!0 day or package

ValDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are planning to go to WDW in oct for 1 week. I always get PH. We are go every yr and I know we'll be there dec 2006 also.
Question.. would you get the 10 PH ( no exp) or the doning package.
Its only me and 2 kids. We love character meals and I was also thiniing of HHD.
The price diff b't the 7 and 10 day is maginal and I think over the long run.. i might save more there?
What do yo guys think?. It kinda would be nice to have everything paid for before the trip.. Does it ever stop getting confusing?
:grouphug:

With the new MYW packages, you aren't required to get tickets for the length of stay- you could book a trip for five nights, add the Dining, and purchase a 10 day pass. As long as you add the no expire option, you can use the remaining days on the tickets for your next trip.

The only thing about doing your package that way? Next years trip, you will not be able to add the dining option because you already have tickets... but you might save enough $$$ to make it worthwhile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter