1,000 +Points for Rent ($17 pp) (GCV, BLT, BCV, BWV, BR, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB at 11 months)(all other resorts 7 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB.

I can also book at other resorts (Poly, GFV, BCV, AKL) within the 7-month window.

I have 155 GCV points. I am renting these for $19 PP.

I have 130 BLT points and 840 BCV points. I am renting them for $18 pp. (BCV reservation 150 points minimum).

All other points are at $17pp.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.

Last edited:
I’m interested in a 2 bedroom Villa at the Beach Club from 2/21/20 - 2/27/20. New to this forum and can’t PM yet if you can message me?

I’m interested in a 2 bedroom Villa at the Beach Club from 2/21/20 - 2/27/20. New to this forum and can’t PM yet if you can message me?
Hi, the unit is available. You need to have at least 10 messages/postings before you can pm. Please pm me afterwards so that I can provide more details. Thanks

Is BCV 150 point minimum per room or combination of rooms? Looking for 2 studios.

I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB.

I can also book at other resorts (Poly, GFV, BCV, AKL) within the 7-month window.

I have 130 BLT points and 840 BCV points. I am renting them for $18 pp. (BCV reservation 150 points minimum).

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

Thanks very much.

Hi - Looking for Poly, BLT or GFV for 3 nights during the week of 10/13/19. Available? Thanks

Very interested in points @ BCV for May 2020. Just earned my 10 posts and should be able to PM tomorrow, will send you a message. Thanks!

Hello! I am interested in 200 AKL points for the last week in January 2020. We need 3 rooms from 1/25-2/1 and 1 room from 1/25-1/29. I believe that is 200 points for a Villa. If you have them available please let me know and I will send you all the necessary info to reserve the rooms.
Thank you!

Hi,
I need a 2 BR Villa at BLT. Jan 9 for 5 nights. Any availability? THANKS!!!! I would also take a 3 BR at Boardwalk (I know... hard to get!) TIA

Thanks very much.
What do you have for Feb. 22 to mar. 1, 2020 for 8 people?

Thanks very much.
I am interested in a 2 bedroom at Beach Club Villas May 30 - June 6, 2020. I have previously rented from DIS Board member. Thanks for your time!!

I am interested in Bay lake towers, or polynesian resort for May 22-30 2020. Do you have anything avaliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter