1,000 Points for Rent/Transfer, 120 point min.$17 pp (BWV,BCV, BRV, BLT,SSR,OKW,GC,HHI,VB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB, Grand Californian.

I can also book at other resorts within the 7-month window.

Most of my points are at BWV.

I am renting them at $16 pp for BWV, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI and VB.

$17 for BCV, BLT, and GC.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.
My date is available at BCV in December. It requires 16 points and able to offer $16pp. Would this work for you?

How many BLT points do you have? I am interesting in a transfer possibly for 326-329 points

I am looking to stay at copper creek cabins Jan 24-Feb 1, 2020. Do you have enough points and is it available?

Hello,
I'm looking at the following resorts: AK(studio/savanna view), Wilderness Lodge or Board Walk for 12/30/19-01/04/2020 or 01/01/2020-01/07/2020. For a family of 4(2 adults/2 kids). Do you have anything available? Thank you!

So sorry, I did not realize there are these posts here. I only checked my pm. I will go through these now.

Hello,
I'm looking at the following resorts: AK(studio/savanna view), Wilderness Lodge or Board Walk for 12/30/19-01/04/2020 or 01/01/2020-01/07/2020. For a family of 4(2 adults/2 kids). Do you have anything available? Thank you!

Before 1/1/20, the only resorts with studios available are SSR and OKW. Or if you can find someone with Riviera points. I can do Wilderness Lodge (BR) 1br for 182 points

1/1-1/7/20, SSR has studios, otherwise, there are 1-br in many resorts.

Any available 10 day stay in October? Can split stay if necessary. Any resort/any room type. Thanks~!
sorry, only SSR has a studio for 5 nights. All the missing nights are pretty much the same across the resorts, so a split stay will not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!