1,000 Points for Rent/Transfer, 120 point min.$17 pp (BWV,BCV, BRV, BLT,SSR,OKW,GC,HHI,VB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your interest. I need a 150 point min which will be more than what you are looking for. Best of luck!!

Can you please see if there are any rooms available that will sleep 6? Either grand Californian at Disneyland or any on monorail at Disney world? Preferably end of May 24-28th? Thank you!!

You will need a 2-br. I don't think there will be any availability at GC or any monorail resorts for your dates. They are booked months ago. Sorry

Hi, I’m looking for 2- 1 bedrooms or 1- 2 bedroom. 12/13/19-12/16/19. BCV or BWV.
Thank you.

valenapp, can you see if you can pm me if you click on my name? I can't pm you for some reason. Thanks

I am looking for 2 standard studios at BWV for April 25-May 3, 2020. When would you be able to book? Thanks!

Sorry, 5/25, 11 months, yes, I have enough points. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!