• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 More Day!!

ntengwall

Getting more "Disneyfied" the longer I stay here!
I can't belive we are leaving tomorrow morning! :Pinkbounc

Seems like just yesterday I was doing the double digit dance! LOL

Me too! Can't wait - I need to tear myself away from these boards (looking for last minute advice!) and go finish packing! Adding some more warm clothes - looks like the weather will be comprable to our weather here in MD -not complaining tho as long as the rain stays away - did you see they have a tornado watch for today...not happy about flying out tomorrow, just get me to Disney!! :sunny:

Nicole princess:

runmom said:
Me too! Can't wait - I need to tear myself away from these boards (looking for last minute advice!) and go finish packing! Adding some more warm clothes - looks like the weather will be comprable to our weather here in MD -not complaining tho as long as the rain stays away - did you see they have a tornado watch for today...not happy about flying out tomorrow, just get me to Disney!! :sunny:

Nicole princess:

Me three! We're leaving Sunday, and I haven't even started packing yet! In fact my luggage is still in the attic. :earseek:

Yeah...I'm not a happy flier either :guilty: LOL

The only day I see some rain possibilities is on Tues and that is supposed to be our big MK day. Not sure whether we'll keep it Tues or switch to Wed (our day off). I really don't want it to rain on our first visit to the MK!!!!!!

yup... our plane leaves in eleven hours! Rain is forecast tommorow but not until noon... our flight leaves at 11am... here's hoping...

I'm exhausted from packing, I've done all I can do. Will finish in morning when I can pack toiletries, etc.

Everyone have a GREAT trip!

We too are leaving in the morning....dh says at 4am - Yikes!! We will be driving about 8 hours down.

Well....I guess I better start packing!!

Hope everyone has a safe & fun trip!

Shelley

:furious: :sad2: We're down here now and it's really turned miserable. :sad2: It's to get sunny for the rest of the week later......but only to reach in the sixties....up unitl we fly home on the 13th when it's to get warmer!!!! Ughhhh.

To all of you who are on there way down.....have a wonderful holiday! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter