•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

So I am curious of people on here...bought 125 points last summer @ CCV and right before the new incentives added on another 175 more (had to prove to DH that 125 wasn't enough after first trip in January) how many others have already added on???

It can't just be us?:thumbsup2 right?

So I am curious of people on here...bought 125 points last summer @ CCV and right before the new incentives added on another 175 more (had to prove to DH that 125 wasn't enough after first trip in January) how many others have already added on???

Congrats!!! You can always use more points!!
We did it too!! We bought at CCV in September. Stayed at GF for the first time in November and fell in love with the place!!! Literally 2 weeks after our trip, we were buying at GF!! So much fun!

Congrats!!! You can always use more points!!
We did it too!! We bought at CCV in September. Stayed at GF for the first time in November and fell in love with the place!!! Literally 2 weeks after our trip, we were buying at GF!! So much fun!
He was pretty convinced once we signed up and he finally delved into the larger vacation books and the points books but wasn't convinced enough to add on before $/point increased during our January trip. After that though and 5 months of no luxury spending here we are :rotfl:I think we are set for a while at least, lol. After all it's just the two of us...

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! We haven’t had a waitlist yet, however, I have also read you’d have a better shot at having your waitlist filled with fewer days. You still have a good amount of time, so hopefully it will come though! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1! Good luck getting your waitlist filled! Looking forward to planning future trips together!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Thank you!!!! I am obsessively checking on the RAT and I went in and split my 2 night waitlist into two single-night waitlists to try and better my odds. And I definitely have time so I think I'll be ok for February :banana:

Going to have to start planning for for future years, which is going to be so much fun!! I'm doing a photo series with my husband and daughter, every year since she turned 3 we get a picture of our daughter on my husband's shoulders in front of Cinderella's Castle :love:. She's 6 now and we're going to continue this photo series until she graduates from high school (the last picture is going to be her on daddy's shoulders in her cap and gown :lovestruc).

Now that we've bought into DVC our plan has gotten more ambitious: my husband has decreed that instead of all pictures in this series being in front of Cinderella's Castle, we have to travel to ALL of the Disney castles and get at least one picture in front of each castle.

I love Disney...

Addonitis is very contagious for us DVC members. So far DH and I have resisted buying more points for Copper Creek. We only purchased enough to stay there in a studio every other year. DH just said yesterday that he wished we had more CCV points. But since we own multiple DVC resorts, I think buying more points is unnecessary even if it is something we really want. I just keep telling myself, we do have enough points, we do have enough points, we do . . . .

I definitely want to add on a pile of Copper Creek points but my better judgement keeps me from it!

In the event potential buyers at CCV have not seen this data?
The Wilderness Lodge has ONE Signature Restaurant. Very GOOD data indicates that Artist Point, at WL, will turn into a Character restaurant,
after OCT 2018.

For solid inside data? see....
https://www.disboards.com/threads/latest-artist-point-and-whispering-canyon-rumors.3687598/

That's a bummer. We really enjoyed it last fall. Hope they keep a signature restaurant somewhere on the property if we lose AP.

I enjoyed eating at Artist Point last spring. The food was really good--another chef has taken over. What I don't understand is why the character meal? Why not switch Whispering Canyon to a character meet and greet. I hope this RUMOR is wrong.

At most resorts, the larger restaurant venue is the standard table service or character experience, and the smaller venue is the signature dining experience. I think it's a good possibility that Artist Point as a signature dining experience is moving to the smaller venue (where WCC used to be), and the larger restaurant space (which has been AP) will be turned into a character dining experience.

I just closed on my CCV contract, booked my Welcome Home trip for December and am already thinking about adding on. I think I'm hooked. Also just the two of us. :)

I just closed on my CCV contract, booked my Welcome Home trip for December and am already thinking about adding on. I think I'm hooked. Also just the two of us. :)

:welcome:and Congrats!! So exciting! Happy you found our little board! Looking forward to chatting about CCV and future trips with you! What are your dates? Also, what’s your UY? I can get everything up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Be careful!!! Addonitis is extremely contagious and likely has side effects of telling everyone how amazing DVC is and side eye of being “that” person.

Additional side effects include knowing you made an amazing decision for the two of you, welcome home! upload_2018-6-15_13-41-19.png

New CCV owner here (bought in just over a week ago, should have done it YEARS ago!!) and I'm so excited!! My husband and I banked our UY 2017 points for UY 2018 so we were able to book a 1 bedroom villa at CCV for 2019 spring break which is going to be awesome!

I'm also a little nervous: I'm planning on running the Princess Half-Marathon Weekend and I had to waitlist a studio for two of the four nights I want to be at CCV (booked at CCV for the nights of Feb 23-24, waitlisted for the nights of Feb 21-22). What are the odds of my waitlist coming through, do you think? I am obsessively stalking the RAT, as well :-)

Based on other threads on this forum (which I absolutely LOVE, btw) it seemed to me I'd have a better shot at what I want if I had fewer days waitlisted (I booked the nights I could so I'd only have 2 nights waitlisted instead of 4). Also: if my two days do come through, will MS link my two 2-night bookings into a single 4-night booking? Or will I have to change rooms halfway through? Changing rooms isn't a deal-breaker but I'd really like only having to unpack and pack once if at all possible.

Thanks!!

We’re in the process of buying right now. (Waiting for our paperwork to come from Disney. ) When is your use year? We have a February use year. So excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!