1/2 day tickets?

DeanDoug

DIS Veteran
Hi, everyone.
I will be attending a conference in Orlando in October and although I have an annual pass, my colleagues do not. We are hoping to go to Food and Wine one evening. Any ideas on where we might get 1/2 day tickets to Epcot? It seems outrageous to pay for one day and only be there for a couple of hours.

I know that I have seen such tix at some of the Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) hotels, but looking for advice.

Thank you!

Don't know about the half day tickets but, you should check with the conference organizers to see if they have arranged anything. Disney does have an option for conferences to offer discounted tickets to attendees. Your event may have added this.

I don;t know if they still exist, but EPCOT use to have a slightly discounted ticket for entrance after 4pm. Perhaps you'll need to contact the park directly or someone else might be able to verify if this is still a possibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter