1,000 Points for Rent/Transfer, 120 point min.$17 pp (BWV,BCV, BRV, BLT,SSR,OKW,GC,HHI,VB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB, Grand Californian.

I can also book at other resorts within the 7-month window.

Most of my points are at BWV.

I am renting them at $17 per point.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.

Last edited:
Do you have anything for the week of 9/21 through 9/27. BWV would be awesome 2 br if possible.

GC - sorry, no room at all for the entire October.

9/21-9/29/19 - AKV Kadani has a standard view 2BR available for 5 nights 9/21-9/26/19. OKW and SSR have either 1 or 2BR available. Nothing else besides the Poly Bungalow or CC Cabin...

Thanks

Can you get any of the monorail resorts? I am looking for a 1 bedroom or a studio at Poly for November 4-10. Thanks

I don't think there will be anything for that week, not even at SSR..

GC is extremely difficult to book unless you are right at the 11 month window. There is no room for any type for any night in the entire month...

I can definitely do BWV, but I don't have enough points at OKW for all your dates....

BWV std view is 349 points, Boardwalk view or pool/garden view is 405 points.

I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB, Grand Californian.

I can also book at other resorts within the 7-month window.

Most of my points are at BWV.

I am renting them at $16 pp for BWV, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI and VB.

$17 for BCV, BLT, and GC.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.
Looking for either poly studio, gf studio or bay lake one bedroom for any 6 night stay between 10/12/2019-11/23/2019
Can you work with that? Also can do split stays!

There is no studio for 6 nights for any of your resorts.

For 1-br, I can do BWV or BCV starting 11/11. I don't have enough BLT points for a 1-br for 6 nights. However, they are available starting 11/15 if you can find a BLT owner with sufficient points.

There is no studio for 6 nights for any of your resorts.

For 1-br, I can do BWV or BCV starting 11/11. I don't have enough BLT points for a 1-br for 6 nights. However, they are available starting 11/15 if you can find a BLT owner with sufficient points.
How much would it be for 6 nights at beach club villas one bedroom?

BCV 1-br - 29 points for weeknight and 33 points for Friday or Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!