Delete Thread

Yum! I loved those churros at Nomad Lounge! I didn’t even realize they were gluten free...

Sorry you had to deal with hostile wording from someone questioning how long this report was taking... it’s a good thing he/she/it doesn’t read my reports, I usually take over a year haha!

You take as long as you want! Andy obviously doesn't do anything here on the boards. And I meantioned on the side a couple weeks back about where I was in our TR and he was surprised I wasn't done. I just said, you can't rush these things!
Yeah, Lauren said the same thing about our September TR! Now she knows just to ignore me!

So, I just saw on DisneyFoodBlog that they just got rid of the Lumpia! Guess I won't be trying it after all. womp womp....
So-I also got an alert from another friend, that I guess they are still selling them, it's just a "secret menu" item. The chefs will fry them to order, so that way it's fresh, but there is a longer delay, and they don't have to make as many at once!

So-I also got an alert from another friend, that I guess they are still selling them, it's just a "secret menu" item. The chefs will fry them to order, so that way it's fresh, but there is a longer delay, and they don't have to make as many at once!
Why are they making all of these secret menu items... interesting. Good to know! They are probably a lot better made to order!

I e been really looking forward to the lumpia! Hopefully it will stay on the secret menu until February!

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your report, and a big thank you to all of the writers who are willing to share their experiences! Your generosity makes my planning so much more fun !

Um, I'm still writing my dining report and TR from March so.......whatevs! I can't remember if I ever told you about the guy who "reported" me for writing too much about drinking when in Disney? Remind me to. Some people just.......whatevs.

Steve liked his bowl from Satuli but I wasn't a huge fan of the cheeseburger pod lol. I do want to go back and try a bowl! And those churros from NL look delicious :cloud9:

Isn't it great when you come in under the food budget??? I just love that! Also, can't wait to hear about your September trip. It's just around the corner...

It was a weird day at D-Luxe Burger I guess :rotfl:
:rotfl:
I like the garlic ranch sauce.
This sounds right up my alley!
This had seemed like something that wasn't to be missed when I was looking at menus online, but mine seemed very heavy on the "fried" aspect and not so much on the cauliflower aspect so I didn't enjoy this as much as I'd hoped.
I keep seeing a lot of fried cauliflower, and I'm intrigued... and then I see a review like yours and am like, maybe next time...
Otherwise our last F&G ended up being another round of Violet Lemonade:
Main reason I want to go to F&G? Maybe... :rolleyes1
While we were in Epcot I decided to try Karamel Kuche for the first time!
We went in there our last night back in January and maybe bought 3 or 4 things each... then on our last afternoon in MK the next day, Zack got 4 rice krispies and I bought one of those giant ones... :rolleyes1
We came in way under the large budget we set which I was really excited about. Although we did spend more on Uber, and a little more on souvenirs once we saw how much we saved so it evened out a bit, but I was glad I had overestimated the budget instead of underestimating it.
I always overestimate our food, but we overspend on souvenirs so it works out :rotfl:

All the food looked really good (although I am not a burger person at all and will never be in that restaurant lol)

EcCn5g4l.jpg
This looks so good. Do you know if it's offered during Food and Wine too?

I want like everything in this picture

This had seemed like something that wasn't to be missed when I was looking at menus online, but mine seemed very heavy on the "fried" aspect and not so much on the cauliflower aspect so I didn't enjoy this as much as I'd hoped.
We make baked cauliflower at home. And it's really good. But it something that you eat out and it's just not as exciting.

EcCn5g4l.jpg

We couldn't leave without having one more! :thumbsup2
I am really hoping we get to go F&G on our next trip and I get to try this!

I ended up getting a milk chocolate caramel and a milk chocolate covered strawberry:

n6j21oEl.jpg
We haven't purchased a single thing from there. And it is on my must do for next time!

Isn't it great when you come in under the food budget??? I just love that! Also, can't wait to hear about your September trip. It's just around the corner...

Yes! It's the best! I'll let you know when my Sep TR is up it'll probably be on the Universal boards again this year because of HHN.

I keep seeing a lot of fried cauliflower, and I'm intrigued... and then I see a review like yours and am like, maybe next time...

Yeah, cauliflower fried or dipped in stuff seems very trendy right now. After this I'm a bit hesitant to try another dish like this too.

Main reason I want to go to F&G? Maybe... :rolleyes1

Worth it :rotfl:

We went in there our last night back in January and maybe bought 3 or 4 things each... then on our last afternoon in MK the next day, Zack got 4 rice krispies and I bought one of those giant ones... :rolleyes1

It's so good! :rotfl:

This looks so good. Do you know if it's offered during Food and Wine too?

Sadly no, it's just during F&G.

We haven't purchased a single thing from there. And it is on my must do for next time!

Yes, I regret not going earlier!

Have fun on your next trip

Enjoyed your reviews!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!