1 night package question

tseitel

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Have a question about booking a package- if this will work. What I was thinking to do is book a 1 night stay at POFQ with 9 day hopper tickets and 10 nights dining package, followed by a 9 night room only stay renting points at Boardwalk villas.
Can I do this? Or does the dining have to be attached to the longer stay?
Was just considering this because with the Disney package I can pay gradually with gift cards (that I can save a little cash on at Target) but with the rental I will have to pay cash for the dining.
Playing around on the Disney website it is letting me do this, but not saying how many nights the dining is for.
Please let me know your thoughts, and any advice is appreciated - thanks !

As long as you can purchase tickets that are longer than your length of stay via WDW's website, then it should be okay.

You can buy any length ticket, but I think the dining package has to match your number of nights. In this case, I would think it has to match the number of package nights.

You cannot buy 10 nights of dining on a one night stay. If you want dining on your points rental, you will have to buy a dining plan specific to that booking, via the DVC owner, paid in full at time of booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter