1,000 Points for Rent/Transfer, 120 point min.$17 pp (BWV,BCV, BRV, BLT,SSR,OKW,GC,HHI,VB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! First time renter here but have stayed at Disney a few times. Interested in family of four, kids ages 5 and 2 for any time in November. Would love beach club, boardwalk, AKL, contemporary, or wilderness lodge but also open to suggestions. Could you let me know what you have open in November for 5-6 nights? Dates are flexible. Thanks so much!
sorry, you need to be able to pm for us to communicate. Thanks

I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB, Grand Californian.

I can also book at other resorts within the 7-month window.

Most of my points are at BWV.

I am renting them at $17 per point.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.

Hello mate, I need a studio room in Boardwalk (preferable) or Animal Kingdom from October 29th to November 9th. Do you have any available?

Thank you

I am interested in a studio at Boardwalk Villas from September 5 - September 9. Thank you.

I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB, Grand Californian.

I can also book at other resorts within the 7-month window.

Most of my points are at BWV.

I am renting them at $17 per point.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.
Looking for a 1bedroom 9/26-9/30. O don’t want ssr

Looking for a 2 bedroom taking 5 adults ( 1 20 month old)to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday. January 10-19. TRying to be frugal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!