0 Points Remaining! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamblinWreck

DIS Veteran
Use Year April!

These points will get you a 2 night stay at the Grand Floridian depending on the season!

I can also book you into any other DVC resort as long as the trip starts before January 23, 2020!

Because of the small number of points and the fact that they will expire in March, I am discounting them to $13 per point! This is a great deal!

Last edited:
Can you find a room for 20 points or less per night that sleeps five people? I would be interested from Sunday December 1st or Monday December 2nd 2020 until Friday/Saturday

Can you find a room for 20 points or less per night that sleeps five people? I would be interested from Sunday December 1st or Monday December 2nd 2020 until Friday/Saturday
Unfortunately, every resort that offers studios that sleep 5 is completely booked for every one of those days.

Very interested in a studio booking, not picky on resort, feb 23rd through the 29th? Can you help me out? 3 adults and 2 children in party.

Interested. Looking for 155 points total for AK 2 BR Lock-off standard view from 20-25 Jan 2020. Thanks!

Interested. Looking for 155 points total for AK 2 BR Lock-off standard view from 20-25 Jan 2020. Thanks!
At present, the only 2 Bedroom AKV accommodations that have availability for those dates are Savannah View.

It would require 192 points to book. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to cover that trip.

There is availability if you have flexibility in your dates. The following week is open for a Standard View, 2 bedroom villa (but not for the lock off)

For the Lock-Off specifically, there is availability on the nights of January 20-22. The night of the 23rd is taken.

If you really wanted those dates and don’t mind switching rooms halfway through, you could do a lock-off for your first 3 nights (20-22) and a dedicated 2 bedroom for your last 2 nights (23-24)

Right now I believe those are your best options if you want AKV on or around those dates.

Very interested in a studio booking, not picky on resort, feb 23rd through the 29th? Can you help me out? 3 adults and 2 children in party.
Since February is more than 7 months away, I am only able to book my home resort (Grand Floridian) for those dates.

Your entire itinerary is not available. I can book February 24-29, but the 23rd is currently taken.

It would take 140 points ($2,100) to book these accommodations.

Please be aware as well that only a select few resorts can handle 5 guests in a studio, and they book up quickly as a result. Grand Floridian is one of them.

https://www.**********.com/dvc-studios-that-sleep-5/

Updated!

Just 50 points left!

Because they expire next March I have reduced them to $13 per point!

Depending on where you want to stay and when, these 50 points could get you a 3 night, long weekend vacation to Disney World!

Last edited:
Updated!

Just 50 points left!

Depending on where you want to stay and when, these 50 points could get you a 3 night, long weekend vacation to Disney World!

If needed, I can add up to 24 more points, for a total of 74. These have to be bought as one time use points from Disney at $19 per point.
Hi There, I was wondering if these points are still available?

Updated!

Just 50 points left!

If needed, I can add up to 24 more points, for a total of 74. These have to be bought as one time use points from Disney at $19 per point.
Hi are these points still available?

Yes!

What are you looking for?
looking for a studio, for a quick visit for 3 days. Would like if possible from July 6,7,8 leaving on the 9th Of July or the 7th, 8, 9 leaving on the 10th of July but if not available any 3 days from the beginning of July to the 10 of july. Ak is the 1st pick. Then OKW, then Boardwalk, then a Saratoga Springs studio.

Thank You Debbie

( I am Looking for my brother who has a 2 year old who he would like to take to Disney for Birthday)

Last edited:
looking for a studio, for a quick visit for 3 days. Would like if possible from July 6,7,8 leaving on the 9th Of July or the 7th, 8, 9 leaving on the 10th of July but if not available any 3 days from the beginning of July to the 10 of july. Ak is the 1st pick. Then OKW, then Boardwalk, then a Saratoga studio.
Those dates are available for a Preferred Studio at Saratoga Springs. No other resorts have any studios available for those dates.

3 nights beginning on July 6th would run 55 points.

In order for me to make this booking, it would be my 50 points at $13 ($650) plus I would need to buy 5 "one time use" points from Disney at $19 per point ($95) which I will sell to you at the same price I buy them for.

In total, your trip would be $745.

If that works for you, please send me a PM and we will iron out the details!

Last edited:
Hi! Any availability November 1-4 or 1-5? Just two adults
Unfortunately, no.

The fall is a notoriously difficult time to book DVC accommodations. As you can imagine, this has been exacerbated this year by the new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening later this year.

There is availability for a 3 night stay starting on November 4th at Saratoga Springs. No resorts other than Saratoga Springs have any availability on any of those dates.

If you have more flexibility in your dates, I may be able to find something else that works for you.

We are looking for a studio dec 16th-19th , 2 adults, 2 children
There is availability for those dates! The only resort which has availability is Saratoga Springs.

A 3 night stay in a Preferred Studio at Saratoga Springs, beginning December 16th would be 45 points.

I can book this for you for $585 + PayPal fees of $18 for a total of $603.

Just to clarify, would you be departing on the 19th or were you intending to stay through the night of the 19th? We can book that as well if that's what you were asking for.

Hi!

I am looking for VGF Jan. 31st - Feb. 2nd (or Feb. 3rd). Are these dates available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts