•Please help me with my Wedding gift to my Fiancé!•

mal.disneystateofmind

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody!!::MickeyMo

This is actually my first post EVER so..this may not be in the right place but it's worth a shot!!

Okay SO..My fiancé and I are getting married in August of this year! Disney is a big part of our lives as we met when we were both working at Walt Disney World. What a fairytale, right!? I'm wanting to make a really special gift for him.

It is one of our goals to visit all of the Disney Resorts in our lifetime. I am hoping to make a collage from all of the Disney Resorts with someone holding a note with the castle/place in the back ground with the note saying "Scotty- Mallory's love for you is so big it reached all the way to "insert name here"!"

I know this isn't completely original, but I know that it would mean the world to him and I really want to make it happen!

With that being said...if you can help me out or know a friend that can help me out PLEASE message me or email me at mallory.disneystateofmind@gmail.com.

✨✨Thank you! ✨✨

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!