•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I thought I was posting on the DVC page, I am so sorry! I need to get those pics I posted over there on here! and anyone have questions please ask we are home quaratineing until our test comes back so ask away!!!! we started our trip at Poly and jumped ship back to our beloved WL we were in CCV in a walk in shower studio.

I am so out of the loop, and I'm sure it's been asked already...but are the boats running like normal?
they are running, just not fully normal. the boat goes from WL to MK and back. there wasnt the loop where you can ride to CR or FT wild. But there was bus to Fort. For our 9:00AM MK we were at the boat dock at 7:45 watching the sun come up and birds and the boat came along 7:5o we saw boats all coming out of wherever they stay at night and one came right to us. We were on it by 8:00 and only couple off to MK! It was a memory we will always have.

they are running, just not fully normal. the boat goes from WL to MK and back. there wasnt the loop where you can ride to CR or FT wild. But there was bus to Fort. For our 9:00AM MK we were at the boat dock at 7:45 watching the sun come up and birds and the boat came along 7:5o we saw boats all coming out of wherever they stay at night and one came right to us. We were on it by 8:00 and only couple off to MK! It was a memory we will always have.

that sounds amazing!! Thank you for the information!

So this will be our first DVC stay and our welcome home, leaving Saturday, what do I need to pack above and beyond the norm?? We have a 2 bedroom. So far, coffee, filters, packed pods for laundry and dishwasher. Have instacart already loaded up ready to push order. I guess what I’m saying is that I’m not sure what to expect. I’ve always been the family planner and don’t want to miss something because I don’t know. Suggestions???

So far, coffee, filters, packed pods for laundry and dishwasher.

Coffee + filters. Sounds like you're all set to me!! (We frequently forget the filters and end up buying 100 at the gift shop that none of us actually have the ability to use at home.)

So this will be our first DVC stay and our welcome home, leaving Saturday, what do I need to pack above and beyond the norm?? We have a 2 bedroom. So far, coffee, filters, packed pods for laundry and dishwasher. Have instacart already loaded up ready to push order. I guess what I’m saying is that I’m not sure what to expect. I’ve always been the family planner and don’t want to miss something because I don’t know. Suggestions???

I also always pack scissors - just in case you need to cut something easily and if you are planning on making pizza in the room, pizza cutter.

Do they still have towels at the pool or pack your own? Laundry room still running like normal for studio's? Just buzz in on the 4th floor?

Congratulations on your first DVC stay! You will have a great time! The villas have quite a bit of what you need if you eat in the villa, but we made a list of things we wished we had each visit (even though we did not need them) . . and it expanded each visit Now after several stays, we utilize Owners Locker to keep our items. They deliver and pick up. My favorite item in the Owners Locker is my wine opener :).

Congratulations on your first DVC stay! You will have a great time! The villas have quite a bit of what you need if you eat in the villa, but we made a list of things we wished we had each visit (even though we did not need them) . . and it expanded each visit Now after several stays, we utilize Owners Locker to keep our items. They deliver and pick up. My favorite item in the Owners Locker is my wine opener :).
I’ve seen people talking about owners lockers. I’m still don’t know if it’s something we will need yet. I guess after next week, we’ll know everything we currently don’t know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter