her sisters had picked.

I completely understand. I think a lot of us parents have to bend the rules a little while we're at Disney. The parks are definitely a different environment than home and it sounds like you were being very considerate of all the changes in routine that were happening to the kids.

but when C pulled the ears with the extra multicolored tulle, they changed their tune.

Great photo of the girls with their new ears. The ears are adorable and a good souvenir choice. Even if they don't decide to bring them back when they're older, they can be displayed. My Minnie wedding ears are sitting on a wall shelf next to a wedding photo and it looks quite nice. So hopefully the girls will get to enjoy the ears for years and years to come.

I believe we had been in line for approximately 5 minutes when the kids started whining about the looooong line.
Oh no! It happens though...

So much for food solving the whining problem.
Oye!

Out we went, back around to do ride in with Nemo and friends. We walked straight onto our clamshells at 10:03 and swam along with our fishy friends. When we got off, we headed back to find Turtle Talk had a much fuller waiting area but they were still letting people in for the next show. We ended up seated at 10:15, so I’m pretty sure this would have been the same show we were waiting for earlier, had we stayed in that area the whole time.
Well, that worked out well!

Stood up tall and clearly asked into the microphone, “Did you know we’re triplets?” Ah, my oh-so-literal children: my silly example question was not intended to be a script for you to follow! To his credit, Crush did a great job of turning that back into an actual question about sea turtles, talking about how many eggs are laid at a time.
Too Funny!!! I love it.

Sounds like your morning was a good mixed of planned out and going with the flow.

JsQvDell.jpg

I was surprised they all got the same. A and B had both found ears with their favorite colors (pink and purple, respectively) but when C pulled the ears with the extra multicolored tulle, they changed their tune. After our brief photo shoot, headed back over to the Land pavilion and arrived right in time for our 11:55 ADR.

So cute!!! Sounds like you had a pretty good start to the day, with plenty of snacks, which is always a plus :)

I love your TR!!!! Your girls are precious. Sounds like the start of a great adventure.

Entering Epcot through the international gateway was as delightfully easy as everyone says it is
::yes:: One of the best parts of staying at an Epcot resort! I also love strolling slowly back from Epcot after closing and coming upon all the BW lights; depending on time of year it may still be bustling. So pretty and gives the night such a warm feeling :goodvibes

Ah, I remember the days of the kids wanting a snack NOW! Actually with 2 teen boys that's not over lol, the difference it we can just tell them to go get what they want now while we continue doing what WE want :thumbsup2

Loving your brood and brew shirt (where’s it from?!)
Great trip report- as a mom of twins with a 10 month younger brother, I feel your “are they triplets” pain/pleasure. :)

Yeah, twins and a bonus that close together must net you a lot of attention, too. The shirt is from here: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/720236-bippity-boppity-brew?store_id=103460

Your trip report is great-glad to see your're having a fun time. Where did you get the dresses you all wore on your first day? They look so cute and comfy!

Ali Express for the dresses. This is the link that has the ones available in both adult and kid sizes: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hal...lgo_pvid=0ecb33b2-b979-49e1-abc6-3e5d937b3b0f and then that seller also has a lot of other styles only in kids.

Their full store is here: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1770445?spm=2114.10010108.100005.1.31c27f10AoiZky

It can be hard getting kids to focus on picking food and drinks when all they want to do is look around and take in the details! I had to laugh that a Cast Member had to reassure them that the princesses would be coming to their table; they needed verification!

It was definitely a battle to get them to decide on an order. They were just so in awe of the whole thing (which was the whole point, right?) that they weren't even hearing me.

I think the Dole Whip stand and Citrus Swirl stand swapped a few years ago so maybe those guests in line didn't know about the changes.

Yeah, I was assuming it was for that. It's been a while, though, so I'm surprised it is enough of a problem that they have a whole cast member whose only job is that.

We didn't mind telling them about his eye condition, but after a hundred times it did get tiresome. We just want to get to Small World, folks!

Exactly this! When we happen to be walking in the same direction, in line together, etc with a curious stranger, it's not as bad. But, if we're going in opposite directions, there's really not much conversation to be had. I'm not entirely sure what my craziest stranger-interest story is, but the most disruptive was definitely when I was out running with them. The triple jogger was about a car width on its own, so I had to run in the street and took up the whole shoulder. If there was a car parked, then I just had to go around into the road to get through. Anyway, I'm running one way and the car coming in the opposite direction stops dead, rolls down his window, and starts yelling to ask me if they're triplets. Seriously, dude, I'm blocking one lane of traffic, you're blocking the other lane of traffic, and what do you expect to get out of it? I'm got 100lb of kid momentum, so I'm sure as heck not stopping to talk to you!

Good call skipping HEA with all the rain in the forecast. I bet everyone was starting to feel the full day in the parks. Your girls toured the MK like champs that first day, I have to say. That's a lot of attractions and shows they were willing to wait for and experience.

Honestly, they would have kept going if we'd let them. They were just so happy to finally be in Disney.

Love the pictures! They are having fun hamming it up!

Definitely. I don't know if it's just my kids, or the there's-always-a-camera-phone-nearby generation, but they have been hams longer than they could talk.

Nothing better than the ease of the International Gateway entrance. I am dreading the impact of the Skyliner stop. I have loved being spoiled with an easy entrance.

It was incredible. I know they're expanding it when they open the gondolas, so hopefully it'll still be relatively low stress.

$100 is pretty exciting for 5 year olds! My boys were obsessed with collecting Disney stuffies when they were younger, to the point where we had to have a separate chair at the table for their stuffies when we went for dinner!

It was quite a bit more money than they've ever been allowed to spend. They were so excited.

Great update! The kids are doing great...that sounds like really minimal fussing for kids at WDW! And they are sooooo ADORABLE (so are you and hubby! :) )

Awe, shucks, you're making me blush. :blush: They are really good kids despite outnumbering us. Every time I start to get frustrated by little things, I remind myself how lucky we are that it's only the little things that we're having trouble with.

I love the pics of the girls in the photobooth! And the one of them with their new ears!

Sounds like a pretty good morning, even with the occasional whining and food debating!

It was a really good morning. Unfortunately, the whining and food debating sort of kept feeding into each other, but all of that cut off with a hearty lunch.

Love the photo booth pictures. So cute!

Thanks!

That's amazing! I love that Disney thinks of things like that.

It was really awesome. I was impressed.

The whining and the bickering gets under my skin so much with my kids.

Mine are generally good about playing together instead of whining, but when they get going, it gets rough fast.

I love the matching ears they picked out - very pretty! My DS1 wanted a pair of Buzz Lightyear ears and my DH thought it was a waste of money, but he wore those ears to the parks every day and it made him so happy :)

The ears were a bit too big for them so, after a few falls, they ended up in the bag for most of the trip. I didn't mind the "wasted" money, though, because they had a lot of their own to spend and ears are one of those things you'll keep for the future.

Yay, another first-trip TR! I felt compelled to start one for the same reason—no "civvies" understand!!

Seriously, no one else gets it. :-)

We're also from south Jersey, flying out of Philly, staying at the Boardwalk villas, and also have a 10 night trip planned. It's so nice to read your tips/experiences with the strollers, etc, and how your days have been structured - it's giving me a better idea of what to expect in Disney as a mom.

Well, that is very similar! I hope you can grab some good ideas, then.

The photos are adorable though!

Thanks!

I’m all caught up, enjoying your first time adventures. It is fun to listen to your stories and how much research you did before the trip. You really had a good plan in place.

I’m sure the little ones get tired and overwhelmed easily, buying treats and gifts always helps.

I’m glad you liked Soarin, I enjoy it but really miss the old one!

I spent a LOT of time researching before this trip, but I really dislike feeling under prepared for anything.

I am generally not one to lean into the little kid whining by actually getting them what they want, but I decided to make an exception for all of our sanity this trip.

I'm really interested to hear how the rain coats ended up working out.

I much preferred the rain coats to ponchos. We used them a couple times this trip and they were so much easier when transitioning between covered/inside things and going back into the rain.

That had to be so much more convenient!

It really was.

The vacationer in you wants to take full advantage of that first hour of park opening, but the mother in you knew the consequences of letting a toddler go hungry!

I had to swallow a whole lot of planner-self to let them get the snack that early, but sometimes reasonable mom has to win over comando touring mom.

Aw, I'm really glad to hear A was picked. It sounds like the late nights/early mornings were hitting her the hardest, so hopefully that helped brighten her mood a little.

She was definitely having a tough time this morning. Her sisters had woken up first and it was their noise that woke her up, which is why she was the grumpiest.

The parks are definitely a different environment than home and it sounds like you were being very considerate of all the changes in routine that were happening to the kids.

It's really hard to strike a balance with things like this because enforcing rules on vacation sucks as a parent, too. I tried to find a balance between being overly permissive and being as hard-line as I typically am with the whining.

The ears are adorable and a good souvenir choice. Even if they don't decide to bring them back when they're older, they can be displayed. My Minnie wedding ears are sitting on a wall shelf next to a wedding photo and it looks quite nice. So hopefully the girls will get to enjoy the ears for years and years to come.

We're going to make a little Disney shelf in our family room and the ears will end up there, too. They were happy to get them, even if they were a bit too big to be worn throughout the day.

Sounds like your morning was a good mixed of planned out and going with the flow.

I thought it was a little go-with-the-flow heavy, myself, but I'm in the minority.

So cute!!! Sounds like you had a pretty good start to the day, with plenty of snacks, which is always a plus :)

We had a bumpier morning than I had hoped, but a good one all things considered.

I love your TR!!!! Your girls are precious. Sounds like the start of a great adventure.

Thanks. It really was a great adventure!

Ah, I remember the days of the kids wanting a snack NOW! Actually with 2 teen boys that's not over lol, the difference it we can just tell them to go get what they want now while we continue doing what WE want :thumbsup2

I have a whole lot of years before we get to that point. Here's looking at you, 2030!

Park Day Two: Epcot (cont’d)

We checked into our Garden Grill ADR right on time. We only had enough time to press a quick penny before we were called to be seated.

uUYBmdpl.jpg

While the waiter came to take our drink orders, the man himself arrived, so he assisted in jotting things down.

XbNd1dyl.jpg

6CKE2oGl.jpg

The drinks came after Mickey and I happily took advantage of my adult beverage included on the DDP. My Citrus Freeze (Florida Cane ‘Orlando Orange’ Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Mango Puree) was exactly my kind of drink: sweet and fruity.

QQ17004l.jpg

I’m not sure what Hubby got. I think he just went with a Coke because he wasn’t feeling a drink just yet. The girls rarely get offered juice or lemonade at home, so they ordered that for pretty much every meal. Next, the food and Dale came at about the same time.

g5nEFrNl.jpg

We started to put plates together, but Dale was followed quickly by Pluto. B was in such a rush to see him that she fell out of the booth, but it was a quick recovery.

wqaMGI0l.jpg

Pluto held the autograph book right up next to his nose which the girls thought was hilarious. When people ask them about meeting characters, Pluto holding the book to his face is a top story they tell.

neUjobpl.jpg

Finally, Dale made his way around to our table.

qfVxBSal.jpg

At this point, it was 12:30pm, or 35 minutes past our reservation time, and we had seen all of the characters already. I had left a full two hours in my schedule for this meal, as folks say that character meals can take so long to be seated, served, and greeted, but we were not having that experience at all. With the characters through, we finally had a chance to really dig into our food and it was delicious. The pot roast in particular was phenomenal, and I definitely kept eating past when I was full just to enjoy it a bit more. The girls didn’t want the whipped cream on the strawberry shortcake, and Hubby didn’t want the strawberries, so we had asked for it to be brought out deconstructed and the server was happy to oblige. I’m a big strawberry shortcake fan and this one was awesome. Garden Grill was great on all fronts: the food, the characters, the service. We were very impressed.

As we were getting ready to head out, the characters started rotating through again. We didn’t do a second full set of photos, but we did stop to chat with everyone. We were talking with Chip about how people couldn’t tell him apart from his brother, just like people can’t tell the girls apart. He started miming something I didn’t understand, clearly got frustrated, and pulled out the character book to his page. After skimming his article, he ended up snagging the pen from the bill and writing us a note on a napkin (that’s how seriously he wanted to tell us) that he and Dale were best friends, not brothers.

eXf8BC1l.jpg

The girls were thrilled to have an extra special note and made sure that we saved it carefully. Now, I’m not sure he was correct: when you search it, there’s some ambiguity on the subject and the original animator said in his autobiography that he thought of them as brothers. Regardless, the note made the girls’ day, so I guess I’m ok with being schooled by a chipmunk who was (possibly) wrong.

After our meal, we used the restrooms and headed back to see if Spaceship Earth had reopened. We used our FP at 1:37, but the ride was essentially a walk-on. The girls rode together in the row ahead of us. They can’t read yet, so their “future” was based on just pressing as many buttons as possible.

LEU0aYbl.jpg

sEcmPKJl.jpg

Fun fact: I’m not sure which kids are in their photo. I’m pretty sure it’s C on the right, but I can convince myself that A or B could be on the left: Mom of IDs problems. :P

FqYyOx8l.jpg

The girls played in the exit area for a while before we headed to our next stop in the Imagination pavilion. Ralph and Vanellope’s greet had moved here just a little while earlier and messed up my Future World touring plan. When they were more centrally located, I was going to do this greet between our RD at Soarin’ and our trip up to The Seas because I had heard waits could get high quickly. When it moved, I decided we’d just have to risk high waits in the afternoon rather than doing all of that backtracking in the morning.

We arrived at 2:16 and I was pleasantly surprised when we go into the pavilion to see a short line of about a half-dozen people. The characters were on break so I wasn’t sure how long it would be, but this was a great place to wait. Everyone seemed to have left one adult in line and let the kids play in the various activities throughout the pavilion. I got in line while Hubby and the kids played and it was the least stressful wait of the day. The characters came back on at 2:20pm through a portal from the internet.

HYNWPtXl.jpg

pVpVNSvl.jpg

Right about this time, A realized she had to go to the bathroom. I stayed in line with the other two while Hubby hustled A to the closest bathroom. Every time we moved ahead in line, B and C’s anxiety climbed while they watched the entrance. Hubby and A made it back with just one family ahead of us. At 2:30pm, we were meeting our favorite video game characters.

xLpkClVl.jpg

We headed around to find Journey into Imagination a walk-on. The only thing I knew about this ride was to hold my nose during the “scent” portion. With to little to go on, I was pleasantly surprised and the girls loved it. I can see why the wait is low, but it’s a cute little diversion to enjoy.

After our Journey, the girls played in the pavilion for a while longer before I convinced them to move on. Our next stop was supposed to be the Disney Visa meet, but when we got out into the park, we encountered Gaston asking people if they had seen Belle. The girls started walking around the area yelling for Belle, but the France pavilion was a bit further than their voices could carry. We quickly hopped into the very short line that had formed and the girls told Gaston that unfortunately, they hadn’t found her.

5NqGrqbl.jpg

Yk1InNGl.jpg

I have to say, I was super exited to have bumped into Gaston at a character training. I was hoping to catch one at HS or our WS day at EP, but this was completely off my radar. I knew how long his lines typically got in MK, so this just cleared up another big chunk of time later in our week. In our surprise at seeing him, we forgot to pull out the autograph book, but I’m happy to miss an autograph if it gives us 30 minutes back in MK.

We headed back up the hill to the Disney Visa character greet. I was sincerely hoping that Minnie would be one of the characters to meet because she was the only member of the Fab 5 we weren’t already going to meet at a meal. Meeting her here would mean we could skip red carpet dreams in HS later that trip. I tried to ask the CM at the front door who was there, but she told me to come see and ushered us right back into the greet.

MWJ1gL3l.jpg

yC8Yu7fl.jpg

Minnie was so surprised by the girls that she counted them and pointed at me to confirm what she was seeing. Yes, Minnie, I find the number of identical children I created to be quite shocking, too.

bJyOhKpl.jpg

VTLqT2Al.jpg

At this point, it was just after 3pm, which meant our Test Track FP window had opened. I had it in the plan to check out Club Cool, go see the 3:35 Jammitors show, then go to TT. However, since we were running a little ahead of schedule, we decided to head straight to TT before the show. Doing that first would let us go straight to Mission: Space after the Jammitors and hang out a little in WS before dinner and an early exit.

As usual, trying to catch up on TR's...loved reading about the first day of your trip and you packed a lot in!!

The morning stomach upset didn’t turn into anything more, which I think in and of itself was a win.

OMG I'm so glad. When I read about the vomit I seriously had heart palpitations. I have serious vomit anxiety and would hate to see stomach bugs ruin anyone's trip!

I'm joining in - what a great start to your report! I'm having so much fun reading it and I love all the detail you included!

I understand your girls' excitement for the Disney statues at the airport - I get pictures of them nearly every trip, too!

I've never done a grocery order, but I may need to consider one for my next trip as I'll have a nearly two-year-old with us. When ordering, do you just include the resort name and address for your order?

I remember reading that they now open MK before the regular park opening time, but your report indicates it's even earlier than I thought. Is there any advantage to a PPO breakfast anymore? (Also, I loved getting pictures of the castle without all the crowds in it - I hope that's still possible!)

I didn't know you could get pixie dusted without having an appointment at BBB or the barbershop. Good to know!

It's a bummer you missed Merida on your first day, but what a lovely surprise photo with the Fairy Godmother!

It's too bad your girls didn't enjoy Soarin'. Maybe they'll enjoy it more on your next trip as they'll be a bit older!

What a great meet with Gaston! His lines at MK do get ridiculously long (I still haven't met him!) so what a nice treat to run into him at Epcot. The picture of your girls with him is great, too!

Sounds like a great meal at Garden Grill! And I love the photos of the girls with Gatson and at the Visa spot- so cute!!

Great trip report! I have identical twin girls, I am fully prepared for the commentary when we take them on their first trip next year when they'll be about 18 months. I find men always say, You've got your hands full and women will say what a blessing, you're doing great, etc. So funny being a MoM!

Wow you are having a pretty successful morning in EPCOT! Glad the Wreck It Ralph and Vanellope meet wasn't too long for you all. I stopped in on my December trip and it was 45 minutes so we passed.

And nice score on Minnie and Gaston!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!