10/28/17 New York 7-Night Bahamian Cruise

Douvres Family

DIS Veteran
Hello!!! :wave:

We just booked the Disney Magic out of New York. It will be just 2 of us...yours truly and DM. It will be her first cruise ever! And only because it's Disney and she loves Disney.

Who else will be joining us at this cruise? :hippie:

My son has decided to join me and his grandmother on a Disney Cruise...
I had to change the cruise to one when he's home from college...

We will not be on the DCL Fantasy on Mar 11, 2017

Last edited:

Hello! We will be joining you all. We are family of 4 (DH, twin DD and me). This will be our 6th Disney cruise 1st on the Magic. We've been on the Dream and Fantasy prior to this cruise.

Myself and my DD will be going! I am beyond excited!!! This will be our 2nd cruise and of course the last one was Disney as well. This one is extra special since it leaves Port on my Birthday!!!

Hi I have a cabin on hold. Deposit to be made tomorrow!! Going solo! 1st cruise EVER. Soooo excited

Last edited:
First DCL cruise! Going with my husband and our 2 boys (5&4). We're excited but really dont know what to expect.

All booked and ready to go! There will be 5 of us: parents, grandmother and 1 boy (5) and 1 girl (9) - in 2 staterooms. This will be mom, dad and daughter's 2nd cruise on Disney (the first was also on the Magic, before the recent renovation) - the 1st for grandmother and son. So excited!!

Anyone know of a fish extender group yet?
We are also interested in the Fish Extender program, please let us know if you hear something!

Go on Facebook and find the group Disney Magic Cruise: October 28, 2017- November 4, 2017. We are at about 150 members and have lists set up for FE, mixology and some other things.....

So exciting!!!

All booked and ready to go! There will be 5 of us: parents, grandmother and 1 boy (5) and 1 girl (9) - in 2 staterooms. This will be mom, dad and daughter's 2nd cruise on Disney (the first was also on the Magic, before the recent renovation) - the 1st for grandmother and son. So excited!!

We are also interested in the Fish Extender program, please let us know if you hear something!

We just put down our deposit and want to join the FE group. We are traveling with friends who allow want to join. I sent a request to join the Facebook group, hope it's not too late- we have two rooms.

We are booked and so excited! Celebrating our daughter's 16th birthday and would love to surprise her with a cabana at Castaway Cay. Since we are silver club, we can't reserve one until 90 days out. Anyone platinum or concierge willing to reserve a cabana at their 120 day early reservation mark and then release it at a pre-determined date/time after our 90-day mark so we can snag it? Would make an amazing teen so happy!

Go on Facebook and find the group Disney Magic Cruise: October 28, 2017- November 4, 2017. We are at about 150 members and have lists set up for FE, mixology and some other things.....

So exciting!!!

How long does it take to be accepted in the group? Sent a request yesterday. Thanks!

Hi All - just an FYI my cat B with OBB price dropped $68 from opening day today, it's worth double checking if you can save some money!

Went from $6118.40 to $6049.80 for 2a2k

Hello! We are joining this cruise! 2 families - 3 cabins- if anyone on here is still active please send me a PM - I have a couple of questions to ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter