1,000 Points for Rent/Transfer, 120 point min.$17 pp (BWV,BCV, BRV, BLT,SSR,OKW,GC,HHI,VB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi We are looking to book BWV for 05/03/2020 through 05/15/2020 a 13 night stay in a 2 bedroom with Pool view. I believe this requires 577 points unless they have raised them for 2020. Can you book this at 11 months and do you have sufficient points for our stay?

Hi We are looking to book BWV for 05/03/2020 through 05/15/2020 a 13 night stay in a 2 bedroom with Pool view. I believe this requires 577 points unless they have raised them for 2020. Can you book this at 11 months and do you have sufficient points for our stay?
Hi, I need you to have pm fiction so we can communicate privately regarding this. You need to have at least 10 postings to do so.

Looking for availability....

Sun. Oct. 20th 2019 for 6-nights checkout on the Sat. Oct. 26th 2019 at Disney's Grand Californian Deluxe Studio. It should be 124pts total.

Thanks,
Bfrosty

Last edited:
Hi! First time renter here but have stayed at Disney a few times. Interested in family of four, kids ages 5 and 2 for any time in November. Would love beach club, boardwalk, AKL, contemporary, or wilderness lodge but also open to suggestions. Could you let me know what you have open in November for 5-6 nights? Dates are flexible. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!