• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

🇺🇸**July 2024 Check-In**🇺🇸

I personally think you can do without the dining package, as I never have done the dining package myself and used to be able to get the second show standby. We have to see how things work out this year though.

I recommend booking some dining reservations just in case, see what the procedure ends up being, read reviews about the procedure, then cancel the reservations if you don't need them.

For me, if I can't see Fantasmic standby for the second show, I am just not going to see it this summer. On this particular trip, it's not worth the price of a dining package to see the show. I might feel differently on a future trip.

Second show of WOC you will be totally fine with the VQ. Try to get there right when the first show ends. Look for the front rail of any section. The viewing area for WOC is terraced, so each section back is higher then in front. There's rope or railing separating each one. The front will prevent someone taller from blocking you.
I think we will forgo the dining package and just try standby. In the meantime, I’ll be watching for reports from the first few nights to see how everything shakes out.

What time are the WOC shows? Do people park hop back to DL once CA closes?

I think we will forgo the dining package and just try standby. In the meantime, I’ll be watching for reports from the first few nights to see how everything shakes out.

What time are the WOC shows? Do people park hop back to DL once CA closes?
WOC will be nightly at 9:00 and 10:15. DCA will close at 10. Yes, people park hop to DL when DCA closes, but lots leave.

With the announcement of the ticket offer, we decided to come down July 7-11. My wife and I will be coming down with our 4-year-old, who will finally be tall enough to ride most of the rides! We own at VDH, and this will be our second time staying at the new Disneyland Hotel tower. We will be making some dining reservations and hoping for the Fantastic packages to be released soon!

I'm bringing my 16 year old daughter and 8 year old son for 2-3 days in July. We had planned for just one day but with the new ticket deal we'll stay for two full days and a partial day. Well be in the area for my daughter's basketball tournaments and we need to get our Disneyland fix in! We're staying at the Fairfield July 16-18. Park days will be July 16 & 17 for sure. Our partial day with either be July 15 or 18, depends on her game schedule. I'm so excited! We haven't been to Disneyland since July 2022, also when she had a basketball tournament there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter