•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We use our iPad on the CCV WiFi and our TiVo app to stream our TV shows from california without issues. It works great. We use a lighting to HDMI cable and plug it in to the TV in the room to watch it.

did you need to do something to switch the inputs on the TV? I just had a bad experience at Jambo trying something similar, but I assume the CCV TVs are newer.

I haven't been in one, and since there are only a few, it will be a luck of the draw. I would say based on the floor plan all the spaces are a bit bigger, both living, bedroom and bathroom.

which rooms are they? What’s the best way of requesting? I normally use Touring Plans

which rooms are they? What’s the best way of requesting? I normally use Touring Plans

Touring Plans won't do you any good for DVC. Just make your request via MS using chat or email on the DVC website, or just call them.

The alternate studios are all Deluxe Studio booking category and there is one per floor. Request a high floor because I think every studio on floor 2 and up are the Walk-in Shower studios except for the alternate layouts.

did you need to do something to switch the inputs on the TV? I just had a bad experience at Jambo trying something similar, but I assume the CCV TVs are newer.
I used the TV remote to switch the input to HDMI1 and plugged the converter cable I bought from apple into that port. Then the iPads screen was displayed on the TV making it much easier to watch our shows. It was easy. Before we checked out I just switched it back. I have never had any issue with the resort (CCV) WiFi and we stay there a lot. Other non DVC hotels we have stayed at have horrible WiFi, so much so, I actually look forward to staying at CCV and knowing how good their WiFi will be when I get there, our shows will stream just fine and when I need to do work stuff, it works without issue.

Hi All,

I asked all my questions before announcing myself, how rude :) we just bought 200 points at CCV and couldn’t be happier! It’s our first DVC contract.

thelittledipster*October 2020*September

Our first trip as owners is an anniversary trip (hence the July stay being so far off from Use Year):
7/24/21 - 7/31/21
5 nights in the Studio Walk In + 2 nights in the Cabins

Touring Plans won't do you any good for DVC. Just make your request via MS using chat or email on the DVC website, or just call them.

The alternate studios are all Deluxe Studio booking category and there is one per floor. Request a high floor because I think every studio on floor 2 and up are the Walk-in Shower studios except for the alternate layouts.
Your correct. And the luck of the draw for sure since there are only 6, one has to be empty when you check in. We requested a high floor via MS for our spontaneous stay next month and are hoping to get one as I really dont want to be on the 1st floor. When we stay in studios we usually pick the walk-in shower to get the higher floor views.

Got here around 10 pm last night. Dropped our stuff and went straight to Geyser Point for dinner, but we didn't know that they stop serving the full menu at 10! They only had 5 things. We got two Cheesy BBQ Briskets with house made chips and Teriyaki Chicken Wings. It wasn't what we wanted but it was so delicious. Pretty small portions but we were starving after a 4.5 hour flight and several hours since lunch.

Roaring Fork took a little longer around 8 am than I expected. They package your order to go which was greatly appreciated. Got to the bus stop at 8:35 and that was good enough for the second bus to Hollywood Studios. However, MMRR was already posted at 90 minutes when we walked up at 9:24! We walked off 60 minutes later. We liked it, but the boys said not worth an hour wait. We won't be back for at least 3 years so it should be old hat by then. We had long, hot, sweaty, hard-to-breathe waits the rest of the day, but we did everything except Tower of Terror and left at 6:30. DS's Mandalorian The Child Magic Band flew off on Slinky Dog Dash which prompted tears. An awesome CM noticed his sadness and offered a complimentary Mickey bar! That really helped. The virtual chat in the MDE app was immediately helpful, gave me the link to submit a lost item report, deactivated his band, and told me to go to our resort front desk to get a replacement solid color band. Ate dinner at Whispering Canyon, which has been a favorite of ours and it didn't disappoint.

Before I forget, we're in 2107, first 1 bedroom to the left out of the lobby, which I think is a fantastic location! We had/have a gecko friend, and saw a white frog on the patio. No view of the pool or lake, but a nice ambiance peering into the lobby. I'll take some pictures and post later.

Sorry didn't mean to write a novel! Let me know if you have any questions. Tomorrow is Magic Kingdom!
Love hearing about trips while I am unable to travel! Thanks for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!