1 day until I can make my FP+; thoughts on skipping FoP

We actually don’t like tsm that much so we would definitely try for AS2 as a 4th fp.

I think that’s what I will do too. We have TSM here and go all the time. I’m trying to focus on non-Disneyland/DCA ride and attractions during our trip. The exception is Spalsh which is far superior in WDW. I’m kind of a sucker for POTC too even though Disneyland’s is so much better.

I think that’s what I will do too. We have TSM here and go all the time. I’m trying to focus on non-Disneyland/DCA ride and attractions during our trip. The exception is Spalsh which is far superior in WDW. I’m kind of a sucker for POTC too even though Disneyland’s is so much better.
We’ve never been to DL so I don’t have anything to compare to lol. I like splash but when we went March 1 at night my niece and I got soaked! Luckily it wasn’t too cold but we walked around soaking wet for awhile

We’ve never been to DL so I don’t have anything to compare to lol. I like splash but when we went March 1 at night my niece and I got soaked! Luckily it wasn’t too cold but we walked around soaking wet for awhile

Getting totally soaked is not super fun. I generally wear denim on the bottom and it takes forever to dry. :scared:

Getting totally soaked is not super fun. I generally wear denim on the bottom and it takes forever to dry. :scared:
Luckily I had gym shorts on so it wasn’t too bad. We went on it right as after hours was starting. I think we rode space 3 times after that so that helped me dry. I know we took pictures in front of the castle too while I was still wet.

Luckily I had gym shorts on so it wasn’t too bad. We went on it right as after hours was starting. I think we rode space 3 times after that so that helped me dry. I know we took pictures in front of the castle too while I was still wet.

That’s not so bad. You’ve got me thinking I may need to adjust my attire for this trip. I’ll need lightweight and breathable for sure. DH loves Kali River too so we are sure to get soaked. LOL!

That’s not so bad. You’ve got me thinking I may need to adjust my attire for this trip. I’ll need lightweight and breathable for sure. DH loves Kali River too so we are sure to get soaked. LOL!
I usually bring 2-3 pairs of gym shorts, one pair of khakis, and one pair of jean shorts if we are staying for a week. We tried kali for the first time in March and didn’t like it. We had a fp for it and I swear the ride lasted 1 minute. We all had ponchos but didn’t need them because we barely even got wet.

I usually bring 2-3 pairs of gym shorts, one pair of khakis, and one pair of jean shorts if we are staying for a week. We tried kali for the first time in March and didn’t like it. We had a fp for it and I swear the ride lasted 1 minute. We all had ponchos but didn’t need them because we barely even got wet.

That’s a good packing list.

I enjoy Kali but DH loves it! He’s so goofy for it.:yo-yo: It’s our first FP after Californian Grill and all we can drink Mimosas; figured if we get soaked it’ll be pretty funny. It’s a short ride and we’ve gotten drenched every single time.

That’s a good packing list.

I enjoy Kali but DH loves it! He’s so goofy for it.:yo-yo: It’s our first FP after Californian Grill and all we can drink Mimosas; figured if we get soaked it’ll be pretty funny. It’s a short ride and we’ve gotten drenched every single time.
Idk why we came off so dry lol. My niece looked at me after confused. She wasn’t sure if the ride was really over.

Idk why we came off so dry lol. My niece looked at me after confused. She wasn’t sure if the ride was really over.

You got lucky! It is a super short ride, I agree. Disneyland has Grizzly River Run which feels twice as long; same concept though and getting wet is hit or miss.

You got lucky! It is a super short ride, I agree. Disneyland has Grizzly River Run which feels twice as long; same concept though and getting wet is hit or miss.
I really hope Dh and I can make a trip to DL soon but it may not happen with us planning our Japan trip.

I have a former colleague who took an assignment in Japan and is currently there. She LOVES it. I think you'll have an amazing time.
That would be pretty cool to move somewhere like Japan. Most people that have to move don’t get to go somewhere that nice.

That would be pretty cool to move somewhere like Japan. Most people that have to move don’t get to go somewhere that nice.

She did her first location assignment in Germany. We are Master's level mental health clinicians and she nabbed this awesome gig working on US bases in foreign countries. She works in their children's centers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts