• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 day hopper

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

Does anybody know where I can get a 1 day hopper pass which would enable me to go between both parks as often as I liked within that day? I know if you get the 1 day park ticket you can use it in the Studios and then enter the main park in the evening, but I'm sure there is a proper hopper (that rhymes!) but I don't know where I can get one.

I've searched past threads and MinnieYC and Scottish Helen have both said they have used the 1 day hopper, yet there is no mention of it on the official site or when I search ticket companies on Yahoo/Google. Everywhere seems to say that 1 day tickets can only be for one park or the other but I want the Hopper!!! :Pinkbounc

If anybody can help I'd be soooooo grateful. My boyfriend and I are going to Monte Carlo and Nice for our summer hols and as we're taking the train, we're going to spend 1 night in Paris on the way down there. I've decided (haven't told him yet!!) that we could stop in Paris for 2 nights and have a whole day at DLP!! He's never been to a Disney park but has recently shown a little bit of interest, so I want to book it before he changes his mind! I really want to be able to hop between both parks to make the most of the day.

Thanks loads in advance.

Rhiannon :wizard:

Hi,

you can get the one day hopper at any hotelreception or at the cashs at the entrances at both parks for 49€.

Greets Renate :wizard:

:wave:
As Renate said, it's 49 euros. It provides unlimited access to either park at all hours they are open. You can go to Disneyland Parc in the morning, hop to the Studios in the middle of the day, and then go back to Disneyland in the afternoon, or whatever you want. It's not that much more expensive than a regular one-day ticket, and I think it's definitely worth it if you want to see both parks.
If I remember correctly, it was called a Passe-Partout or something like that in French. We bought it right at the gates of the Studios, at the same place you would buy any other one-day ticket. The ticket agent knew exactly what we meant when we said we wanted to go to both parks in one day without waiting until 6PM to go to Disneyland Park. You may be able to buy it in advance, perhaps at the Disney Store, but it's really not necessary, IMO. If you get to the parks before they open, even if only 10 minutes before, the lines to buy passes are either very short or non-existent.
Hope this helps! ::MinnieMo

So this is what you do at "work" DisneyRGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on my lunch break!!! Thanks Renate and MinnieYC for the info. It's very strange how it's not even mentioned on the official website :confused3

Does anyone know anywhere that you can get a ticket beforehand, I would just prefer to have the tickets before we get there but am happy to know we can buy them at the gates if not.

Thanks

Rhianon

might be worth trying DisneyStore. They sell tickets to both DLP and WDW, but not sure if Hopper is available.
We bought tickets at Disney Store, as we only needed to get in to then refund against Annual passports did not check to see if they were hoppers.

Reid

Cyrano said:
Rhianon

might be worth trying DisneyStore. They sell tickets to both DLP and WDW, but not sure if Hopper is available.
We bought tickets at Disney Store, as we only needed to get in to then refund against Annual passports did not check to see if they were hoppers.

Reid
Thanks for the suggestion Reid but when I e-mailed DLP they said you can only get one-day-one-park tickets at Disney Stores.

I think the Disney Stores have stopped selling park tickets altogether at the moment :(

Miffy2003 said:
I think the Disney Stores have stopped selling park tickets altogether at the moment :(

Yes, I think I read a post that said that, too.

Rhiannon, what a wonderful idea, you couldn't possibly go to Paris without a Disney fix, could you!:rotfl:

Well it seems silly not to go when we're just down the road!! I've hinted about it to my boyfriend (haven't outright mentioned it in case he says no!) and he seems to be going a bit chilly on the idea so I need to book it soon, before he can stop me!!! I think I might try ringing Disney direct tomorrow and see what they say, if they can sell a 1 day hopper on the gate then I can't see why they can't send them to me in the post (just for my own peace of mind so I've got them before we go).

Thanks again everyone for your help and suggestions.

DisneyRGB said:
Well it seems silly not to go when we're just down the road!! I've hinted about it to my boyfriend (haven't outright mentioned it in case he says no!) and he seems to be going a bit chilly on the idea so I need to book it soon, before he can stop me!!! I think I might try ringing Disney direct tomorrow and see what they say, if they can sell a 1 day hopper on the gate then I can't see why they can't send them to me in the post (just for my own peace of mind so I've got them before we go).

And also, of course, if you've already bought the tickets you really have to go (whether he wants to or not!!! :rotfl: )!!!!!

:rotfl: Hee hee good point! If I can't get them beforehand I'll just have to tell them they're already paid for and I just have to pick them up the morning we go (and try and be very discreet when paying for the tickets!!)

DisneyRGB said:
:rotfl: Hee hee good point! If I can't get them beforehand I'll just have to tell them they're already paid for and I just have to pick them up the morning we go (and try and be very discreet when paying for the tickets!!)

Well you can do it in French and he won't be any the wiser!!! Just think of it as doing him a good turn - introducing him to the wonders of Disney!!! ;) You know it's for his own good really!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter