•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Yup! I just finished eating a meal at Geyser Point while the fireworks were going (can’t really see them while under the roof, but you can from the adjacent sidewalk). They had the music playing.

Immediately after the fireworks end, the water pageant starts (9:35pm).

Yup! I just finished eating a meal at Geyser Point while the fireworks were going (can’t really see them while under the roof, but you can from the adjacent sidewalk). They had the music playing.

Immediately after the fireworks end, the water pageant starts (9:35pm).
Thanks. Enjoy the remainder of your vacation. My family and I will be there in 26 days!

We are staying for the first time at CCV this summer - I am so excited! I know this is a random question, but can someone tell me if the showers in the studios have the retractable clothesline? Also, are dish soap and paper towels provided in the kitchenette?

Yes, there is a clothesline (retractable one) within the doors of the shower unit. Be careful, b/c it's really hard to see when out unless somethings actually hanging on it, and right at neck level, so I could just see someone getting accidentally 'clotheslined' on it.

Just booked our first DVC stay at Copper Creek for Jan 20-26 2020, and we can’t wait!
Blaine*May2019*December

:welcome:and Congrats!! Happy you found us! So exciting you booked your welcome home trip!! I will be sure to get your information and dates on page 1! Thank you for posting your info. string! If you have any questions, you’re in the right place! Looking forward to chatting about our upcoming trips!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Anyone tried out the Salon by the Springs? With the current 40% DVC discount and the convenience of being right there at CCV, I’m thinking his and her pedicures might be in order! Only problem is I’ve found next to nothing as far as a salon menu, reviews, etc. Any insight?

Anyone tried out the Salon by the Springs? With the current 40% DVC discount and the convenience of being right there at CCV, I’m thinking his and her pedicures might be in order! Only problem is I’ve found next to nothing as far as a salon menu, reviews, etc. Any insight?
Ohhhh, this sounds very interesting! I'm following along!

Have a great time!!!!! Please take pictures for us!!!!

I’ll do my best. We are only going for one night. Just planning on hitting the Magic Kingdom and the Cali grill for dinner. One of the benefits of only living 80 miles from Disney.

It will be my first stay at CC. As Rebecca Black would say, we we we so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter