10/20-21 Which park to start in?

SnowBelleAlice

Mouseketeer
It's been two years since I've visited Disney, and I'm so looking forward to returning. We have PHs, with a MM; I'm okay not using the MM if we'll have smaller crowds at DCA, so for that Saturday and Sunday which park would you start at?

**We have a three day hopper.

Last edited:
If you have a MM for Saturday, I'd absolutely use it and start in DL. Because it's early, it's a lot less crowded. In your thread title you only mention 2 days. MM comes with a 3+day ticket, so are you sure you have a MM?

IF you have a Magic Morning and only going two days, then you should use it. It will allow to knock out ALL of Fantasy Land before official park opening time (start with Peter Pan of course). If you were going for 3 or more days, I would suggest starting in the park that does not have a Magic Morning each day, or if you have a 2 day ticket (with which you WOULD NOT have a MM) then I would also employ the non MM park strategy.

With Saturday being an MM and EMH it wouldn't be wise to start in DCA? And do DL first thing Sunday morning, 8am is still pretty early.

With Saturday being an MM and EMH it wouldn't be wise to start in DCA? And do DL first thing Sunday morning, 8am is still pretty early.
You have to do what works for you, but I would NEVER miss a chance for a 7am MM, even if I was going to leave by 8am and go over to DCA.

There aren't huge numbers of hotel guests doing EMH at DCA that early. EMH really doesn't affect people who don't have access to it too much. I'd definitely do the Saturday MM at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts