•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

• ksromack

DIS Veteran
    Someone spotted this being built outside and inquired at the front desk. They confirmed it and there's a sign in the lobby now saying it's coming. I saw it on Disney Food Blog.
    So exciting! We'll be there for 2 nights the second week of December and I can't wait to show off my most favorite resort to my son/dil/granddaughter! Now if we could only get into Artist Point! I bought my granddaughter a darling Snow White out fit when we were at the World in September......where else is Snow White for meals? CRT?

cellomom

Earning My Ears
    So exciting! We'll be there for 2 nights the second week of December and I can't wait to show off my most favorite resort to my son/dil/granddaughter! Now if we could only get into Artist Point! I bought my granddaughter a darling Snow White out fit when we were at the World in September......where else is Snow White for meals? CRT?
    Snow White is also at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot

TinkerTracy

DIS Veteran
    Hi everyone! We sent out papers out a few days ago and I am just wondering how long until we are officially closed? Also do they send anything out in the mail to you to confirm you've 'closed'? Thanks for any information!

mrsap

‘It’s been a long day without you, my friend.’
    Hi everyone! We sent out papers out a few days ago and I am just wondering how long until we are officially closed? Also do they send anything out in the mail to you to confirm you've 'closed'? Thanks for any information!
    Congrats!! So exciting!!! Did you buy direct or resale? Yes, they will send you your contract by mail once closed, but should also communicate by email or phone when you’ve actually closed!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS