10/17 /19 - Anyone else having problems with members website this morning?

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
Very weird behavior. Either all of the resorts aren't loading to make reservations or all of my memberships/contracts won't load. Fortunately, all I wanted to do was to check availability for someone and not actually book. But it would have been very frustrating if this was my 11-month day.

Nothing to see here, according to Rex. As usual, the website stinks. Yep, doesn’t load, or partially load

OMG!!! I was just about to post a new thread about this. Thought it may have been just an issue with me.

YES!!! One of my contracts (AKV Kidani) is missing on the search screen of the booking tool. Oddly, it had been available for searches without any issue in the hour prior to the booking window opening for 10/17.

Caused me to miss my chance at an AKV value studio! Very frustrating! :headache:

Looks like another 'fix' is coming...

Scheduled Website Maintenance on Monday, October 21, 2019
In order to accommodate updates, all password-protected areas of this website will be temporarily unavailable on Monday, October 21, 2019 from midnight until 6:00 AM Eastern Time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.

I was in about 30 minutes ago, but having tried since.

Edit. Just tried, got almost through the modifying screen and it gave me dwarfs

Last edited:

i made a call to MS this morning and was on hold - said 6 minute wait, music playing and then the auto-voice came on an said MS is closed now - please call later - may be some IT issue with their telephony service as well as website

Yes! It's not even letting me log in - I am getting the request for my "activation code". Uh, dude, I have been a member for 11 years so....

Disney's IT is not very good. It's my livelihood, and I wouldn't work there! Then again, there might also be reasons their IT dept has been sued.

10/24/19. Haven’t been able to book or check availability this morning. Anyone else having issues.

10/24/19. Haven’t been able to book or check availability this morning. Anyone else having issues.
Same here. I wanted to check availability for Moonlight Magic dates but the website has been giving me all kinds of problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter