•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

My wife and I bought in last week getting a 160 point contract, our first direct from Disney. So we now own, at CCV (160), AUL (160) and at AKV (260).

Back when we bought at AKV we got a 100 point contract and I told my wife that was in. No more. We see how that worked out. But we are thinking about selling the 100 AKV contract.

Can't wait to stay in 2021!

My wife and I bought in last week getting a 160 point contract, our first direct from Disney. So we now own, at CCV (160), AUL (160) and at AKV (260).

Back when we bought at AKV we got a 100 point contract and I told my wife that was in. No more. We see how that worked out. But we are thinking about selling the 100 AKV contract.

:welcome: And Congrats!! You can never go wrong with extra points! If you can, please give me your use year and I will be happy to add you to page 1! Did you book your welcome home trip yet? Happy you found us!

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome: And Congrats!! You can never go wrong with extra points! If you can, please give me your use year and I will be happy to add you to page 1! Did you book your welcome home trip yet? Happy you found us!

*WELCOME HOME!*
December use year.

No, no trip booked yet. Already went in 2019. 2020 we are going to Aulani, we are planning a late October/early November 2021 trip at Copper Creek for the WDW 50th.

So I just got back from a stay at CC and it was fantastic!! Wow! We rented points, which is the second time we've done so (first time was Boardwalk). We've investigated becoming owners, but are a little hesitant because we primarily cruise, but I may just be a convert. We loved the theming, the dining, the pools, the transportation, everything. I mean, we liked Boardwalk too. It was convenient and it was great for when we were going to F&W, but something just felt more magical for me at CC.

Now, the room we got was a corner studio (5115) and it was HUGE! It looks like that room isn't the norm. Did I just super luck out?

December use year.

No, no trip booked yet. Already went in 2019. 2020 we are going to Aulani, we are planning a late October/early November 2021 trip at Copper Creek for the WDW 50th.

That’s funny. That’s pretty much our exact same plan too. We just bought in and doing a big family trip to Aulani sometime in July 2020 and then trying to line up our first real CCV stay to line up with the 50th and Wine and Dine half marathon weekend which is usually that last weekend of October. I’m nervous for getting rooms for that 2021 trip but at least we aren’t trying to get a studio for that one.

Now, the room we got was a corner studio (5115) and it was HUGE! It looks like that room isn't the norm. Did I just super luck out?

You did luck out! That's one of the few alternate studios that everyone clamors for. We were lucky to stay in that room once back when it was a deluxe room (prior to being converted to DVC), and I can attest to what a prime location that is. Gorgeous views of the pool, lake, and waterfall, on a high floor with open balconies and extra space to boot. I'd pick that room for a studio booking any time (if only I could)!

You did luck out! That's one of the few alternate studios that everyone clamors for. We were lucky to stay in that room once back when it was a deluxe room (prior to being converted to DVC), and I can attest to what a prime location that is. Gorgeous views of the pool, lake, and waterfall, on a high floor with open balconies and extra space to boot. I'd pick that room for a studio booking any time (if only I could)!

My daughter and I were in the parks and my DH just wanted to relax in the room so he was waiting in the lobby because it was around 3:30 and the room wasn't ready. For some reason it was taking awhile for the room to be ready (well, I know technically 4 PM check in, but it's almost always ready early) and he was asking at the desk if there was another room ready instead. They said they had another room they could give us if we really wanted but they STRONGLY suggested he wait for the room we were assigned. Now we know why!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Oops...didn't see you wanted it formatted a certain way.

ThisIsJason*June 2019*December

I’ll do my best. We are only going for one night. Just planning on hitting the Magic Kingdom and the Cali grill for dinner. One of the benefits of only living 80 miles from Disney.

It will be my first stay at CC. As Rebecca Black would say, we we we so excited.

Room views. :-)

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

@ksromack I called MS yesterday and booked the orange blossom pedicure. Per WDW it’s ...

Orange Blossom Signature Manicure and Pedicure
Surround yourself with the scent of our Signature orange blossom oil. Your manicure or pedicure includes an aromatic exfoliation followed by a nourishing mask. Warm stones and paraffin soothe the feet as a decadent cream leaves you relaxed and rejuvenated.
  • 50-minute manicure - $75
  • 80-minute pedicure - $95
With the 40% discount it was $57 and just reading the description relaxes me. I’m a sucker for that stuff! And I must admit I’m hoping it smells like old Soarin. :rotfl2:

Our trip is July 4 week and I’ll report back in case you’re headed there after.

@Pyotr There’s a 50 min custom pedi and the 80 min snazzy orange blossom pedi if your wife is interested. Hope y’all have a great trip!!

Anyone tried out the Salon by the Springs? With the current 40% DVC discount and the convenience of being right there at CCV, I’m thinking his and her pedicures might be in order! Only problem is I’ve found next to nothing as far as a salon menu, reviews, etc. Any insight?
We will be arriving on Thursday for 10 days/9 nights and I may do this half way to freshen up! Thanks for the info I hadn’t seen the 40% yet!

We will be in a dedicated two bedroom so I will take lots of photos! Let me know if anyone needs any info or pics while we are there!

We will be arriving on Thursday for 10 days/9 nights and I may do this half way to freshen up! Thanks for the info I hadn’t seen the 40% yet!

We will be in a dedicated two bedroom so I will take lots of photos! Let me know if anyone needs any info or pics while we are there!

Have a great time! We will be in Disney as well (just not at CC this trip).

@ksromack I called MS yesterday and booked the orange blossom pedicure. Per WDW it’s ...

Surround yourself with the scent of our Signature orange blossom oil. Your manicure or pedicure includes an aromatic exfoliation followed by a nourishing mask. Warm stones and paraffin soothe the feet as a decadent cream leaves you relaxed and rejuvenated.
With the 40% discount it was $57 and just reading the description relaxes me. I’m a sucker for that stuff! And I must admit I’m hoping it smells like old Soarin. :rotfl2:

Our trip is 4 week and I’ll report back in case you’re headed there after.
Dang. I'm totally relaxed now, too! Is it always 40% off for DVC members? I could treat my dil to one as well when we are there in December or dh . I could do it in September. I'm not sure he'd go for it, though.

Lucky! I would love a 2 bedroom when we take our son and dil in December. I was on a wait list but I canceled it. Maybe I should rethink.

Our trip is July 4 week and I’ll report back in case you’re headed there after.
How did you get a 40% discount?

The 40% off is a special this summer and ends August 31st:

"Discounts on Treatments, Packages and More
Delight in pampering services at 4 participating locations. These include:
Savings
Members and special guests can save on pampering experiences and products:

• Save 40% on spa treatments of 50 minutes or more
  • Save 40% on all salon and nail services over $45
  • Save 40% on fitness center treatments of 50 minutes or more
  • Save 10% off all retail items
Special savings are valid June 1, 2019 through August 31, 2019."

The 40% off is a special this summer and ends August 31st:

This is exactly right. I’ve seen similar discounts from time to time, but they’re not always offered. If you’re going during that time, it’s as simple as calling member services and asking them to book it for you. It brings the costs down to where they’re totally justifiable with Disney math. 🤣

Have a great time! We will be in Disney as well (just not at CC this trip).
I will be the woman in an arm sling walking around (fractured radius - of course right before Disney so say hello if you see me sad unable to go on something.). I will have a Mickey Mouse clubhouse and baby groot patch on my sling when in the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!