•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Page 1 is updated!

If any new owners would like to be added on Page 1, under the Owners Log, please post your information and I’ll be happy to get you up there!

Is Moonlight Magic a DVC thing?
Yes it’s a perk for direct buyers.
And it's quite a perk if you can get in......I'm sure the only reason I was able to snag tickets during our last May trip was because we were already staying on property at the time. If you have an existing reservation during the night of the event you get to sign up for it 7 days earlier than a DVC member who doesn't have an existing stay booked.

Yes if you'd like a shot at one of the alternate studios as part of your 2 bedroom lock-off switch your reservation to a straight 2 bedroom lock-off if possible. Its still gonna be a long shot as there are only 7 of these in all of CCV. I lucked out and got one this past June, it is a sweet room. My room request was upper floor(gonna be a closed in balcony) View of cooper creek springs pool.

I just changed (again) to a 2 bedroom lock off. I originally had 2br lock off with walk in shower then changed to a dedicated 2br to have the 2 queen beds. Now, I have changed to a 2 bedroom lockoff with the dreams of getting one of the alternate studio/1br combos for our 2bedroom set up. I know that they will not guarantee that room. But, the extra space/division of the sofa from the bed in the studio would be good for my mother in law.

My husband and i will most lkely have the king bed, daughter and son in law will have one queen and we will put the kids on a sleeper sofa and mother in law on a sleeper sofa. My hope is to get the alternate so that my mother in law sleeps on the sofa in the alternate and we will put the kids on the sofa on the living room sofa.

Either way, it will be fine. Probably should have stuck with the 2 queens in the dedicated 2br but the sofabeds have been okay in the past.

We are excited to stay at CCV though!

New owner here and just closed on my second resale at CCV

badeacon August 2019 February

:welcome: And Congrats! So excited for you! Welcome to our little board! I’ll be sure to get you up under the Owners Log! Thanks for posting your info for me!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Just back from a dream stay at CC. We stayed in a 1 bedroom #4125. We love this resort and already making plans to take our kidlet entourage next Thanksgiving. Our plans are to book a 1 bedroom and a studio. Are 1 bedrooms and studios next to each other with a door between?

Just back from a dream stay at CC. We stayed in a 1 bedroom #4125. We love this resort and already making plans to take our kidlet entourage next Thanksgiving. Our plans are to book a 1 bedroom and a studio. Are 1 bedrooms and studios next to each other with a door between?
I think a 1 bedroom+studio=2 bedroom lock off, doesn't it? Check the prices of each and see if they add up. I'm pretty sure that would be a good way to guarantee they are connected.
How was the view from your 1 bedroom? Any pics? We are staying in a 1 bedroom in December and I'm still teetering on what room request to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter