“You’re My Favorites: Now Go Away!” Feb/Mar 2019 First Family Trip (Complete 8/19)

Sounds like a nice time at the pool!

What a cute pic of the girls with Mike & Sulley!

Glad you had a fun time in the Incredibles area!

Haha aww that's so cute that the girls love Chewie..and that he plays candyland and attends tea parties :rotfl:

Phew glad you didn't end up being in the splash zone for Fantasmic!

Sounds like a great day!!

Definitely an accomplished day in DHS!

Awesome that you could take a break and still get in as much as you did. I need to check to see if the Toy Story drops are still at 2:31! lol I wasn't able to get a SDD for our June trip and I'll be working from our room during the day so hopefully I can switch from TSM to SDD that day!

It does stink that the Mike and Sulley wait is so. long. But it is super fun!!

To my surprise, the captain made an announcement to that extent as well. He made sure everyone knew that the ride from Swan to Beach Club to Boardwalk would be at least ten minutes more than hopping off at the first stop and walking back to the resort. I’m curious if that’s part of the official spiel or a tip from an experienced CM.

When we stayed at the Boardwalk in 2016, the captain made a similar announcement at the Swan & Dolphin about the Boardwalk being a shorter walk from there.

I refilled our mugs with Powerade for the kids and snagged a beverage carrier from the bakery.

I was wondering how you were going to carry all of that! :rotfl:

In the midst of the meal, I logged into MDE and was able to use the 2:31pm FP drop to pick up passes for Toy Story Mania for 4:50pm.

Nice!

Next on our agenda was a stop at the Incredibles dance party and a tasty treat.

The Incredibles area opened literally the day we left and I was bummed to miss it! That cookie looks amazing!

Hubby did not take a picture of his and B’s scores because he seems to think that “winning” theme park games doesn’t matter. With an attitude like that, I’m not sure how he got to be the one to have his own controller, but so it goes.

:sad2:

Sounds like a great day at HS! So great that you got so much done and had time to swim! Your DH got some great seats for Fantasmic too!

Last summer, they were swimming on their own but not with enough stamina to be safe in the pool without an adult always in arm’s reach. They had made great strides in intervening six months of swim lessons, though, and were finally strong enough in the pool that I could watch from the sidelines. After swimming for a while, they got caught up in the games being hosted poolside.
How great that the girls are already such strong and confident swimmers!
In the midst of the meal, I logged into MDE and was able to use the 2:31pm FP drop to pick up passes for Toy Story Mania for 4:50pm. I probably would have been able to do something similar with a lot of refreshing and breaking us into groups of 2 and 3, but using the drop meant I could do our whole party at once and not have to coordinate overlapping times.
So, the FP drop for HS is 2:31? Did you find FPs dropped at any other time of the day?
The girls were completely over the moon for this meet.
Love this picture so much! They are beaming!
Next on our agenda was a stop at the Incredibles dance party and a tasty treat. While we hung out, I picked up Fantasmic FPs for everyone. I did them one person at a time and it took maybe 2-3 refreshes per person to get them to pop up.
You did so well with FPs!
Edna’s wait was as short as predicted. After she signed our autograph book, A requested a photo with everyone sewing a superhero suit.
Great shot!
When we finished up with Edna, Frozone and Elastigirl were having a dance off.
Love the Incredibles prty! The girls are having a blast!
We decided to keep our character streak going and get some warm hugs. We were only the second family in line to meet our favorite snowman (sorry, Frosty!).
Olaf is a great meet!
While we were waiting, a dad and his 10ish year old son came down to the front. Dad said they wanted to start a wave for son’s birthday. It took a few tries to get people’s attention, but they did manage to get a wave going all the way to the end of the arena and back. Then, the CM selling light-up souvenirs took over. She told us to go as slowly as possible when we started the wave. Low and behold, a slow-motion wave went all the way around and back. Then, she had us do the fastest, loudest wave we could and the whole rest of the arena complied. Even for us jaded, old folks, seeing the entire crowd modulate the speed of the wave was a little bit of Disney magic. It was also an excellent way to kill time that didn’t involved answering “When will it start?” a dozen times per kid.
So fun!

Ok! Only took my whole commute and part of my morning (don’t tell my boss) but I am all caught up!

A great trip so far with some amazing luck, short lines, and surprise meets! I am way jealous of Gaston!

Also where did you get the girls dresses? I ordered some for DD but yours look fabulous!

Love how this trip now has you having a summer trip too ;)

Disney sucks you in...

Finally caught back up, looks like such a good trip!

he next drop was supposedly scheduled for 3:01pm, so I was trying to gauge if I would be able to get on and off of EE by then.

Okay, how have I not heard of these FP drops before? Need to go do my research, seems like you had a lot of success with them!

I was feeling guilty as hell and laying it on thick, so I offered a piggy back ride over to NRJ. That may not be a big deal for most kids but, since they outnumber their parents, my girls rarely get that privilege. We tapped into NRJ at 5:02 to a very short wait before enjoying another beautiful ride through Pandora. On the way out, we bumped into a PP photographer and decided to commemorate the occasion.

That picture of you two is SO sweet! I'm sure she loved the one-on-one time better than she might have liked FoP 😉

I don’t have any pictures but, wow, what a good show! Everyone always makes such a fuss about FotLK which was, admittedly, gorgeous. Nemo, on the other hand, is one that people seem to think is fine, or good for a rest, but maybe a little boring. I came in with that mindset and was completely blown away. The production quality, the original music, and the puppeteering were so much more than a theme park musical has any right to be.

I like the Finding Nemo show as well! I actually like it better than FotLK 🤫

So I realized why I kept thinking I recognized your daughters - Matilda was on TV and they look so much like her!

And apparently this is the only quote I made:
There was a friendship boat loading just as we started walking back to our resort, so we opted to ride. From my research here, I knew that the ride from HS to Swolphin would save us time with the boat being right there, but that we should get off at the first Crescent Lake stop rather than waiting for it to unload at each resort. To my surprise, the captain made an announcement to that extent as well. He made sure everyone knew that the ride from Swan to Beach Club to Boardwalk would be at least ten minutes more than hopping off at the first stop and walking back to the resort. I’m curious if that’s part of the official spiel or a tip from an experienced CM. Regardless, we enjoyed a quick, pleasant ride and a short walk back to the boardwalk.
I think they've been doing it most days - at least the times I rode it in February and May! Probably also December.

Sounds like a fun filled DHS day! Fantastic is a must for first timers!

We love Mike and Sulley, such a fun meet!

We have to try the Jack num num cookie next trip!

Fantasmic was great, although the wait is a real time suck. We were at least able to double it up with a rider swap, but I can see not wanting to commit that much time each trip when you visit regularly.

You absolutely have to try the cookie. It was delish!

Swim time looked fun - despite that darn creepy clown. 🤡

Mmmm… Pina Colavda! So delicious.

I'd love to stay at the Epcot area resorts one day, but I fear I'd become spoiled by the short walk to two parks. (Who am I kidding - I KNOW I'd be spoiled by it but it would be great!)

So many great character meets! I don't think I've met Mike and Sulley for years and they're so fun to meet! It looks like the girls had a great time at the Incredibles dance party, too!

You had such a great day at Hollywood Studios! I'm really impressed with how much you got done even with missing rope drop. Your planning really paid off!

We liked the creepy clown. The girls got a kick out of sliding out of his mouth.

The stay on Crescent Lake was amazing. I'm really glad we ended up renting the points to stay there instead of grabbing a couple of rooms at a value.

Sounds like a nice time at the pool!

What a cute pic of the girls with Mike & Sulley!

Glad you had a fun time in the Incredibles area!

Haha aww that's so cute that the girls love Chewie..and that he plays candyland and attends tea parties :rotfl:

Phew glad you didn't end up being in the splash zone for Fantasmic!

Sounds like a great day!!

It was a great day. I'm glad we were able to fit in pool time on the warmer days, since it's so hard to know for a Feb/Mar trip when you'll have warm enough weather to swim.

I was really excited that we ended up not getting splashed at Fantasmic. The seats ended up being awesome because they managed to be both super close and dry.

Definitely an accomplished day in DHS!

Awesome that you could take a break and still get in as much as you did. I need to check to see if the Toy Story drops are still at 2:31! lol I wasn't able to get a SDD for our June trip and I'll be working from our room during the day so hopefully I can switch from TSM to SDD that day!

It does stink that the Mike and Sulley wait is so. long. But it is super fun!!

I hope the drops work for you! It was nice having that in my back pocket because it let me put my phone away for a while and just pull it out to refresh at the right time.

Given how long the wait is, I wish they'd extend the hours for Mike and Sully, but I guess it's not to be. Luckily, we didn't have many other long lines, so they were willing to tolerate that one.

When we stayed at the Boardwalk in 2016, the captain made a similar announcement at the Swan & Dolphin about the Boardwalk being a shorter walk from there.

I was wondering how you were going to carry all of that! :rotfl:

Nice!

The Incredibles area opened literally the day we left and I was bummed to miss it! That cookie looks amazing!

:sad2:

Sounds like a great day at HS! So great that you got so much done and had time to swim! Your DH got some great seats for Fantasmic too!

I'm glad to hear that's a regular announcement. I know people on the boards are aware of how slow the friendship boats can be, but I doubt your average visitor would have thought of it otherwise.

I am quite adept at carrying more than expected. When you have the third kid, you grow the third arm :-) .

I'm sorry you missed the Incredibles area. It was a fun little addition, but it wouldn't make or break a trip. The cookie on the other hand...

How great that the girls are already such strong and confident swimmers!
So, the FP drop for HS is 2:31? Did you find FPs dropped at any other time of the day?
Love this picture so much! They are beaming!
You did so well with FPs!
Great shot!
Love the Incredibles prty! The girls are having a blast!
Olaf is a great meet!
So fun!

Yeah, the swim lessons really paid off for us on this trip. My mom just opened her pool for the summer and I can tell this is going to be the first time that I can actually sit and rest a bit, here and there, instead of just watching kids like a hawk.

I think there's a 9:01 drop, too, but I didn't try it because we already had SDD FPs. I think it would be more useful if you couldn't get SDD when your window opened.

The girls really did have a blast. The whole day was fun.

Ok! Only took my whole commute and part of my morning (don’t tell my boss) but I am all caught up!

A great trip so far with some amazing luck, short lines, and surprise meets! I am way jealous of Gaston!

Also where did you get the girls dresses? I ordered some for DD but yours look fabulous!

Love how this trip now has you having a summer trip too ;)

Disney sucks you in...

I get it, I get it. I can be a bit... verbose. Detailed, let's go with detailed. :P

The dresses are Ali Express. This seller has dozens of kids character-inspired dresses that are reasonably priced and wash easily. The selection on the adult dresses is a lot smaller but still good. https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1770445?spm=2114.search0104.3.15.1c1635fbRfsNLm

We've definitely been sucked in for now. This is just such a fun age with the girls.

Finally caught back up, looks like such a good trip!

Okay, how have I not heard of these FP drops before? Need to go do my research, seems like you had a lot of success with them!

That picture of you two is SO sweet! I'm sure she loved the one-on-one time better than she might have liked FoP 😉

I like the Finding Nemo show as well! I actually like it better than FotLK 🤫

It was a great trip! If you go a bit upthread, I posted the drop times, or they're discussed in TP forums, too. They aren't really talked about on Dis.

C was initially bummed about not getting to ride FoP but, in light of her sisters' reactions, I think she got the better deal.

This made me think of you, I think because your girls wanted to play so much!

Yup, that's us! The first couple of weeks of spring, when the weather was finally nice after the doldrums, I took to packing a picnic dinner and just letting them play after school until it was time to head to bed. They LOVE playgrounds of all kinds.

Park Day Six: Magic Kingdom (TP Crowd Level Predicted 6 and Actual 7)

After their late night at Fantasmic, and their second late night overall, the kids managed to sleep closer to their normal morning wake up. I was up before everyone else, again, so I sat on the balcony and looked at my third version of our third day at MK. This was our final full day in the park, so I wanted to go back and work in the things we missed from the first two days that were must-dos for us. Our travel day would also be an MK day, but my goal was for that to be primarily re-riding favorites, rather than trying to fit in new experiences. From day 1, I was pulling over Move It! Shake It! and Happily Ever After. From day 2, we had missed Under the Sea and Peoplemover. The biggest change here was that we had not intended to have a third late night at the parks. Our next night would be Illuminations, so putting HEA here meant four late nights in a row. Much to my chagrin, I don’t control the weather, so that was just the way it would have to be. The good news was that my day 3 plan had included Festival of Fantasy, which we had already seen, and had been comparatively sparse to leave room for filling in, so it was relatively simple to rearrange.

C woke up first at 6:45am, which was unsurprising given that she had crashed in the stroller a good thirty minutes before her sisters were in bed. After bringing her down to get our morning coffee, I brought her onto the balcony along with the leftover ice cream from the night before. Wouldn’t you know, even when faced with the prospect of ice cream for breakfast, she was mad at me for not waking her up the night before to have her own. Who gets mad that they weren’t previously offered ice cream while being offered ice cream?!? Overly tired preschoolers, that’s who. She got over it quickly, as her sisters had in fact saved quite a bit for her. She had a few minutes indulgence to herself before the rest of the crew was up and chowing down on the remains. We got them dressed, gave them some yogurt sticks for good measure, and headed down to the bus stop.

We were waiting for a bus at 7:55am and, once again, the sign wasn’t showing an upcoming time for MK. Luckily, the bus arrived just a few minutes later and we were on the road at 8:03am. We were in a pretty deep line for security at 8:24 when we realized that our bag checker was being extremely thorough. I took all of the bags, gave Hubby my Starbucks order, and sent him ahead with the strollers and the girls while I waited it out with our stuff. I was finally through security at 8:38am and grabbed the kids and strollers while leaving him in line for drinks. The girls and I got a good spot to enjoy the welcome show for the third time this trip (when did they forget how to sleep???) and Hubby caught up with drinks in hand just as the show was starting.

Our original plan didn’t have us getting to the park for RD, so we opted to go hit up Under the Sea and then try to meet Anastasia and Drizella at their first set by the castle. Rather than trudging with everyone heading toward 7DMT, we opted to wait for the path through the castle to open up and head that way. It was a couple minutes wait but, once we were through, we were the only family walking through the castle wall to the back of the park. I know it means missing a first ride on a top priority attraction, but walking through an area of the park with no one else around was a breath of fresh air after so many days of Disney crowds. We were around to the ride and boarding our clamshell at 9:09am.

As mentioned earlier, The Little Mermaid is a personal favorite, so perhaps I’m biased. I just don’t understand why a ride like this always sports low waits and easy extra FP availability, but Peter Pan is consistently a top ride in the park, along with the mountains. Is it just that Peter Pan has a nostalgia factor that this newer ride doesn’t? Are the scenes that much better? I thought this was a perfectly lovely ride, especially the Under the Sea scene, and I’m not sure why it gets such a bad rap.

Regardless, after our ride we headed right back to the castle to meet Anastasia and Drizella. There were a lot of people just kind of milling around and I saw all of the servers from CRT walking down a back stairwell, so I thought it was some sort of ceremony. Turns out there was a fire alarm in the castle, so BBB, CRT and Castle Couture all had to be evacuated. In the midst of that confusion, none of the CMs were sure if and when the meet and greet was going to happen. One of the CMs thought that the ladies would still be able to make it out, as their dressing area wouldn’t have been impacted by the alarm. Someone else suggested that they might move their greet out to their secondary location on the castle wall, but didn’t have any way of verifying it for me. We weren’t in a rush to be elsewhere any time soon, and I had already seen how long the character lines got later in the day, so we opted to stay put. Although they were about ten minutes late, everyone’s least favorite stepsisters did end up meeting in their original location by the castle.

XygkdUAl.jpg

YiJLxT7l.jpg

While they were waiting, the girls had grand plans for this meet. They were going to tell the step sisters that they didn’t have to be jealous of Cinderella and that they definitely shouldn’t have ripped her dress and ruined her hard work. Instead, my little turncoats were completely charmed. It started with A saying that pink was her favorite color, and then the stepsisters starting fighting over whose dress was whose favorite color. Then, Drizella stopped for second, looked at the girls, and asked if they were triplets. When they said yes, she said, “Ick, so you have to share a birthday and presents and everything?” The girls were quick to tell her that they got still got a lot of presents, though, which made it better. She looked again and asked if they were identical and how could people tell them apart. That started my girls down the list (B has a bigger forehead, C is skinnier, etc) while the stepsisters were laughing back and forth at one another, “Did you hear that? She’s the skinny one!” After the posed photos, Drizella smiled and said, “I like you girls. You’re my favorites... now, go away!” Except, my kids immediately ran to me and said, “Mommy, we’re her favorite!” and they never heard the “Go away!” This meet ended up being another top story from the trip, since the girls are quite proud of being the favorites. Their signatures in our encyclopedia were a nice touch, too. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a skilled copy-edit.

qKd4Gsll.jpg

We still had time before we needed to use our first FP, so we opted for a quick ride on Small World. We hopped in line at 9:37am to a 10 minute posted wait and were on our boat at 9:44am.

ROg2wCcl.jpg

The girls were hyped to have the front row and once again loved pointing out all of the little details. Hubby and I were happy to see them so happy, which is really they whole point of bringing your kids to Disney, right? After the ride, our first FP was pushing towards the grace period, so we headed to the wildest ride in the wilderness. We tapped in at 10:07am and were on our train at 10:16am. Once again, A and C loved the coaster while it was a little much for B. She loves bats and Batman, though, so the bat shadows in the cave made her happy, even if she once again didn’t like that it made her belly feel weird.

Our next stop of the day was an ADR that I had been looking forward to for some time: Crystal Palace. As a lover of breakfast and all things sweet, the breakfast lasagna and puffed french toast had been calling out to me since early on in the trip planning. Hubby prefers lunch/dinner food to breakfast, though, (sacrilege, I know) so we booked a late breakfast ADR to satisfy everyone.

We checked in right at our 10:30am ADR time and, between the restaurant’s reputation and the number of families waiting, I thought we’d have quite a wait. We walked over to use the bathrooms between CP and Casey’s and got the table ready text just as we were washing up. We were seated, put in our drink orders, and told not to go to the buffet just yet as our first friend was right around the corner.

we0Ftrcl.jpg

JHqYXjbl.jpg

Our table was in a great location, as it was the 3rd table on the character location and you could easily see from the buffet when the next character was heading into the area. As always, we did the first buffet lap for the girls. They were super excited for this meal, as we had told them it would be their chance to have ice cream for breakfast. The soft serve machines weren’t open yet, so they picked some healthier options for their first round. Once the kids were situated, Hubby made a small plate to hold himself over until they switched over to lunch options. He came back just in time for our next visit.

KTtLLd3l.jpg

After the girls bounced with Tigger, it was my turn to get food. I made most of my plate and hopped into the omelet line, but I had to hop out quickly because we were expecting another visitor.

riH60Wrl.jpg

QHXHExhl.jpg

A told Piglet that he’s her favorite, and he was appropriately touched. After the visit, I booked it back over to the omelet station because they were starting to switch the buffet over to lunch and I didn’t want to miss my chance. This time, I managed to put in my order before I had to rush back to the table.

51UqKeYl.jpg

The girls kept saying how soft Pooh was and heading in for extra hugs. It was 11:15am, or 45 minutes from our ADR time, and we had already seen all of the characters. I was thrilled to be making such good time, as I know CP has a reputation for dragging on. After the greet, I went back up and finally got my omelet. I apologized to the CM for my departure, but he was unphased. Temporarily abandoned eggs must be a frequent occurrence there. All of the food was worth the wait, though. The breakfast lasagna, puffed french toast, and cheesy hashbrowns all lived up to the hype!

While I ate, Hubby took the girls back up to get their soft serve. They were utterly thrilled, until they started to overdo it. Around the time that B started dipping her breakfast sausage into her ice cream, she started coughing and said she was going to be sick. Since I was mid-bite, Hubby rushed her to the bathroom, where she at least managed to toss in the toilet instead of on herself or the floor. By the time she got back to the table, she was saying she was hungry, so I knew this was another gag reflex issue and not an illness. I negotiated with B about what she could have to eat (kid would have gone right back to the ice cream) and Hubby made himself a lunch plate. We were ready to wrap things up just as the little parade around the restaurant was starting.

JazzvuCl.jpg

The girls marched along with Tigger at 11:40, after which we packed up, used the restrooms, and headed out. After reading a lot of less-than-thrilled reviews about Crystal Palace, I was happy with our experience. The food was delicious, the characters are fun and include two that don’t meet regularly, and we made great time. Even on a more budget conscious trip, I think the late breakfast ADR here is worth considering. On the DDP, it’s a no-brainer. With out bellies full (except maybe B’s) we made our way toward our next FP of the day, Splash Mountain.

What an awesome meet with the Stepsisters! And I love the story behind the TR title! I like how they marked up their page in the book too!

Sounds like a fun breakfast! Crystal Palace is one of my favorites. Sorry about B overdoing it- glad she bounced back quickly.

Wouldn’t you know, even when faced with the prospect of ice cream for breakfast, she was mad at me for not waking her up the night before to have her own. Who gets mad that they weren’t previously offered ice cream while being offered ice cream?!? Overly tired preschoolers, that’s who. She got over it quickly, as her sisters had in fact saved quite a bit for her.

Yesss ice cream for breakfast - that's a good vacation right there. :laughing:

Kids get bent out of shape over the most random things. My DS1 (almost 7) is still mad and constantly gives me grief about how I "wasted" all the money out of his coin bank (we took him to the bank to use the coin counter machine and then put the money on a disney gift card for him to buy his own souvenirs on our trip) and how he wanted to buy a nerf gun instead. :rolleyes2

As mentioned earlier, The Little Mermaid is a personal favorite, so perhaps I’m biased. I just don’t understand why a ride like this always sports low waits and easy extra FP availability, but Peter Pan is consistently a top ride in the park, along with the mountains. Is it just that Peter Pan has a nostalgia factor that this newer ride doesn’t? Are the scenes that much better? I thought this was a perfectly lovely ride, especially the Under the Sea scene, and I’m not sure why it gets such a bad rap.

I totally agree with you! Peter Pan was down for renovation during our trip and I didn't even miss it. My only criticism with Under the Sea is that it is a bit short, but it is super fun!

Their signatures in our encyclopedia were a nice touch, too. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a skilled copy-edit.

That is the best!

As a lover of breakfast and all things sweet, the breakfast lasagna and puffed french toast had been calling out to me since early on in the trip planning. Hubby prefers lunch/dinner food to breakfast, though, (sacrilege, I know)

My husband doesn't like breakfast foods, either! What weirdos.

Hubby rushed her to the bathroom, where she at least managed to toss in the toilet instead of on herself or the floor

Oh no! I'm glad she wasn't actually sick, though! (and who knew going into this parenting gig that you would have to teach kids to not just puke on the floor or in their bed or wherever they happened to be? I might not have signed up if I really knew how gross this job was going to be 😉)

Crystal Palace looks like such a good time!

Aw, the interaction with the Step-sisters sounds fabulous.
Like you and your hubby, I prefer breakfast foods but he prefers lunch/supper foods. We are doing an 8:10 Crystal Palace breakfast in August (it will just be him and me), and I can't wait. I only have one other breakfast ADR (and might cancel it) and all our other ADRs are lunch/supper times so he gets his chance for what he likes the rest of the trip.

We were in a pretty deep line for security at 8:24 when we realized that our bag checker was being extremely thorough. I took all of the bags, gave Hubby my Starbucks order, and sent him ahead with the strollers and the girls while I waited it out with our stuff. I was finally through security at 8:38am and grabbed
That bag check area can feel like an enternity!!!

As mentioned earlier, The Little Mermaid is a personal favorite, so perhaps I’m biased. I just don’t understand why a ride like this always sports low waits and easy extra FP a
That ride is great! We love it. I do think it "eats" a lot of people which helps. But you are right, it hasn't had a long line since it first opened.

I feel like the Step sisters have more fun! We had a great meet with them at 1900 Park Fare.

Drizella smiled and said, “I like you girls. You’re my favorites... now, go away!” Except, my kids immediately ran to me and said, “Mommy, we’re her favorite!”
I love the whole interaction!

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a skilled copy-edit.

qKd4Gsll.jpg
they did a similar thing to ours and it is THE BEST!!!

I'm really enjoying your trip report! Currently living vicariously through other people (our trip in two weeks is only a Universal one for our oldest's graduation) but we are staying one night at Beach Club afterwards and I've added a few things to our to-do list while reading about your adventures around Crescent Lake!

While they were waiting, the girls had grand plans for this meet. They were going to tell the step sisters that they didn’t have to be jealous of Cinderella and that they definitely shouldn’t have ripped her dress and ruined her hard work. Instead, my little turncoats were completely charmed. It started with A saying that pink was her favorite color, and then the stepsisters starting fighting over whose dress was whose favorite color. Then, Drizella stopped for second, looked at the girls, and asked if they were triplets. When they said yes, she said, “Ick, so you have to share a birthday and presents and everything?” The girls were quick to tell her that they got still got a lot of presents, though, which made it better. She looked again and asked if they were identical and how could people tell them apart. That started my girls down the list (B has a bigger forehead, C is skinnier, etc) while the stepsisters were laughing back and forth at one another, “Did you hear that? She’s the skinny one!” After the posed photos, Drizella smiled and said, “I like you girls. You’re my favorites... now, go away!” Except, my kids immediately ran to me and said, “Mommy, we’re her favorite!” and they never heard the “Go away!” This meet ended up being another top story from the trip, since the girls are quite proud of being the favorites. Their signatures in our encyclopedia were a nice touch, too. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a skilled copy-edit.

qKd4Gsll.jpg
OMG-I love your meet! And the autograph is so great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter