1 credit vs 2 credit (idea)

Kimberle

WL Vet
Wouldn't it be nice, that instead of having 1 credit restaurants and 2 credit restaurants. That nearly all restaurants have menus with 1 cr and 2 cr dinners? I think most restaurants could do this. (With the exception of a few of the higher end and/or buffets.)

Wouldn't it be nice, that instead of having 1 credit restaurants and 2 credit restaurants. That nearly all restaurants have menus with 1 cr and 2 cr dinners? I think most restaurants could do this. (With the exception of a few of the higher end and/or buffets.)
I have a hard time figuring out how this would work. From a practical behind the scene view it would require 2 different kitchens.
Is there a specific dish or dishes you'd like that prompted this question?

That doesn't make sense since most 2 credit options are due to the experience more than the food.
There are basically two different types of 2 credit options at WDW: character dining and shows, and Signature restaurants. Signature dining has different food specifications, different methods of cooking and ingredients while the character dining and shows depend more on the visual experience. I've only eaten at one 2 credit meal that wasn't a Signature eatery (HDDR) so my knowledge is limited to that place. The food was simple, hearty, and plentiful and the show was great. I knew that a large part of the reason it's a 2 credit place was the show and not the food I could get right next door for 1 credit.

Oh good heavens no! It is already difficult enough to plan meals ahead and budget food before you get to Disney. Can you just imagine the chaos that would ensue if you now needed to manage credits once you enter a restaurant?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!