•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I’m considering a July 6th Illuminations cruise... I’ll post otherwise if no response here but figured I’d check first Anyone want to join? Split cost of $370. It will just be husband and myself on this one 7.45 board time from yacht club dock.

I may take you up on that! Will talk to my family tonight. Would be 2 adults and 1 or 2 well behaved 10 year girls :) How many people can fit on the boat?

I’m considering a July 6th Illuminations cruise... I’ll post otherwise if no response here but figured I’d check first Anyone want to join? Split cost of $370. It will just be husband and myself on this one 7.45 board time from yacht club dock.

We booked one for our summer trip as well! You can also add food/alcohol! Sounds like fun, something we’ve never done.

Looking for advice. Newbie here - just had our Welcome Home visit last weekend, so please bear with me!

We have a big trip planned for this coming October. My husband and I are doing a special big kid trip for our 5 year old. On top of that, we've planned our dates so we will be there for my mom's fifth anniversary of her passing AND what would have been her 57th birthday and are planning lots of little extras. We currently have a one bedroom booked for the three of us.

With all the planning excitement, my dad and brother have now decided that they officially want to join the trip for 4 of our 8 nights. CCV is our home resort and the 7 month window is not yet open for other resort owners to book. That being said, availability is already extremely limited for all rooms except cabins (I WISH!!).

Do you think we'd have better luck to stalk and switch to a two bedroom (we wouldn't want a lockoff) for part of the trip? Or try to stalk/waitlist a studio for my dad and brother?

Any advice from the DVC vets would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Looking for advice. Newbie here - just had our Welcome Home visit last weekend, so please bear with me!

We have a big trip planned for this coming October. My husband and I are doing a special big kid trip for our 5 year old. On top of that, we've planned our dates so we will be there for my mom's fifth anniversary of her passing AND what would have been her 57th birthday and are planning lots of little extras. We currently have a one bedroom booked for the three of us.

With all the planning excitement, my dad and brother have now decided that they officially want to join the trip for 4 of our 8 nights. CCV is our home resort and the 7 month window is not yet open for other resort owners to book. That being said, availability is already extremely limited for all rooms except cabins (I WISH!!).

Do you think we'd have better luck to stalk and switch to a two bedroom (we wouldn't want a lockoff) for part of the trip? Or try to stalk/waitlist a studio for my dad and brother?

Any advice from the DVC vets would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I would do both. You can have two waitlists setup up for a single use year. If you call MS and specify exactly what you said I believe they can do either for you. Since there is more availability outside of CCV at other resorts for the 2 bedrooms, I suspect, you may have better luck with that home type, and a 2 Bedroom would be cheaper anyways.

Has anyone had trouble renting out CCV points? When I rented PVB and VGF points through David's all points were gone within hours. I listed CCC points a week ago and no takers yet! I have VGF and BLT booked in January 2020. Just wondering if I should use the ccv points myself and rent out vgf instead.

Has anyone had trouble renting out CCV points? When I rented PVB and VGF points through David's all points were gone within hours. I listed CCC points a week ago and no takers yet! I have VGF and BLT booked in January 2020. Just wondering if I should use the ccv points myself and rent out vgf instead.

I'm having the same problem. I listed my CCV points with David's over 3 weeks ago, still no takers.

I'm having the same problem. I listed my CCV points with David's over 3 weeks ago, still no takers.
I'm guessing peak season here is Christmas which the 11 month window is over. Also being a newer resort renters might not really understand what it is and how it is different than BRV (not knowing both are Wilderness Lodge since BRV was named that way since its inception). Depends how the rental companies are selling/pitching CCV in my opinion, which they don't pitch resorts at all. But if BRV has a waitlist they should explain to renters that CCV might fit their needs and have the same amenities, unless of course they want 5 people in studios.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know I have updated Page 1 with resort stay dates, room views and February's activity calendar link. If i'm missing anyone, or if you'd like to be added, please send me your information, and i'll be happy to add you! Thank you for your patience.
I still don’t see us on there. I had posted on page 111 *I think* I know it’s not a big deal but I’m a nerd and am excited to see us up there :teeth: We also JUST added on more points at CCV, too! Same UY, obvi but yay!

I still don’t see us on there. I had posted on page 111 *I think* I know it’s not a big deal but I’m a nerd and am excited to see us up there :teeth: We also JUST added on more points at CCV, too! Same UY, obvi but yay!

Sorry about that! I added you to Page 1! What’s your UY? Thanks and :welcome:!!!!

Are you renting through David’s? Apparently they have an abundance of CCV points. I assume this is a result of new owners having ‘double points’ on the first year of their contract.

Are you renting through David’s? Apparently they have an abundance of CCV points. I assume this is a result of new owners having ‘double points’ on the first year of their contract.

Thanks, that makes sense. I listed 150pt (18/19) with David's. We are new CCV owners; just added 75pts Oct in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter