1 day park hopper??

Billtyler

Earning My Ears
We are going to DisneywORLD BCV for news years and we have a relative who lives in the area. Is there any way to get a 1 day park hopper for him.

I don't think 1 day hoppers are available. You could purchase a 4-day hopper. The unused days are good forever.

Yup, that's the case: No 1 day park hoppers for public sale.

I read on another thread that Alamo is selling 3 day park hopper passes. Lots of info on it but I can't rmember where I saw it on here.:confused:

If you are associated with or can associate yourself with a convention, they offer 1, 2, and 3 day park hoppers. In June 03, we were able to walk into World of Disney on International Drive and purchase an extra ticket.

I am assuming that the convention needs to be held on Disney grounds? Am I correct?

Mousefansmom

Not necessarily. Premier, for example, handles conventions at OCC, and still may offer the special WDW tickets.

Thanks so much!! The conference we are attending is quite related to the one with the link!

Mousefansmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter